Kingdom Rush

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by EpicCraft21, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

EpicCraft21

Hi guys, I'm here today with an awesome plugin request. Many of you may know the popular tower defence game, KINGDOM RUSH! For those who have not heard of this, here is the wiki: http://kingdomrushtd.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Rush_Wiki

Ok, here I go!

FEATURES:
    Mage tower - Costs 100 ingame money, maybe use Vault. This will be a little tower that looks like this:
    http://i.imgur.com/nsAjW.jpg except a lot smaller maybe 5 by 5 by 5. It will have an opening on the top that has a hole in the top, containing a witch THAT WILL NOT ATTACK THE PLAYER! This is the same behaviour for all towers, the towers should target something I will list below.

Archer tower - Costs 60 ingame money. This will be a small 5 by 5 by 5 tree with a skeleton on top, which will again not attack the player.

Stone Circle - Costs 120 ingame money. A little rock fort with a ghast on top, the ghast should not move.

Barracks - A little house(5 by 5 by 5) that sends out zombie pigmen to attack enemies. When zombie pigmen die, the barracks waits 10 seconds before spawning another pigmen. The maximum amount of pigmen is 3 that can be alive at one time.

Kingdom - This is what all towers are trying to defend from the enemies. It is a beacon, and when enemies touch it, they die. The catch is that the kingdom has 20 lives, which will be displayed on the side of the screen.

The Path - Note that this is not a tower, just a sandstone path that all units (The player, enemies, and zombie pigmen) should always stay on, that they cannot get off of. The enemies follow this path to the kingdom, and once they pass they will die, and the kingdom loses one life.

The arena - The whole game. This will be a huge square of blocks consisting of the path, the kingdom, and the towers. This is created with /kr arena, and can be designed however you would like.

Enemies - A swarm of a random amount of all mobs, peaceful and hostile. They target the zombie pigmen if they are near them, and move constantly to the kingdom following the path.

Hero - THE PLAYER! The player will spawn with four items that can build the towers if they have the money. There is an arrow, which builds the archer tower. A glistening melon, which will build the Mage tower. A ghast tear, which builds the stone circle. And an iron sword, which can be used to fight or to build the barracks. The player spawns in full diamond armour, and when dies, will respawn on the beacon.

COMMANDS:
    /kr lobby - creates a lobby, which also sets the spawn to the lobby.
    /kr arena - creates an arena. Needs kr.arena
    /kr next - summons a huge wave of enemies at the start of the path. Anyone can do this.
    /kr restart - restarts everything, removes all towers and enemies, sets kingdom life back to 20. Anyone can do this.
    /kr end - ends game early, and kicks player with the message"The game has ended!". Needs kr.end
    /kr bal - displays ingame money. Anyone can do this.

PERMISSIONS:
    Kr.arena - all ops.
    Kr.end - all ops

Tag or quote me if you need more information!

2. Offline

MordorKing78

I'm not sure how this "Minigame" would work?

3. Offline

EpicCraft21

Pretty much, there is a bunch of enemies(as described above) that follow a certain path to a beacon with towers shooting stuff at them to stop them from reaching the beacon. Upon reaching the beacon, they self-destruct and the beacon loses one life with 20 total lives. After all 20 lives are gone, the player is teleported back to spawn.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  4. Offline

au2001

@EpicCraft21 Most developpers don't like coding link-games, as they are huge plugins... If you want that done, you should probably try making it yourself. If you need help with anything there is the Plugin Developement section ready for you :p

5. Offline

EpicCraft21

Ok, thanks anyway. I knew this was gonna be hard and out of my abilities, but KR is one of my favorite games and thought it would be cool to see it in action in Minecraft.

6. Offline

Rockdude_

This could possibly be made using MayhemTowerDefense with custom towers and mobs, however it may not support all of your features and its 1.7.2 only.

7. Offline

EpicCraft21

Ok, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.