Filled Invisible Blocks Plugin/Barriers

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Joshua Caballero, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suggested name: Barriers+

What I want: I would like a plugin that is in a way like worldedit, but this invisible blocks, so say I were to do /barrier 4 sphere -h. The (-h) For hollow, The (4) For size, And the (sphere) For shape. I would like for there to be some basic shapes, like a Sphere or just a Box or a Wall or even a Pyramid. I would love also if you you /barrierreplace and use it was the worldedit replace command to be able to replace certain blocks in your radius into a barrier of invisible impassable blocks.

Ideas for commands: I would like it to be quite basic all commands start with /barrier and a few examples can be /barrier 4 box. (This would be a overall size of 4, basically just like //worldedit commands and then the shape which is a box.)

Ideas for permissions: Permissions can be as followed, barrier.box or barrier.sphere or barrier.pyramid and so and so on.

When I'd like it by: March, If earlier i would appreciate it, if it is possible maybe even on my birthday which is February 11th, that would be a sweet gift.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Joshua Caballero I have BlockHider, make a wall where you want it, use the hideArea command with air as argument, now you have an invisible wall that can't be walked through.
    Link for BlockHider is in my signature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.