Is there a plugin that will spawn different Villager types?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Ninjalan, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Ninjalan

Hi all! This may just be a reflection of my ignorance of the Villager NPC mob type, but I was reading on the Wiki that the villagers have different aprons based on their villager type. I was even able to customize these aprons/skins with the Painterly texture pack.

I have tried using CommandBook and SpawnMob, but neither seem to have an option for spawning these specific villager types. Is there a way/plugin to do this that I'm just not finding?

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Offline

Perdog

The reason they can't spawn them is because it's not updated for 1.0.0, I'm sure once the RB is out they will add them in, along with any other mob they added (Which I think is only the dragon? Haven't really played 1.0 ... )

Side note, why would you want to spawn them? The cavemen squidwards are useless :p

3. Offline

Ninjalan

Spawnmob and Commandbook can both spawn the new mobs from 1.0.0, including villagers and even the Enderdragon. The problem I'm having is that there are 6 types of Villagers and these plugins will only spawn 1. I have custom textures for each type of villager on my server and I am using them as npcs in my towns. It would be super rad if I could put all of my skin types to use instead of all my villagers having the same skins.

4. Offline

Perdog

Oh they have updated? Well in that case my bad, I have yet to look at bukkits API for 1.0 because I've been waiting for the RB so I can't tell you if it's possible or not for the 6 types to be spawned separately, or if they are randomly assigned a skin when the npc is spawned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.