IRON GOLEM Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by crunkazcanbe, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Offline

crunkazcanbe

Hi I'm looking for a plugin that does like precious stones to create iron golems . I wouldn't mind using precious stones if someone could explain to me how to disable certain features with it except for the iron golem feature . I never could figure out how to disable features with preciousstones. Thanx Joe

2. Offline

Mathias Eklund

For us that don't know what precious stones is, please explain what it is you want.

3. Offline

crunkazcanbe

What I'm looking for is a simple plugin to spawn iron golems with a command or buy stacking 4 iron blocks with a pumpkin on top and it makes a iron golem . The stacking is how precious stones does it .

4. Offline

Mathias Eklund

What about the normal way of creating iron golems?

5. Offline

crunkazcanbe

How is that ??

6. Offline

xepisolonxx

7. Offline

crunkazcanbe

I know you place the iron like a t then use the pumpkin as a head. I'm not that stupid but for some odd reason it will only allow me to make them in certain spots in my map . I don't understand what is going on .

8. Offline

PolarCraft

So a simple command to spawn iron golems?

9. Offline

crunkazcanbe

Yes sir PolarCraft . Thats all I was looking for was a simple Plugin to create a Iron Golem with a command And a permission to do so, so not everyone could do it .

10. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

You probably have a plugin blocking it, most common one is WorldGuard

11. Offline

crunkazcanbe

timtower the thing is even when I deleted all the regions its still doing it . :(

12. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Weird... Plugin list?

13. Offline

Brixishuge

14. Offline

Garris0n

Check your __global__ region.

For one, you could probably just be on normal priority, but please never use the MONITOR priority and change the result of the event. If you are going to change something about the event use HIGHEST or HIGH, but do not change MONITOR as it's meant to be for anybody who wants to see the final result of an event.

timtower likes this.
  15. Offline

delsolsi213

Are you using a plugin called grief prevention? the latest versions have making iron golems snow golems and other things blocked in the wilderness and only allowed inside Grief prevention claims, if you're using that plugin go to the /griefprevention/worlds(or world) folder and enable them in your world.yml