Plugin Request Java Coder Needed Details in Thread

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by VexyTal, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

VexyTal

Hi, I am continuing a large project that will involve alot of advanced plugin systems that will need to work together. I am looking for an experienced coder that is willing to work with my needs. For the most part I do not need any rushed plugins and of course payment will be negotiated for the work.

The plugins that will be made will be based around MMORPG ideals.
    Here are some example plugins that need to be made.
    - Region Specific Mob Spawning with Level / Stength specifics along with Custom names.
    - Armor and Weapon tier system with buffs like Armor, Elemental Resistance, Crit, Dps, Armor Penetration, Energy, Block, Dodge, Bleeding, ect.
    - Custom enchantments with different repair materials for each tier of armor.
    - Currency Holder ( Wallet ) to hold emeralds for example in a set item.

And there are many more, for the amount of work done will decide the payment and the work issue, of course if you are wanting to work for free by all means you may join our project or just do it for the work. However if paid for the work I will have some expectations for privacy in the sense of publishing the plugin.

Please contact me on skype or pmc, Skypename = VexyTal
    Yours Truly, Austin. N ~ VexyTal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.