Is there a plugin that does this?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by AndyFox42, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AndyFox42

Recently my players have been asking for a plugin that lets them have chat channels. In other words, if you're a member of BlockTown, you can leave the "main" chat area and go into BlockTown chat so that only your townfolks can see your messages, and you only see theirs instead of dozens of lines of irrelevant conversation.

While I am willing to grant this request, I have a couple of concerns. I want my staff to be able to see all chat that flows through, so they can moderate efficiently. I'm assuming this is as simple as a "see all channels" permission that I can give them. Also, I was hoping that the plugin would color code the chat based on the channel it's in. In other words, BlockTown chat might be pale green (the &a color) but MineCity chat might be pale blue (the &b color.) That way, people know which channel they're in and the staff can more easily keep an eye on things since they'll be seeing every channel.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

2. Offline

Lucasfly

Herochat may have some options and towny allows for diffrent town chats. But besides that i do not know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.