Key points in donation T&C's

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by MysteryManX, Jun 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MysteryManX

I'm stuck beyond what I've wrote so far, for donation terms and conditions. Would you say this will do, more clarification needed etc. Need some feedback.

Show Spoiler
    Please fully read and understand the terms and conditions, for any donations.

Refund Policy

Once a donation payment has been paid (this is any donation), it cannot be refunded. If you have encountered an error or have not received your item(s) or rank(s), please ask a member of staff, and we will do our best to resolve the problem.

If there is an error that cannot be resolved (e.g. a rank cannot be delivered), then you will receive a full refund.

If you have been banned from the server (including our forums) for breaching rules, attempting to hack (including DDoS attacks), or anything that falls within a category that we cannot unban you for, you cannot receive a refund.

If you have ordered a donation package by mistake (this only applies to packages that do not give you items), you can get a full refund. If you have ordered a package which gives you items ordered by mistake, no longer want, or do not like, you cannot claim a refund.

Useage of Donation Payments

All donation payments received are used in future payments of server rental invoices. Under no circumstances will payments will be used for any other reason, other than the one stated above.

Recurring payments may be used to purchase server upgrades, or in future server invoices.

Payment Methods

All payments are paid and processed via PayPal. Accepted forms of payment include DirectDebit, Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, and American Express.

Acceptable Use Policy

All ranks are subject to the Acceptable & Fair Use Policy. Breach of rules with all ranks may result in termination of your rank, possible global ban, and loss of refund.

DisguiseCraft users are not permitted to disguise as any member of staff. Failure to comply with this rule, will result in termination of your rank, possible ban, and loss of refund.

'Private VIP World' grants access to donators only, and doesn't permit anyone into that world who hasn't purchased the required package. If any member is caught attempting to smuggle a non-VIP member into any worlds that require a donation, you will immediately be banned from the server, and loss of refund.

Users that are granted "/tp" ability are asked not to harass or "troll" any players. Users caught doing so, will have their privileges revoked, and possible ban without refund.

Sorry if font colours are different, I copied the text.

2. Offline

Lolmewn

I'd be done after the first line :D
    Looks great, to be honest.

3. Offline

MysteryManX

Yay! I wanna make sure everything is clear, so that even a person without a brain would understand.

4. Offline

afistofirony

Looks nice for the most part, but there are too many commas.

Minor suggested changes (open)
    Please fully read and understand the terms and conditions, for any donations.

Refund Policy
    Once any donation payment has been paid, it cannot be refunded. If you have encountered an error or have not received your item(s) or rank(s), please ask a member of staff, and we will do our best to resolve the problem.

If there is an error that cannot be resolved (e.g. a rank cannot be delivered), then you will receive a full refund.

If you have been banned from the server (including our forums) for breaching rules, attempting to attack the server in any way, or anything that falls under a category that we cannot unban you for, you cannot receive a refund.

If you have ordered a donation package by mistake, you can get a full refund, as long as it does not give you any items.

Usage of Donation Payments
    All donation payments received are used explicitly for future payments of server rental invoices.

Recurring payments may be used to purchase server upgrades, or in future server invoices.

Payment Methods
    All payments are paid and processed via PayPal. Accepted forms of payment include DirectDebit, Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, and American Express.

Acceptable Use Policy
    All ranks are subject to the Acceptable & Fair Use Policy. Violation of rules may result in revoking of privileges, possible global ban, and loss of refund, regardless of status.

DisguiseCraft users are not permitted to disguise as any member of staff. Failure to comply with this rule will result in revoking of privileges, possible ban, and loss of refund, regardless of status.

'Private VIP World' grants access to donators only, and doesn't permit anyone who has not purchased the required package into that world. If any member is caught attempting to smuggle a non-VIP member into any worlds that require a donation will immediately be banned from the server sans refund, regardless of status.

Users that are granted the ability to teleport directly are asked not to harass or "troll" any players. Users caught doing so will have their privileges revoked and may receive a ban.

Also, this sounds kinda unprofessional IMO, but would be a pretty entertaining final statement:

5. Offline

fussionzz97

MysteryManX
    Looks great! may i use it as a template for my own T&C?

6. Offline

MysteryManX

Thank you :)

Go for it! :)

fussionzz97 likes this.
  7. Offline

Stevensaurus

I'm not sure it's a good idea to give banned users a refund.

8. Offline

tanveergt5

no banned users should ever get a refund, how ever your donaters should get a chance to appeal any ban to avoid trouble with paypal.

9. Offline

MysteryManX

I'll get that changed. Cheers guys!

10. I disagree Master Yoda

u got 2 be hard wit thm

look at my terms

11. Offline

afistofirony

InspectorFacepalm

At an end, your time here at our server is. And not long enough it was!

InspectorFacepalm likes this.
  12. Offline

MysteryManX

I wish I could express that in the style of Chris Tucker :(

AWH HELL NAH, YOU AIN' GETTIN' NAH' REFUNDS!

InspectorFacepalm likes this.
  13. Yoda Hulk Master
    u r very wise

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.