[Kinda big I guess] InvCrates / SEEKING A PLUGIN

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by pokken, Sep 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

pokken

IF THERE IS A PLUGIN THAT COMES CLOSE TO THIS REQUEST PLEASE TELL ME!

So some people who make plugins may originally know me as ... ahem ... "ChocolateChoo." I was a brony, WAS but I've changed! I also want to apologise for most of my plugin requests that were extremely complicated or just stupid. Anyways, ON WITH THE REQUEST!

Plugin category: Economy/Fun

Suggested name: InvCrates / SimpleCrates

What I want: Simple crate and key plugin; instead of having to modify the config to add items into the crates, you can run a command that opens a chest (double chest preferably) inventory and whatever you put into it will be put in the crate; copying the lore and item name, everything. The reasoning behind this is that I have certain plugins that create named items with powers and such (RPGItems, if that rings a bell) and since I can not program for sh- I mean heckle, I need someone to do it for me. The keys and crates should be inventory items and inorder to open it, you put the key and crate in your crafting inventory and the output is an item that was set using the commands below.

Ideas for commands:
    /icrate - main command
    /icrate create crate [ID of crate, eg: FuryCrate ] [Display name, you can use _ to add spaces, eg: Crate_of_Fury ]
    - creates a crate (that rhymed)
    /icrate create key [ID of key] [ID of crates the key can open (Yes I want multiple; COMMAS ARE NECESSARY), eg: FuryCrate,PyroCrate,WitherCrate ] [ Display name, _ for spaces] - creates a key. the crates that it can open are shown in its lore, showing the DISPLAY NAMES of the crates.
    /icrate edit [ID of crate, eg: FuryCrate] - opens a double chest inventory to put items inside of it (Air is considered no item so when choosing an item on opening, it cant choose air)
    /icrate give key/crate [Key/Crate ID] [Username] [Amount] - gives crate or key to a user
    /icrate giveaway crate/key - gives every ONLINE or OFFLINE (changeable in config) player a random key or crate
    /icreate reload - reloads the plugin
    /icrate delete crate/key [ID] - deletes all data of a key or crate

Ideas for permissions:
    icrate.create - for creating crates & keys
    icrate.edit - for editing crates
    icrate.give - for giving keys/crates
    icrate.giveaway - for /icrate giveaway
    icrate.reload - for reloading the plugin
    icrate.delete - for deleting a certain crate/key

When I'd like it by: Any time is fine; just not like 6 or more months please.

Config idea: There are 3 files; 2 in one folder and the other in the main plugin folder. The folder contains files storing details about the crates and keys separately (or together, whichever is better.) The config will contain options for such things;

the option if giveaways give offline players the items too
    how much it costs to open a crate (0 being nothing)
    max amount of crates you can open in a set time
    the amount of time for the thing above (in ticks or seconds; whatevers easier)
    and anything else you can think of

FINAL REMINDER; IF YOU KNOW A CRATES PLUGIN LIKE THIS, LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW. ALL I REQUIRE FROM A CRATE PLUGIN IS THE ABILITY TO CHANGE A CRATES LOOT INGAME WITH AN INVENTORY, AND THE CRATES AND KEYS BEING ITEMS IN YOUR INVENTORY (JUST LIKE CS:GO CRATES AND KEYS). THANK YOU!

( MY SERVER VERSION IS 1.7.10 )

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  2. Offline

andrewginn

I would love to see this plugin since the configs on crates take so much effort

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.