[INFO][MECH] Namespace v1.3.7 - Name your places[740]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by asdaarg, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Offline

Guenael

Hello

No errors but when i use multiverse with namespace , have this error when i do /Who in any world.
    Without /Who , no errors : namespace notice me when i move to another space.
    CB617

Code:
          02:28:26 [INFO] namespace 1.3.5 enabled.
          02:29:04 [SEVERE] null
          java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
                  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
                  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
                  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
                  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
                  at com.asdaarg.bukkit.namespace.NSCmdCatNode.call(NSCmdCatNode.java:47)
                  at com.asdaarg.bukkit.namespace.NSCmdCatNode.call(NSCmdCatNode.java:62)
                  at com.asdaarg.bukkit.namespace.NSCommand.Command(NSCommand.java:69)
                  at com.asdaarg.bukkit.Nsonlinelist.NSOnlineList$1.onPlayerCommandPreprocess(NSOnlineList.java:38)
                  at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$5.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:193)
                  at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
                  at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:255)
                  at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.c(NetServerHandler.java:586)
                  at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:557)
                  at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:551)
                  at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(SourceFile:24)
                  at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:198)
                  at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:72)
                  at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
                  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:368)
                  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:283)
                  at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:375)
          Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance of org/bukkit/plugin/java/PluginClassLoader) previously initiated loading for a different type with name "com/asdaarg/bukkit/namespace/NSSpace"
                  at com.asdaarg.bukkit.Nsonlinelist.NSOnlineList.displayPlayer(NSOnlineList.java:95)
                  at com.asdaarg.bukkit.Nsonlinelist.NSOnlineList.CMD_who(NSOnlineList.java:80)
                  ... 21 more
          02:29:04 [INFO] �9[PLAYER_COMMAND] Guenael44: /who

And when a restart bukkit server :

Code:
    02:45:13 [GRAVE] null loading namespace v1.3.5 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.asdaarg.bukkit.namespace.Namespace.getWorld(Namespace.java:115)
        at com.asdaarg.bukkit.namespace.Namespace.loadSpaces(Namespace.java:219)
        at com.asdaarg.bukkit.namespace.Namespace.onEnable(Namespace.java:177)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:118)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:514)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:216)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:94)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:72)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:215)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:202)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:142)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:257)

Sometimes when i do /plugin reload namespace and do it again, namespace start and don't crash again ...

2. Offline

TheJSeb

If you don't want to use Permissions, is there a way to make ops the only one to use this plugin?

3. Offline

asdaarg

That's weird, if you get that only if you also use multiverse, because from the looks of the error it looks more like the version of NSOnlinelist you have is incompatible with the version of namespace. Can you doublecheck that multiverse has to be running for it to happen and versions of each you use?

Other than groupmanager and fakepermissions, no, but I could implement such a feature.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2016
  4. Offline

Guenael

I am using nsonlinelist 0.1.2, NSCompass 0.1.1 and namespace v1.3.5

5. Offline

asdaarg

I can't replicate your error even with the latest multiverse installed. Try to tweak around removing plugins and see what's causing it.

6. Offline

Guenael

Same for me now ...

Oh before i forget; do you include //Expand vert ? thx

7. Offline

asdaarg

What's that, vertical? vertex? You can move the vertices of prisms and you can expand vertically.

8. Offline

BlackPandemic

I'm holding off using this on my live server (trying it on my test server) until we can put spaces in names. My question is when I run my server, namespace creates a folder with spaces.txt inside but no config files. How do I go about adding that config file as I want to edit how it announces you enter/leave areas. Great plugin!

9. Offline

asdaarg

You can put spaces in names by typing underscore instead of space when you name them. You just create config.txt in that folder.

10. Offline

BlackPandemic

Awesome! Thanks asdaarg!

