Jobs Tax to Towny

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by roracle, Aug 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

roracle

Plugin category: Misc

Minecraft version: 1.19.1

Suggested name: JobsTaxToTowny

What I want: I need a plugin to interrupt Jobs taxing and sending money to players, but instead forces the money into their Towny town's account. This is the last thing I need to get my player-run self-sustaining economy working.

Ideas for commands: No commands are needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions are needed for this plugin.

Config example:

Code:
    # Only works if taxes are turned on in JobsReborn. In generalConfig.yml of Jobs, make sure to set the taxed amount.

# if true, use towny integration.
        TransferToTownyAccount: true

# If true, deposit taxes to town accounts
        pay-members-town: true
    # if true, town members get paid in the wild as well.
        pay-members-wild: true
    # if true, taxes collected in the wild go to the server instead of the town. False keeps the taxes in town.
        pay-members-wild-tax-server: false

# if true, nomads get paid while in the wild. default is true.
        pay-nomad-wild: true
    # if true, nomads are taxed the above Amount: to the server.
        nomad-wild-tax: true
    # if true, nomads work in a town pay the nomad player and pay taxes to the town.
        pay-nomad-town: true
    # if true, nomads will only get paid a maximum amount in the wild.  If their balance is over this amount, jobs will not pay anything.
        nomad_limit: true
    # Recommended using the cost of a new town in your Towny config.
        nomad_limit_amount: 250

# how much of a tax should go to the nation? If the player's town is not in a nation, the town gets all the taxes. For example, 50.0 would mean 50% of the taxed money would go to the nation and the remainder would go to the town. Set to 0 if you want nations to handle taxes on their towns through Towny completely.
        taxes-to-nation: 0.0

# same as above but to the server account. These two numbers should add up to 100.0 and can be as low as 0.0 total. if it is higher than that, nation and town taxes get paid before anything goes to the server.  TransferToServerAccount must be true (in Jobs config) to use this.
        taxes-to-server: 0.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.