Kingdom3ra - RPG PVP

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Shankzter, Mar 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Shankzter

Hey how's it going everyone thanks for taking the time to read this forum post.
    I'm currently in the midst of building an RPG PvP style of server medieval style with Kingdoms and exploration and such and I'm coming across some plugins that I would love to have on the server for players to use but sadly unable to find any on the lists that are updated to 1.13.2. So here are the plugins I would like to see be added and hopefully someone that's reading this has the capability to make a .jar file!

Quick synopsis of the server to kinda give you the feel where I'm coming from:
    3 Kingdoms in an adventure map setting in an open "Lost Woods - Legend of Zelda" type of exploration with plenty hand made squares areas to explore solo or with friends with plentiful monsters and loots and redstone dungeons and hidden treasures spreadout throughout the land! All within a PvP setting with drop on death and KingdomVsKingdomVsKingdom open world fighting. To give a perspective on how large this map is the length x width in chunks is 252 x 252 chunks = 63,504 chunks in between with a 10x10 chunk per NEW exploration experience! meaning LOTS of exploration to be uncovered!
    Tons of other features and detail that the server has and can't wait to showcase!

1. Equip Limit
    - have a configured so that certain players/ranks with permissions can't equip certain equipment like diamond weapons/armor.

2. Uncraftable
    - Certain items are unable to be crafted on the server. Example: Chests, Enchantment Table etc.

3. Specific Mob Spawn
    - Have a certain specific area that admins choose where Monsters spawn/what monsters spawn.
    Sortive like a Point A and Point B area

4. Monster drops
    - Have monsters drop specific items

-- More ideas to come --
    03/06/2019

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Shankzter If you want anything to be made then split the requests and give as much details as possible.

3. Offline

CraftCreeper6

@Shankzter
    These ideas are nice and simple and it's likely that they will get filled, but there just isn't enough detail to explain anything. For example, the uncraftable items - how do you want that to work?

What do you mean by Point A and Point B area?

Also, just because they aren't made for 1.13 doesn't mean that they don't work on 1.13

4. Offline

Shankzter

1. Equip Limit
    - have a configured so that certain players/ranks with permissions can't equip certain equipment like diamond weapons/armor.

So the premise of this idea is that so let's say a new player isn't allowed to wear diamond armor. I essentially want a plugin that makes groups/ranks and people with the permission to not equip items not able to wear it.
    Example:
    Let's just say a new player comes with the [New] rank, I want a permission I can implement within the [New] rank for them to unable to wear diamond armor so the permission would look something like this

"group_New"
    "-equiplimit.permission.diamond_chestplate: false" or however configs look like haha.

2. Uncraftable
    - Certain items are unable to be crafted on the server. Example: Chests, Enchantment Table etc.

Pretty much what the title says. Make items uncraftable. Specific ones I'm looking for are Enchantment tables. Could make it configurable to any item really.

3. Specific Mob Spawn
    - Have a certain specific area that admins choose where Monsters spawn/what monsters spawn.
    Sortive like a Point A and Point B area.

What I mean by point A to point B is that imagine doing worldedit with the band and selecting primary point and secondary point and just having everything in between those 2 points spawn a specific monster.

5. Offline

TheEctoplasm

I really love RPG ideas, I will get to it by evening if no-one else will.

but..
    (1) are you using some rank plugin or are you fine with just permissions?
    (2) http://rematch.is-great.net/plugins/pd/Uncraftable.jar
    (3) For many monsters, there are no natural spawning, do you already have spawning solved - so you want just disable other mobs from spawning, or do you want to add some natual spawning features?
    (4) meaning replace their original drop or just add new items to drop?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  6. Offline

Shankzter

Glad to hear Ecto! So do I! Hence why I'm making a server with the play style x)

(1) We found RankUp plugin and will now be using that.
    (2) Thanks for link!
    (3)I'm looking for certain areas will have certain monsters, and yes natural spawning whenever a player enters the area/chunk monsters that we set up will be spawned to fight.
    (4)replace their original drop table.

7. Offline

TheEctoplasm

Hey! Sorry for the delay, had a lot of work, just finished the beta of your Monster drops plugin, (named Mob Drops as you can apply it to all mobs, not just monsters) sooo hopefully it will work.
    I'll start working on the spawning one.

Manual
    Plugin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.