Question Item breaks even with the region setted

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Rene WR, Jun 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Rene WR

Hello everybody, yesterday I was setting the spawn area with / region not to build, but the people who was not administrator can break the frames with pick etc, just the image. What have I done wrong to this thing happening?

note: they can not break any other block, as few as the frame and take the item within it, need it so you can not be touched to shop

2. Offline

stefvanschie

@Rene WR
    Well, an itemframe is not a block, but a blockentity. This probably isn't set in the code and that makes people are still able to break itemframes.

3. Offline

Boomer

You will likely need to hunt out a separate frame-protect plugin to deal with this specific problem, as stefvanschie says, its not considered to be a block so block protections wont cover it. The newest worldguard may have specific flags to set to deny itemframes, the older versions dont, but i think its usually solved by other external plugins..

4. Offline

oceantheskatr

Adding on to what Boomer said, I think you can actually deny the flag interact however you should definitely look at the flags and if not flags then a separate plugin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.