Is there a mod that just REMOVES slimes from my server?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Vyktar, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Offline

Vyktar

our mines have been overrun by them, so i really want to just remove them until notch fixes them.

2. Offline

TuRmoiLxx

how did the slimes spawn?

- If the slimes spawned by using essentials and /spawnmob mobname mobamount you can just relog. Its all client based.

- If the slimes we're spawned by spawnmob do /spawnmob kill all

- If the slimes we're all naturally spawned, turn off the server, go to server.settings, turn Monsters and Animals off. It will then remove slimes/any monster from spawning and removes them from the game its self.

3. Offline

Zidoctordoom

4. Are the /spawnmob stuff client based??? :confused:
    It's a server side plugin, so I can't see how it can be client based... lol

5. Offline

TuRmoiLxx

its serverbased, when you spawn slimes its client based. No one else can see the slimes, only you. That is if you spawn it with spawnmob. Other then that ALL mobs spawned with spawnmob can be seen.

6. How come a server side command can be client based? Especially if other creatures show up on the server?
    Guess slimes are bugged big time then?

7. Offline

robin0van0der0v

Everyone can see the big slimes, but if you kill a big one then you only see the small ones and if you relog they are all gone. :p

8. Offline

TuRmoiLxx

THANK YOU. Thats what I'm trying to explain.

Yes. Only the big ones can be seen, once they get attacked and multiply only you see them. Then the big slime goes dissapears for everyone else.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  9. Thank you very much :)

10. Offline

Vyktar

11. Offline

Scyfi

Anyone know another good mod? Can't seem to find any that work.

12. Offline

Avous