Filled ItemPacks

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Kainick, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Offline

Kainick

Plugin category: General

Suggested name: ItemPacks

What I want: I would like to have a plugin where you can configure a Storage Minecart(That appears to have the enchanted look effect) to be able to run a give command when you use /unpack. For the config file I would like something like:
    packs:
    packname: &6Bathroom Supplies
    #configurable name of the ItemPack, including support for colored font.
    -'339 3 name:&e3Toilet_Paper'
    #<item|numeric> [amount [itemmeta...]] (display name for /pack info)
    -'332 16 name:&e3Soap'
    #able to support numerous amounts of items(given that's the whole idea of the plugin)
    -'326 1 name:&eWater'

For the in-game item I would like the item to appear
    [​IMG]
    (created with essentials /i command) ^supposed to be retrieved. I was in a hurry XD
    I also thought maybe a cool GUI window could open when you use /packinfo and it will list items with all metadata values such as enchantments, lore, name. A small 3x9 single chest size GUI would be fine. The name of the GUI would be 'Pack Info'
    [​IMG]

Ideas for commands: /unpack -unpacks the ItemPack in the selected slot, and /pack info -list the items that are packed inside the pack, /givepack <packname> {player} -gives the pack to a player.

Ideas for permissions: itempacks.unpack -permission to unpack packs, itempack.packinfo -permission to view items in packs, itempacks.givepack -permission to give packs.

When I'd like it by: Anytime.