Is there a "block" function on Bukkit?

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by mrCookieSlime, Oct 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Hey, I'm sorry I have to ask this, but on BukkitDev is someone who spams me with messages in the comment sections of my Plugins and all he posts is
    "UPDATE !!! why do you need so long to code LET ME CODE IT instead of you P:"
    and yeah of course I answered at the beginning that he should read the faq before asking something but all he did was keep asking... So after a while I deleted his comments cause there were 1-2 pages just with comments from him. But he doesn't stop, so I just wanna know if there is a "block" function on Bukkit so that this use cannot post comments on my projects anymore?

I'm really not happy about this, but I really don't like it if my comment section gets spammed with such silly posts :/

2. Offline

chaseoes

When you hover over the comment there should be a red triangle you can press to report it.

3. Offline

mrCookieSlime

chaseoes
    Well I know, but can he post comments on my projects when I reported a comment?
    Hm :/ Also: I deleted all comments of this kind, so there's nothing I can report just now.
    But I'm pretty sure he'll post something similiar in the near future anyway -.-

4. Offline

Hoolean

mrCookieSlime

If you report the comment, a member of BukkitDev Staff will warn him and delete the comments. If his actions continue, then we will take further action against him.

Skyost likes this.
  5. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Hoolean
    Yea, just wanted to know if it blocks him from posting comments on my Projects.
    But I'll report his posts if he ever spams me with something like that again

6. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Hoolean
    Well, I just thought he stopped but he just posted a comment again -.-
    "come on man u take ages"
    Okay, this ones isn't so bad, but I reported him for spamming.

7. Offline

Hoolean

8. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Hoolean
    Thanks man :) ,
    I hope that he stops annoying now...
    But I'll let you know if he doesn't ;)

Hoolean likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.