Kit Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by PolarBearGalaxy, Feb 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PolarBearGalaxy

Plugin category: PvP

Minecraft version: v1.8.8

Suggested name: Extreme KitPvP

What I want: I want a plugin where players can open a kit GUI with /kits. Inside the GUI will show all of the kits that they have permission for. When the select a kit, their inventory will clear and potion effects will be removed. They should also be set to survival mode. I also want to be able to do /createkit and /deletekit. When I create a kit, everything in my inventory should be placed in the kit. If the person doing /createkit is wearing the armor, it should automatically be placed in the armor slots. Also, if the person doing /createkit has a potion effect on, that should be placed inside the kit as well. It shouldn't matter if they potion effect is forever and level 10, not a normal level. I also want there to be a prefix (before their rank) that says how many kills they have like this: &a[<kills>]. Lastly, if I player does /kits and they already have a kit equipped, they should be denied that command until they die (to prevent switching kits in combat and taking items from other kits). That's about it!

Ideas for commands:
    /createkit <name> <gui item> - creates a kit with that name and gui item. Should be everything in the inventory, armor, and potions
    /deletekit <name> - removes a kit completely
    /kits - opens the kit GUI

Ideas for permissions:
    extremekits.<kit name> - permission for a certain kit
    extreme.kits.admin - permission for /createkit and /deletekit
    extreme.kits.player - permission for /kits

When I'd like it by: This week or next week

Extra Information: I know I practically just described KingKits, but that plugin has seemed to have broken on my server, and I think it might be because of my host.

2. you can do this with chestcommands and kitadder

3. Offline

PolarBearGalaxy

How do I do a GUI? Plus, I want a command... not a chest.

4. u can do it with a command its just a plugin that lets you make GUI's but alot easier that lets say with elipse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.