Invisible 2 on Join

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by mozilla_, Mar 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mozilla_

I have tinkered with Essentials to turn off auto-kits on join, but now whenever I relog or anyone relogs they get invisible 2. Help?

2. @mozilla_
    Please post your plugin list here. I doubt this is caused by Essentials.

3. Offline

mozilla_

Ok

@Assist

[​IMG]

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

4. @mozilla_
    Doesn't look like you have Invisibility 2 on you right now. I can see that Essentials kits support potion effects, I didn't even know this so it is most likely caused by Essentials after all, that's my bad. Can you show your Essentials config?

If you think your Essentials config is fine, then this may be caused by another plugin. I'd recommend you backup your plugins folder, then start removing plugins 1 by 1 until you no longer get Invisiblity 2 when you join the server:
    • Stop your server
    • Remove a plugin from the plugins folder
    • Start your server
    • Join the server, and see if the effect is gone
    This way you can find what plugin is causing the effect.

I can't know for sure what all of those plugins are, but here's a few ideas on what plugins you should start removing first:
    • Essentials (most likely the cause)
    • Hub
    • CustomJoin
    • CustmJoinItems

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  5. Offline

mozilla_

Thanks!

Turns out, it is Essentials, it was the first plugin that I backed up and removed, and when I relogged I had no infinite invisible 2. Can you help me find it in the config?

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.