Filled Itemless Void

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by DerpysLastMuffin, Apr 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: MISC

Minecraft version: 13.2

What I want: Im looking for a plugin for a server im working on that takes place above the void. The plugin would stop items (specifically) from being dropped off the edge and into the void. I would like to be able to set via a command or in a config file a location in the world where an item gets teleported to if it falls into the void.

The idea being if a player throws an item, or dies in the void, all of their items get teleported to a specific location in spawn for other players to pick up, so the items dont just get deleted.

Ideas for commands: /itemvoid setloc x y z (To set where the items drop to.)

Ideas for permissions: itemvoid.setloc (Grants the player the ability to use the set location command.)

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  2. Offline

KarimAKL

3. @KarimAKL sorry about that, post was edited, "itemvoid.setloc" or something similar works.

4. Offline

KarimAKL

@DerpysLastMuffin Got the basics for the plugin done, i'll edit this post when i'm done with the plugin. (if it's done before 24 hours has passed)

EDIT: Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/g6zr7kam7hjvrf4/ItemlessVoid.jar?dl=0
    I made it so it works for multiple worlds (you can set a location for every world)
    At first it'll just remove the items when they fall into the void (not teleport them) so you have to either edit the config and restart/reload the server or just use the command.
    When using the command you only have to select x, y, z (keep in mind you have to add .5 to the x and z for the item to be in the middle of the block) and it'll select the world you are using the command in.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2019
  5. Thanks so much :D Its perfect.

KarimAKL likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.