ItemCollections

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Skeletron, Jun 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Skeletron

Plugin category: Economy

Minecraft version: Modern (1.13+, preferrably 1.15.2 or 1.16)

Suggested name: ItemCollections

What I want: If a player has say, 4 certain items, they would be able to combine them and make one certain item that could be represented as sort of a "collection" of those 4 items. I want this because my server has custom lore item drops for mobs and I want players to be able to take lore items from certain mobs and make a collection from those lore items, which in turn can be sold to a shop.
    Configuration: Where all of the possible collections and their item requirements would be held. I would very much appreciate it if you could have named items that are required for a collection. For example, a lily pad named "Soggy Pad" would be a required item in a collection.
    Ideas for commands:
    /ic reload- Reloads plugin and configuration
    /ic collection [collection] - Makes a collection of an item if you have all 4 of the items in your inventory

Ideas for permissions:
    ic.reload
    ic.collection

When I'd like it by: I'm running an active server that would highly benefit from something like this, so as soon as possible would be great. I'm not going to give a specific time frame though.

Thank you!

2. Offline

toomanybugs1

Just writing to let you know I'm working on this!

3. Offline

Instantaneous

4. Offline

toomanybugs1

Someone beat me to it! Looks like they filled your request :)

I went ahead and finished my version so I'll post the link here. Hope one of them works for you! https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/itemcollections

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.