Item = Freeze!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Reteckz, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Offline

Reteckz

Hello!

My request for a plugin:

In a specific region (Worldguard or able to set with the plugin) your character gets frozen when they have a specific item. (Magma Cream in my situation)

The reason I need this: A ice hockey game, but people aren't allowed to sprint to the enemy goal and just score, they have to pass in order to move forward.

Thank you in advantage!

Reteckz

2. Offline

Synaps3

So, its Ultimate Frisbee?

3. Offline

xEpicTaco

Hmm, this is definitely doable, I'll look into this once 1.3 updates :].

EDIT: I'll try it, should be interesting, though :p. It turns out that a good 90% of 1.2.5 will work with 1.3, so I'm up for it tomorrow :p

I'll try this after I've completed a few other plugins I've committed to :p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  4. Offline

Reteckz

Thanks a LOT!
    I'm currently busy building the arena that's automatically counting the goals, giving the new ball (Magma cream) and stops the game once a team scored 9 goals :)

5. Offline

xEpicTaco

LOL, sure, np. Hopefully this will be easy xD

Would this be for 1.2.5 or 1.3? I'm going to set a block they can right-click to be added to the list of checked players, and can re-right click it to leave ;). Anyway, please replay soon

Done debugging, running nice and smooth! Here's how you use it:

Admin - making a match:
    1) Make a stadium/Arena/etc.
    2) On the outside of the stadium, make a sign saying '-join-' (without the '') on the first line
    3) On the inside of the stadium, make a sign saying '-leave-' (without the '') on the first line
    4) Done!

Players - Playing a match:
    1)Left-click the '-join-' sign
    2)Enter the stadium
    3)You can only jump and turn when in possession of the Magma Cream 'Puck'.
    4)When done, Left-Click the '-leave-' sign
    5) Exit the stadium!

For 1.2.5 (and most likely 1.3):
    Download: http://minespaceserver.org/trentpublic/ItemFreeze/1.0/ItemFreeze.jar

If you're running 1.3 and it doesn't work, reply to this and I'll try to re-make it with the 1.3 indev build :p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  6. Offline

Reteckz

You sir, are my hero :D
    And my server is still 1.2.5 ;) I'll contact you when it's 1.3 :)