Item Limit Via Regions

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Friesman, Dec 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Friesman

Plugin category: Regions

Suggested name: ItemResctrict

What I want: I am in the process of making a PvP server and I need a plugin that can remove items from a players inventory when they enter a certain region. The use is to stop players from bringing a certain item into a selected region such as not allowing a player to bring a god apple or specific potion.

It would work by first selecting the region and using a command in order to create it. Next the region will be set with the items that are not allowed. Once this has happened the if a player goes into the region with an item not allowed it is removed from their inventory.

The region then can be removed or the items that can be brought into the area can be changed. It would also be cool if you could check what regions the player is standing in and other things like a list of all the regions and display the information of a chosen region. Also an idea for this is to make it work with world guard because I could image making this easier. If it is even possible it would be great if this could also be done for enchantments. This way someone goes into an area with a level of protection on their armor that is not allowed the item is removed. Thanks in advance!

Ideas for commands:
    /ir create [name] (/ir create arena} - creates a region
    /ir set [name] [item(s)] (/ir set arena 368) - sets the item not allowed in a region
    /ir delete [name] (/ir delete arena) - deletes the region
    /ir see - checks what regions the player is in
    /ir list - lists the regions in the world
    /ir info - displays the items not allowed in the area and it's location

Ideas for permissions:
    itemrestrict.modify - allows the player to delete, create, or edit a region
    itemrestrict.see - allows the the player to see what regions they're in
    itemrestrict.list - access to /ir list
    itemrestrict.info - access to /ir info

When I'd like it by: As soon as anyone can do it by.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  2. Offline

gogobebe2

I'll see if I can do this. I'm still new to the bukkit api so don't wait on it.

3. Offline

Friesman

Thank you very much, even though I said I wanted it as soon as possible I am grateful that someone will do this if you want to know more of what I was thinking pm me and I can give you a ts to talk to me in. Thank you

gogobebe2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.