Installing Mods on Bukkit

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by 1337haxorz, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

1337haxorz

Hi,

I'm sort of a Bukkit (and Minecraft) noob (I really have very little idea as to what I'm doing). I have a remote server running Ubuntu, and I have installed CraftBukkit to it, I can run it successfully. Ultimately, I want to be able to connect to my server from my computer, and have a few friends connect in too. However, I'm having trouble installing a few mods. One of which is the Invasion Mod. I'm having some trouble with it though: the trouble being that I have no idea how to install it on my server. I've tried putting it in my plugins folder, but that doesn't work. I really don't know what to do. How can I install the Invasion Mod? How can I install mods/plugins as a whole?

Thank you.

2. Offline

ImminentFate

3. Offline

1337haxorz

So, there is no method for playing the Invasion Mod online?

On the forum post at http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-v094-so-you-think-your-base-is-tough-do-you/ I see there is a section on CraftBukkit that states "you should be able to just put it in the 'mods' folder or check a bukkit guide." Is any of that true?

I would really like to be able to play the Invasion Mod online with some of my friends...

4. Offline

ImminentFate

that would be for ModloaderMP
    not Bukkit

5. Offline

Bertware

6. Offline

1337haxorz

What is a "modded bukkit client"? How does it work? How can I use it with my friend for playing the Invasion Mod?

7. Offline

Bertware

check out the MCPC forums. They can help you out with the modding stuff.

8. Offline

Bobfan

9. Offline

breezeyboy

Google: craftbukkit plusplus but ur friends need the mods aswell as forge mod too connect

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.