Item Renaming

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by POD Lucas, Dec 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

POD Lucas

I am looking for a plugin(s) for my server that will do the following
    • Rename certain blocks for example i have a texture for netherack that looks like barricades and i want to change the name for that block... all the plugins i can find you have to spawn in the items and change the name of the item in your hand. the problem with this is i cant make a shop for blocks like the barricades because the name is netherack. so i don't want to rename a couple blocks i want to rename all of that kind of block
    • if you break a block once again for example barricades i want it to give you a different block which is nether quarts
    • i want to be able to make crafting recipes for blocks like once again netherack
    i hope there is a plugin(s) or someone who could make one or more so i can do this. if your confused just ask.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

POD Lucas

Is there a tutorial or something i cant find a config file or anything in which i can edit the items names none of the commands work it comes up as "Unknown command. Type /help for help".

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

5. Offline

pie_flavor

POD Lucas You say you have a texture that looks like a barricade. I assume then you are using a server resource pack.
    Crafting recipe and alt drop plugins are easy to come by. But the renaming thing - you can easily go to the language file en_US.lang and perhaps en_GB.lang in your server resource pack and change "tile.netherrack.name=Barricade"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.