Filled Jumping in portal runs a command. *PLEASE READ*

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by OTF Catastrophe, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

Alright hello, I am currently making my server a HUB serer and I have a request for a plugin because im not too positive its an actual plugin yet. Well this is how it goes, In some HUB spawns they have portals made of like nether portals and end portals, and well in the ground I have an end portal that I want to be used as a portal, but I want it to run a command. What I mean is, I have this plugin uSkyBlock that recently got shut down but still works. I want it so when the player jumps into the selected SkyBlock hub spawn portal, that it runs a command for them, the command would be /Is create and it would create an island for them and if they already have one, then the second time and so on they would be taken to their island. So yeah if any one knows if there is a plugin like this or if someone would want to create one Id thank you a ton for a comment so it would help a ton! Thank you for reading and if anyone knows how to do that with like a different plugins for instance im not sure but like if you step into a region from world guard it would run that /Is create command! :D So again I thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment would really help! Baiii :D

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

Thank SOOOO much! :D

4. Offline

MomsKnife