I've done something wrong; Plugins Give Error (all of them)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by iSushi, Apr 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

iSushi

Ugh, it's not that I'm new to bukkit or anything, i've used it for over 2-3 months. Anyways, since the last update 1.4 on Minecraft. I've gotten one error message that annoy me.

This is the one, what have I done wrong?...
    This is an output I have for each plugin I install, I've downloaded the recommended version (#677) a couple of times. And I still got this, I even made a separate folder, still nothing.

I doubt it's my Java version, I'm using a rather recent update on Mac OS X. (Soon gonna get another unix based system with a intel i7 Extreme 990x)

I'm a pretty fluent programmer, but Minecraft and Java just isn't a field I've really bothered to discover yet.

Anyone with a fix to this will make me a big favor :)

PS: If anyone got some idea on hardware, could you give me some examples of motherboards and other stuff I should have with my Intel i7 Extreme edition 990x? Thanks!

EDIT: I forgot to say; I don't use any wrappers, I use Port Map for ports, but it should not interfere with incoming and out-coming data. This is on activation of Bukkit.
    I use the architecture system x64 (64 bit).
    No problems with native/vanilla version.

More info:
    java.class.path=craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
    java.class.version=50.0
    java.endorsed.dirs=/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0_24-b07-334.jdk/Contents/Home/lib/endorsed
    java.ext.dirs=/Library/Java/Extensions:/System/Library/Java/Extensions:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0_24-b07-334.jdk/Contents/Home/lib/ext
    java.home=/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0_24-b07-334.jdk/Contents/Home
    java.io.tmpdir=/var/folders/Rv/RvNXW9aOEmGmyPynFI-gJ++++TI/-Tmp-/
    java.library.path=.:/Library/Java/Extensions:/System/Library/Java/Extensions:/usr/lib/java
    java.rmi.server.randomIDs=true
    java.runtime.name=Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment
    java.runtime.version=1.6.0_24-b07-334-10M3326
    java.specification.name=Java Platform API Specification
    java.specification.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
    java.specification.version=1.6
    java.vendor=Apple Inc.
    java.version=1.6.0_24
    java.vm.info=mixed mode
    java.vm.name=Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
    line.separator=\n
    mrj.build=10M3326
    mrj.version=1060.1.6.0_24-334
    os.arch=x86_64
    os.name=Mac OS X
    os.version=10.6.7

Command on launch:
    #!/bin/bash

cd "${0%/*}"; java -Xms512M -Xmx1024M -jar craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar

2. Offline

Plague

That error does not make sense if it is reported for all plugins...
    Try a fresh (new doanloads and worlds) server in a separate directory, slowly add plugins, to see where the error starts.

3. Offline

iSushi

Happens to most plugins. So far: I did test it in a separate directory, I only added one plugin when I tested it. The plugin said it supported #677

Anyways, I can always test more plugins but, five out of five plugins that says that it supports #677 have so far given me a error. I'll report back in 15-25 min or less.

4. Offline

Plague

I still do not get why it should do that... post the plugins maybe you really had bad luck in your selection ,.)

5. Offline

iSushi

Well, 5 minutes. I found a plugin which works, I need to go and bug some plugin authors ;)
    Thanks for helping.

Hehe, yes I was unlucky with my selection :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.