Filled Kill Reward

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by BizeaxPvP, Jul 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BizeaxPvP

Plugin category: PVP

Minecraft version: Paper 1.8.7

Suggested name: KillReward

What I want: I'd like a plugin where whenever you kill a player you get an item as a reward which i would like configurable. And if you die while having that item it wont drop it will stay in your inventory.

Example: I Killed a player and got a Diamond, then I died with that Diamond in my inventory and it still would be in my inventory.

Ideas for commands: /killreward reload Alias: /kr reload

Ideas for permissions: no permissions

When I'd like it by: Anytme

2. Offline

Dill_ManYT

Hey, I might be able to help you out here. So you want to basically have an item given to a player after they kill an entity which the material can be configured?

3. Offline

katheryn

can you know any plugin like that please but i need something is the something give not important to be item it can be a command like points system command /pointsent 1
    to send 1 poin the points system is already exist
    but the kill reward
    didnt support commands .

4. Offline

BizeaxPvP

Yes. and that item wont be dropped after

5. Offline

KarimAKL

6. Offline

katheryn

does this plugin support reward command or only item

7. Offline

KarimAKL

@katheryn Only items, though i could probably add commands as well, if you want.

8. Offline

katheryn

yes please it will help my so much cause i have points system with a shop so i want if player kill the plugin excute command give point to the player

9. Offline

KarimAKL

@katheryn I haven't tested the commands part but it should work. You can download the new version here.

10. Offline

katheryn

thank you for your help your really a great dev but can you make the command write by consale not the player so i can do a command give or something and can you make a %player% to do like give %player% diamondblock
    to give the killer a diamond block or give points and that another thing is amazing if you can do it i didnt find it in any plugin that is in death excute command like lost a points on day or some thing like that

11. Offline

KarimAKL

12. Offline

katheryn

you really the best dev i see in my life but please i want 1 thing more i think i make you tired
    but i really sorry i need this 1 thing and i'll open my server the thing is in death excute another commands
    cause i have a points system with shop but he didnt support kills and death so i want when the player kill another player to killer get 5 points and the loser lose 5 points appreciate that.
    and thankyou for all your help.

13. Offline

KarimAKL

@katheryn Unfortunately i won't be able to work further on this for a while (because of vacation), and i don't really understand what you mean.
    You can customize the commands sent by the console.
    By default:
    Code:
    Commands:
    - "say This is the first command!"
    - "say This is the second command!"
    To add points (example):
    Code:
    Commands:
    - "points add %player% 100"
    If you mean that you want to be able to get the killer and victim then i'll add that.
    I'll edit this post if i can do it before vacation. (i'm going on vacation in a few hours)
    EDIT: I've added it now. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2snpwwt3x6s5ulj/KillReward.jar?dl=0
    Use %killer% to get the killer and %victim% to get the player who died.

14. Offline

katheryn

thankyou so much and i want ask you where are you from

15. Offline

KarimAKL

@katheryn No problem, and you can press my name/image or go to my profile page to see my location.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.