11. Offline

BlackPandemic

Sorry to double post but is it possible to get a Namespaces for Dummy's tutorial from someone? I can't see to make this work right. Of course I always try at like 4 in the morning, but I feel as if I'm not grasping the full capabilities of this mod.

12. Offline

Delodien

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a way to just make an infinite area and name it? And then split it up with individual areas...

So what I mean is; Mark an infinite area, call it "Wilderness" then mark your town and name it "Town" or something, then when you leave the town you auto enter the Wilderness.

13. Offline

asdaarg

When you're outside all areas you are shown as being in wilderness. But maybe you want to do something more than that?

If there is something specific you want to do then just ask. Otherwise you can read the command descriptions and play around with them and see what you get. Of course I would appreciate too if someone made a tutorial video.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

14. Offline

Delodien

Well what I mean is...erm.

When you enter an area you made you get "entering <place>" and when you leave there is "leaving <place>" but what I'm wondering is there a way to show that you are actually entering the wilderness as you leave a marked place? I think that makes sense...so it would look like this:

leaving wilderness
    entering <place>
    leaving <place>
    entering wilderness

15. Offline

asdaarg

Yes, you can change the leaving message to "entering wilderness" in config.txt

16. Offline

Delodien

Ah I see now thanks :)

17. Offline

BlackPandemic

I'll try and find some time to do some fooling around and see if something in particular isn't working/doesn't make sense in my mind. This is just a very expansive (and amazing) mod and I just want to get the full effect out of it but having no background in Cuboid or similar area modification plugins, it's a bit daunting.

18. Offline

Draconicus

I'm the admin of my server and just dropped this little set in. I can use the wand, but things like "/add vertices" give no feedback, and "/name" doesn't work at all (unknown command)

Admins have full permissions... Never run into something like this, if that's the problem.

19. Offline

thepackett

Could you maybe add it so that you can set is monsters will spawn in certain areas? Kind of like civilized spawn but that doesn't work anymore D:
    EDIT: NVM, i found something else that does that already ^^'

20. Offline

Guenael

Hi do you have some idea about this startup error ? (i dont have it when i reload plugins)
    cb670 , lastest namespace version

EDIT : i have find more -> I have 2 world, a main world and a second insert by multiverse, when i add area on main world all is ok but if i add area from my second world i have this message :

Code:
    00:58:19 [GRAVE] null loading namespace v1.3.6 (Is it up to date?)
        at com.asdaarg.bukkit.namespace.Namespace.getWorld(Namespace.java:114)
        at com.asdaarg.bukkit.namespace.Namespace.loadSpaces(Namespace.java:218)
        at com.asdaarg.bukkit.namespace.Namespace.onEnable(Namespace.java:176)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:127)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:578)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:216)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:115)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:93)

21. Offline

asdaarg

It can occur if you remove a world which has spaces stored in the data file.

Do you get any errors or response at all? Anything in server log?

22. Offline

Draconicus

The server logs report very little.
    The plugin appears to be working correctly in one world, while failing in another. In both permissions files I am the administrator. I'm thoroughly perturbed by this...

23. Offline

asdaarg

Maybe its your permissions, I recall there was world specific permissions both in group manager and permissions.

24. Offline

Draconicus

I'm having a similar problem with MultiVerse now. I can't use the "/mv" command, but all other commands work. I have updated General, Permissions and MultiVerse, and all of them seem to be functioning correctly. All other commands work with MultiVerse, but I can't use "/mv". Similar, with this plugin I could use everything except for "/name".

25. Offline

asdaarg

There might be a conflict of course, and some other plugin that accepts one command in one world but not another and then sets it to false. You could try remove all plugins and add one after til the other until you get a conflict.

26. Offline

Guenael

How i can fix that ?

I send you my spaces.txt

http://pastebin.com/7ha0yG7y

27. Offline

asdaarg

Did you delete or rename a world? if delete, you could just remove the entries from the file with that world name in it, if rename, then you can use a text editor with a find and replace function and replace the names.

28. