Item Entity has no item

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by eyedjellyfish78, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

eyedjellyfish78

My console keeps getting spammed with Item entity <random number> has no item!? It covers up the console screen and it's worrying me. Does anyone have this problem or know what it means/how to fix it? Help would be much appreciatef.

2. Offline

LaxWasHere

Post the whole error from the console?

3. Offline

TheNet

same thing is happening to me. It seems to happen when certain players log on. Do you have towny?

4. Offline

eyedjellyfish78

I do not have towny. Also I cant post the error cuz there isnt much to post. It just starts rapidly repeating item entity <random #> had no item!?

5. Offline

TheNet

world guard?

6. Offline

eyedjellyfish78

I have worldguard but there is no reason why that would be a worldguard error.

7. Offline

falkensmaze

I think this indicates world corruption. If you get it on the same map with no plugins installed, it almost certainly is. Also respond to LaxWasHere and post your list of plugins.

Sorry, I see you did this... anything else relevant from the server.log is helpful, though.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  8. Offline

eyedjellyfish78

Actually it simply stopped happening. Thanks for trying to help though!

9. Offline

antoine1478

j'ai trouver:
    c'est que quelqu'un a poser "un spawner a item" (comme dans la map RUSH)

10. Offline

Maulss

The same thing happens to me. However it's not world corruption, because it only happens when I load certain plugins. Once I figure out the issue I'll post it here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.