Kill Ranks

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by KevinEssence, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Offline

KevinEssence

Looking for a plugin that gives you a number rank depending on how many kills you have. Kind of like a score, I've seen this in servers where players have to the left of their name a rank (1042)Playername:

If there is already a plugin like this can you please point me to it, thank you.

2. Offline

Dark_Riddles

3. Offline

Mozio

You need to stop cussing at people and calling them stupid. I've seen you do this multiple times, it is unnecessary and disrespectful. Also i have seen you make a request of a plugin that has already been made, so that would make you a hypocrite.

kthxbi

4. Offline

KevinEssence

Thank you Akiruu. Going to test this plugin now Dark.

Doesn't work and is outdated :p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
    Akiruu likes this.
  5. Offline

Mozio

Add me on skype and i can give this ago. Skype: akiruumc

6. Offline

Dark_Riddles

Yes I have ask for plugin But they all have differnt The only plugin witch I ask for was zone and I pretty sure that not made and second He is kinda stupid I mean How Hard is it to type Kill Rank into the search bar. and Im sorry mate if your offend cuz I called you stupid but look them up and here another rank up plugin
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/rankuponkills/pages/config-explanation/

7. Offline

KevinEssence

I did search all the rank plugins and didn't find the one I was looking for in the end, or some were just completely outdated. But I've had times where I've missed the plugins or the name was completely different from what I have searched.

8. Offline

Dark_Riddles