Jetpack

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Swiftlicious, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Swiftlicious

Plugin category: Fun

Minecraft version: 1.11.2 / 1.12

Suggested name: Jetpack

What I want:
    basically what it does is like typing /jet would launch you off into the sky with a countdown from 5 down to 1 and then after one it would say like "Blast Off!" with particle effects and sounds ticking off telling you until you blast off and when you do it will count as a "fuel" system that starts at 100% and once it hits 0% it falls you to the ground slowly. It will slowly regenerate your fuel back up to 100% after a while but OP players can obviously do this over and over. A cooldown of 10 seconds would be nice between each usage.
    A configuration file allowing you to edit the sounds, particles, messages and how long in seconds it allows you to regenerate fuel would be amazing and the ability to disable it in WorldGuard regions and worlds.

Ideas for commands:
    /jet & /jetpack - does what it says in "What I want" section. OPs can repeat this command even if fuel is low/empty.

Ideas for permissions:
    jetpack.use - ability to use /jet

When I'd like it by: Whenever possible.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  2. Offline

AdamZeDuck

Basically it launches you into the sky? And while you are in the air do you need to have the ability to move sideways

3. Offline

Swiftlicious

Yes it launches you in the air but you have full control movement.

4. Offline

AdamZeDuck

Do you need an animation going up or can it just tp you.

5. Offline

Swiftlicious

I would prefer if it had like an animation of particles and a countdown in chat telling you when it you will launch off for example:
    Blast Off!
    each number message has a sound playing and then a different sound for the blast off message.
    and smoke particles are going off when the number messages play but flame particles when blast off goes off and then in the air and when you are flying around it has flame particles.

6. Offline

Swiftlicious

Are you planning to work on this or should I just bump it?

7. Offline

AdamZeDuck

Bump it

8. Offline

Horsey

I will do it.

9. Offline

Swiftlicious

awes0me. :D

10. Offline

Horsey

Uh oh :| I can't do it anymore, sorry :(

11. Offline

Swiftlicious

I'm having this made by someone, no worries.

12. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Swiftlicious And who would that be? And where can we see that?

13. Offline

Swiftlicious

he privated messaged me on spigot, i have the same username on there and is releasing it as a public resource (NOT PRIVATE). hopefully soon this weekend.

14. Online

@Swiftlicious Please don't post requests on multiple places please.

15. Offline

Swiftlicious

I didn't. he contacted me on there because he doesn't have bukkit but still views this forum.
    not my fault don't assume I posted it there D:

EDIT: And If I do decide to post it in two locations it's because one isn't working out so well.

16. Online

@Swiftlicious Then you get situations like this, 2 forums doing different things and maybe wasting somebodies time.
    To the one making this: please make an account.

17. Offline

nahkd123

I think when player type /jet, player will have levitation effect in 5 secs then send a message. After that, player will have levitation effect in level 255 so player can move.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.