Issues with permissions

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Stroved, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Stroved

So I've had issues with Permissions before, and these issues just cropped up.

Issue #1:
    I have given my donator rank the ability to /give and /tp and /gamemode, but only /gamemode works. The other two commands do not work at all. This might be to do with scrapbukkit (which makes it like /tp stroved rather then /tp stroved hifey). But I'm not sure why it does it.

Issue #2:
    The 2nd issue is that my normal, and donator users can use /tp 100 100 100, which is the teleport co-ords command. Now, they can't do any other /tp, and this might be again to do with the scrapbukkit plugin, which I think doesn't change the actual tp co-ords command, so it might have to do with the scrapbukkit commands and permissions.

Here is my permissions file:

2. Offline

micha1996

3. Offline

Stroved

I'm don't use PEX. I use PermissionsBukkit... Also, I have set the groups up fine, they all work and the other permissions work, but just two things don't work.

Please read my post next time, but thanks for the help.

4. Offline

micha1996

Maybe u should use essentials.give and essentials.help or commandbook.give/commandbook.help

5. Offline

Stroved

I'd rather use the inbuilt permissions, rather then have to download a plugin to do it for me.

6. Offline

Stroved

Does anyone have any answers? Still pulling out my hair over this really weird issue :(

7. Offline

keeganptero

When I started my server the permissions file was empty, and now that i have installed essentials I can't build and I don't know what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

8. Offline

Stroved

Still no one able to help with this? :(

9. Offline

CodeFreakC

To be honest your probably much better off getting Essentials. Its a HUGE issues trying to figure out default permissions like give, tp, etc without Essentials because they're simply not documented anywhere that I can find them. I use Essentials and it has saved me hours in many problems, not just this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.