jMobCatcher

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ZenithPvP, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ZenithPvP

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: jMobCatcher

What I want: is being able to capture mobs with the use of experience levels and chicken eggs.

Capturing mobs is similar to Pokemon in that when you throw an egg at a mob, providing you have enough levels, it will drop a spawn egg in its place.

All mobs require a minimum level of 5 to capture, with mooshrooms being an exception at level 25. Every level above the minimum will slightly increase the chance of a successful capture. Along with the minimum level requirement, there must also be at least a 5 block distance from you and the mob in order to attempt to capture it.

Hostile mobs such as creepers, zombies, skeletons, etc. will need to be weakened first before you’re able to capture them. Using a bow to lower the mob’s health, then throwing an egg immediately after is a safe and effective way to capture hostiles.

For a 100% capture rate of passive and hostile mobs, you will need a level of 30 for most and 35 for mooshrooms. Unlike hostile and passive mobs, a successfull capture of a mooshroom will result in all of your levels being drained.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions for this plugin.

When I'd like it by: Friday

2. Offline

Marten Mooij

3. Offline

ZenithPvP

4. Offline

Marten Mooij

ZenithPvP I already told you the plugin that does exactly what you want.

5. Offline

ZenithPvP

Doesnt do what I want what i asked for is a plugin where you capturemobs with experience NOT items

6. Offline

Iroh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.