Karma System

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Geekin_It_Up, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Geekin_It_Up

I was deciding on what my server's main mechanic should be and decided on a karma system. Similar to the Infamous (a PS3 game) karma system it would integrate with a quest plugin so if you set a quest to either be bad or good you would receive certain points toward being a bad guy or a good guy. Furthermore, if you kill someone you get points toward being a bad guy. Also, once you get a certain amount of points toward being either good or bad you would receive a prefix say outlaw or hero etc and you can rank up.

If anyone knows of a plugin as I have described please notify me of it. Thanks in advance.

2. Offline

Kolugo

I think you'd have better luck in the Plugin Requests forums.

A plugin called PvPRewards is similar to what you described. It gives players KARMA for killing other players, hence labelling them as "outlaws" (click on the link for a more detailed description).

As for linking it to Quests, that wouldn't be as easy. You can use Citizens alongside Quester to create custom quests yourself, though. Once you learn how to do it, it's pretty easy.

3. Offline

Geekin_It_Up

thanks bro. ITs much appreciated!

Kolugo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.