Iridium Server Manager - |GUI|Creator|Toolkit|Port Forwarder|

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by ImminentFate, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ImminentFate

I am going to use Dropbox soon, after I get my account back. I was temporarily banned for generating too much bandwidth. The patcher works. You just run it and after it finishes everything, your server will work with 1.8.1

2. Offline

el_freakyfrog

I can't connect to my own server...updated to 1.8.1 and still nothing

01:28 AM [SEVERE] java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 254
    01:28 AM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.Packet.a(Packet.java:73)
    01:28 AM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.g(NetworkManager.java:149)
    01:28 AM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.c(NetworkManager.java:259)
    01:28 AM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkReaderThread.run(SourceFile:84)

3. Offline

Feew

Optimizing PC... PLease wait
    Removing Temporary Files...
    C:\Users\Feew\AppData\Local\Temp\AdobeARM.log - Prosessen får ikke tilgang til f
    ilen fordi den brukes av en annen prosess.
    C:\Users\Feew\AppData\Local\Temp\FXSAPIDebugLogFile.txt - Prosessen får ikke til
    gang til filen fordi den brukes av en annen prosess.
    C:\Users\Feew\AppData\Local\Temp\JETB911.tmp - Prosessen får ikke tilgang til fi
    len fordi den brukes av en annen prosess.
    Sorry if it is norwegian, but i get this error, i really need help, it stands that the prosses dont have permission because the file being used by a another prosses. :(( Help me !

4. Offline

Volontot

my virus program deleted the patch and i can only download it once a day -.-

5. Offline

feildmaster

Restart your server AND your minecraft game.

6. Offline

Volontot

need help with it

7. Offline

wolfz18

Use mediafire. Fileserver is fucking retarted.

so all my plugins will breake?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  8. Offline

berserker109

I have a problem . it says it's outdated, but i got the newest update (got it from the bukkit update folder..) but it still says so .. what to do ? =\
    Thanks.

9. Offline

feildmaster

It uses a bad check for it's updates. Ignore it.

10. Offline

berserker109

Thanks !!! :)

11. Offline

obscurehero

Why, why, why, why, why are you allowing /creating an avenue for the most novice server admins to have access to buggy dev builds?

This only seems like more of a headache for the bukkit team, forum moderators, and plugin devs...

skitzophrenick likes this.
  12. Offline

JFKeNn3dy

Word of advice...

Please STOP using those retarded upload sites, pain in the ass waiting for 5 minutes to download such a small file, if you need someplace to upload them, I have lots of server space for you, as do about half the people on the forums.

Thank you.

13. Offline

Travis Toomey

Thanks for the great installer, but like others have said; please please please stop using file hosting sites. there are so many free alternatives like dropbox that don't make me wait an hour between downloading two files (the installer and the patch).

14. Offline

el_freakyfrog

I gave up trying last night, reopening both the server and the game fresh...still the same error
    11:31 AM [SEVERE] java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 254
    11:31 AM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.Packet.a(Packet.java:73)
    11:31 AM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.g(NetworkManager.java:149)
    11:31 AM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.c(NetworkManager.java:259)
    11:31 AM [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkReaderThread.run(SourceFile:84)

15. Offline

skitzophrenick

Whoever added the line "cmd /c start /AboveNormal Java.exe >NUL " clearly has no idea what they are doing. This sets the priority for a new java.exe process, which quickly ends, and the bat file then loads a different java.exe process at normal priority. Can you please either remove it entirely, or move "start /AboveNormal" to the final calls to java.exe directly?

16. Offline

Eldisty

I dont know if this is a bug but when i talk through pail by doing /say it will put in the GUI that i entered it 2 or 4 times but IG it only posts once

17. Offline

ImminentFate

Those files are needed for the computer to work. Just wait a few seconds and your server will start

Agh thanks for pointing that out, I had completely forgotten that I put that there. It was an experiment that I should have removed :p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

18. Offline

shakaboom

HELP!!! I used the auto installer sence 1.7 and I downloaded it for 1.8 and it seems to not be working. it says its running 1.7.3 MC and when i try to connect it says no connection. I'm running Windows 7 and have java 7 on. I've tried pretty much everything. I use hamachi to get players into the game, along with white list.

19. Offline

registered

20. Offline

ImminentFate

Hey everyone, I know you're upset about me using fileserve: I AM gigot use Dropbox in three days time. I was temporarily banned for getting too many downloads. Mediafire will be back next month for the same reason. But in the meantime, please be patient and save your downloads rather than running them straight off.
    And note that this is a DEV build of craftbukkit. It is fairly stable, but expect a few bugs.
    Also, dO not use CraftBukkitUpToDate to update as it will only give you the recommended build for now. You can change this to the stable builds but I wouldnt recommend it. I did my own testing on the stable builds before I put them in the latch

You need to update minecraft to 1.8.1 then you should be able to connect

21. Offline

Cormz

i used to have "launch craftbukkit" shortcut which would make that magical little black screen pop up. now i dont have that but i have a shortcut for "craftbukkit server" which makes a retarded little blue screen pop up for a few seconds. so how do i get my magical little black screen back?

22. Offline

mistergame2

ImminentFate i hope you are reading this message because i am having a dilema right now. When i get craftbukkit installer i try to install it but my computer automatically deletes it. It says it is dangerous and could harm my computer. Whats wrong with it???

23. Offline

ImminentFate

i'm guessing you have Norton Internet Security? Don't worry. It shows that message because it isn't on Norton's official page of safe stuff and becuase it contains coded lines. It's just being protective, but I can assure you there is no virus

you go into the craftbukkit starter.bat file and remove the line that says color 17
    also remove the -d64 if your server closes after a few seconds

24. Offline

shakaboom

And how do i do that?

25. Offline

Eldisty

there is a patcher right under the download, get that and then run it and it should auto patch your minecraft to 1.8.1

26. Offline

jaxfrank

I hate fileserve it makes downloading stuff supper difficult could you please start using madiafire or adf.ly

27. Offline

shakaboom

I updated and yet it still says no connection

28. Offline

TheNathTheory

[...]
    09:57 AM [INFO] Wrong location! net.minecraft.server.EntityChicken@144
    09:57 AM [INFO] -224.5625,79.84375(-15,4) vs -14,5
    09:57 AM [INFO] Wrong location! net.minecraft.server.EntityChicken@145
    09:57 AM [INFO] -219.5625,79.875(-14,4) vs -14,5
    09:57 AM [INFO] Wrong location! net.minecraft.server.EntityChicken@18d
    09:57 AM [INFO] -150.5625,79.84375(-10,4) vs -10,5
    09:57 AM [INFO] Wrong location! net.minecraft.server.EntityChicken@18e
    09:57 AM [INFO] -117.46875,79.84375(-8,4) vs -10,6
    09:57 AM [INFO] Wrong location! net.minecraft.server.EntityChicken@18f
    09:57 AM [INFO] -141.65625,79.96875(-9,4) vs -10,6
    09:57 AM [INFO] Wrong location! net.minecraft.server.EntityChicken@190
    09:57 AM [INFO] -123.40625,79.96875(-8,4) vs -10,7
    [...]

Why is my server doing this?

29. Offline

Feew

Just ingnore it it's just when the server lags a bit, and like, if u go down inside a block or something, it is popping u back, as u can see, wrong location, because it is a block there. :)

30. Offline

ochieman2000

I get an OUTDATED error when I use a 1.8.1 client to connect...is that normal? ( I am using the just posted 1.8 craftbukkit )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.