Plugin Request Jaws Minigame Developer Needed

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Mikicro111, Aug 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Mikicro111

Introduction

Hello! I’m running a CraftBukkit 1.7.10 server. I am looking for someone to make a bukkit plugin for my mini game on my server. It’s a game that many love and I hope to expand on it and make it a big thing on my server. Please note, I would like this to be a personal project. No money will be given for this project. In addition, someone has already started 40% of the project. If you would like the files I could give it to you. If you wanna start fresh, that’s totally fine with me.

What’s Jaws?

So Jaws is the mini game. It is a game that takes place in the ocean, surrounded by a border. There are sometimes islands, boats, docks, and maybe a light house or beach house. There are two sides: one shark and the 1-6 survivor(s). The shark has to try to kill the survivor(s). The survivors can depend on chests, hidden underwater and islands, to survive and kill the shark. No one can break blocks and the shark can only depend on his items to kill the survivors. The survivors are able to open chests. I’m also hoping that there’s some way where we can manually choose what is in each chest and make it so the chests regenerate after each game.

Kits for Survivors

The Survivors have several kits to choose from.

Swimmer - 1:30 poison, gapple, knockback stick

Hunter - Bow, Tunic, 10 arrows

Scuba - Iron helm, chest, depth strider II boots

Fisher - 5 fish, OP fishing pole, 6:00 Night vision splash

Frog - 8:00 Jump Tunic, 15 Lily Pads

Sailor - Iron helm, Tunic, boat

Pirate - Sharpness I Gold sword, gold boots, 0:33 splash poison

You can change the kits a bit to your best judgement to make it a bit fairer. If the survivors win, they get to get special kits, such as Ghost Pirate, Skeleton, Healer, Frog, etc. It would be great if you can edit kits in a config file.

Items for Shark

The shark gets different items depending on how many survivors there are. If it is possible, the shark remains hungry and never loses food bars. Furthermore, sharks get 24/7 Water Breathing. Hopefully these items can be changed through a config file.

For 1-2 Survivors:

Leather Cap (Respiration 3, Protection 1, Died White)

Leather Tunic (Protection 1, Died White)

Leather Pants (Protection 1, Died White)

Leather Boots (Protection 1, Depth Strider 2, Died White)

Iron Sword

10 chickens

For 3-4 Survivors:

Leather Cap (Respiration 3, Protection 4, Died White)

Leather Tunic (Protection 4, Died White)

Leather Pants (Protection 4, Died White)

Leather Boots (Protection 4, Depth Strider 2, Died White)

Iron Sword (Sharpness 2, Knockback 2)

10 chickens

For 5-6 Survivors:

Iron Helmet (Respiration 3, Protection 3)

Iron Chestplate (Protection 3)

Iron Pants (Protection 3)

Iron Shoes (Protection 3, Depth Strider 3)

Iron Sword (Sharpness 3, Knockback 2)

10 chickens

Commands
    /
    jaws join
    /jaws spectate
    /jaws leave
    /jaws createarena
    /jaws sharkspawn
    /jaws setspawn <id>
    /jaws delarena
    /jaws addwall
    /jaws setlobbyspawn
    /jaws forcestart

Conclusion

Possibly there can be volunteers to be sharks and there’s a random generator that chooses who to be shark. Something like Hide and Seek where a random person is a hider. I hope a programmer is willing to dedicate their time and energies to providing a Bukkit plugin for JAWS! If you need more information then just ask!

TL;DR: I’m looking for a programmer who can program a mini game called Jaws and it’s where one shark kills from possibly 1-5 survivors.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2015
    trainerphantom16 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.