IntenseWands

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by BrushPainter, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Offline

BrushPainter

Hey everyone, I myself are a plugin dev. but I don't think I'm anywhere near capable of doing this.

Plugin category: Fun/Role Playing

Suggested name: IntenseWands

What I want: I want a plugin that will allow "wizards" to buy a spell via the command listed below. After they buy the spell I want to add the spell to their list of spells they can cast. So if they right click holding a wand it cycles through their list of spells and lets them know which spell they are using by changing the wands name and by default the wand's name would be configurable. If the user is holding the wand and left clicks, it will fire whatever spell they are currently using. Spells will be attached to enderpearls, so if the user right clicks it will shoot a enderpearl that has their spell attached to it and if the enderpearl hits a player it will activate the spell on them. (Spells are potion effects) I also want there to be multiple wands, the apprentice - normal stick - shoots one enderpearl every 2 seconds, the intermediate - torch - shoots one enderpearl per second, the sorcerer - redstone torch - shoots three enderpearls every 2 seconds with a velocity (Kind of like a shotgun effect) and then the best one: Master staff - blaze rod - shoots fireballs instead of enderpearls and if it hits the victim it sets them on fire for 10 seconds and it also does the potion effect they chose.

A list of spells: (Potion effects) (In the config please make the price of spells configurable)
    - Instant damage 1/2 - Configurable time
    - Slowness 1 - Configurable time
    - Weakness 1/2 - Configurable time
    - Poison 1/2 - Configurable time
    - Weakness 1/2 - Configurable time
    [OPTIONAL BY DEVELOPER] - Sets the victim on fire for 10 seconds (Players with the Master staff cannot buy this)

Ideas for commands: /spell buy <name>, /wand buy <name>

Ideas for permissions: intensewands.WandNameHere.buy, intensewands.SpellNameHere.buy

When I'd like it by: The end of the month if possible. (Not a big rush at all)

I know how intense of a code this could be, I know most people won't do it but if someone does they have to be a God of Java, lol.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think, I feel like if this plugin is actually created it will instantly blow up.

2. Offline

Juicyzbox

I would check out MagicSpells. The plugins allows for things like this if you can cleverly do it in the configs. Most of this seems possible with the plugin too. It will also allow you more freedom of spells and such.