Item Repair Shop

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Travel2005, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Offline

Travel2005

Does Anyone Know of a good item repair shop bukkit plugin? I've googled and I'll I've found is Citizens which doesn't work for me and BlackSmith which is the same as the latter. Does anyone know of any others or feels like making one I would really appreciate it...

2. Offline

NerdsWBNerds

So what do you want exactly? A command they can do to repair a tool?
    Do you want it to cost something? (Block, heart, etc.)
    Do you have a skype?

3. Offline

Travel2005

I want a sign (preferably) that could repair someones tool... and I would want it to cost money (I have iConomy)
    Also I don't give out my Skype info...
    Thanks if you want to help,
    Travel2005

AnyOne?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  4. Offline

PyroStorm

Your sentence doesn't make sense, so I assume you meant "which is the same as the former". Why do Citizens and Blacksmith not work for you?

5. Offline

Travel2005

Excuse my bad grammar... (No Sarcasm)
    Citizens doesn't work because I don't have any permissions plugins installed and Blacksmith won't run because its designed for an older version... It comes back up with an error asking if its up to date.

6. Offline

SeanMalloy

He wants a plugin that can repair items like armor and tools, Citizens still has a lot of bugs to work out, i want the exact same thing. I fully support any one that is willing to take this up. I may take it up once i start coding more simpler plugins.

7. Offline

Travel2005

Thanks SeanMalloy,
    I would be very appreciative to anyone who takes up this task...