Insomnia-GTA Bounty

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Insomnia-GTA, Feb 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Insomnia-GTA

Suggested name: Insomnia-GTABounty

What I want: I'd like a simple bounty plugin... (customize-able) It will broadcast to the whole server '%prefix% &7%player% &bplaced a &a%money placed% &bbounty on &7%player%'

Prefix: '&7[&4&lInsomnia-GTA &5Bounties&7]' (can be changed in the config)

Ideas for commands:
    /bounty help - Shows list of commands
    /bounty {player} {$} - puts a bounty on a player
    /bounty list - shows list of bounties

Ideas for permissions:
    bounty.help - allows players to use /bounty help
    bounty.add - allows players to put a bounty on a player
    bounty.list - allows players to view the list of bounties

When I'd like it by: ASAP!

2. sure I can make this for you kind sir please respond as soon as possible then I can make the plugin as soon as possible.

so I have a few questions,
    I take that the bounty will stay while a player is offline and while the server is down or do the bounty's reset when a player logs of or when the server rests
    ?

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2015
  3. Offline

Insomnia-GTA

Yes... it will stay until they are killed... if they die by fall damage it still stays because nobody killed them

4. okey kind sir, I will start the development now I will right code for u u get me vodka( the last thing is a joke ofcourse this is understandable but just so the bukkit staff wont ban me ill say it) :)

5. Offline

Insomnia-GTA

6. yes @bwfcwalshy really and it will be done tomorrow sorry that I didn't get it done today @Insomnia-GTA but I kinda have to go to sleep xD

7. Offline

Insomnia-GTA

8. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Mao If you hook into Vault then you support them all

9. Offline

Insomnia-GTA

Vault / iConomy / EssentialsEco

10. Offline

imaboy321

I made what you are looking for. Exactly what you are looking for but without the permission nodes. It does need an update with Vault but I don't have the source on hand... Here it is just in case: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/savage-bounty/

Ok so I updated the plugin. Sadly I can not log in to Bukkit Dev on this computer so I had to upload it to Spigot. If it is not allowed to post the link here then a moderator can remove it. <Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2016
  11. Sorry for the delay, I would have been done almost a week ago if I would not have caught a nasty little cold that made me unable to do anything for a few day's. I am going to try to finish it by Thursday maybe if I have some extra free time by Wednesday, if you are going to use any of the plugins that are listed above by @imaboy321 then please let me know :)

Greatings Mao.

12. Offline

Insomnia-GTA

@Mao .... I will not use the ones above. Thanks for makings his plugin for me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.