Solved Interact Event Action

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by TheDiamond06, Jun 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TheDiamond06

I have this event that is registered and works:

Code:java
    1. if(e.getAction() == Action.RIGHT_CLICK_AIR || e.getAction().equals(Action.RIGHT_CLICK_BLOCK))
    2. {
    3. // code for testing which item. [Not showing]
    4. }
    5. else if(e.getAction() == Action.LEFT_CLICK_AIR || e.getAction().equals(Action.LEFT_CLICK_BLOCK))
    6. {
    7. // code for testing which item. [Not showing]
    8. }

For some odd reason, the event only first when I am RIGHT/LEFT Clicking a block, not air. When I RIGHT/LEFT click the air, the continuing code does not happen. Why is it only firing the clicking the block and not the air? How would I fix this?

2. Offline

I Al Istannen

@TheDiamond06 I don't know what the default value is, but have you tried changing the EventHandler annotation to "@EventHandler(ignoreCancelled = false)". This can be found here. Right click event in the air is automatically canceled.

3. Offline

TheDiamond06

@I Al Istannen
    Code:java
    2. @EventHandler(priority = EventPriority.MONITOR, ignoreCancelled = true)
    3. public void actionClick(PlayerInteractEvent e)
    4. {
    5. if(e.getAction() == Action.RIGHT_CLICK_AIR || e.getAction().equals(Action.RIGHT_CLICK_BLOCK))
    6. {//code}
    7. }

already have done it before you said that and before I posted this question.

4. Offline

I Al Istannen

5. Offline

TheDiamond06

@I Al Istannen How does that make sense?! It worked but how!? I thought ignoreCancelled set to true would make it so it ignores if the even is cancelled. How does settings it to false make it work.

6. Offline

I Al Istannen

@TheDiamond06 Bukkit... You can read it up in the link I gave (here). Don't ask me why though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.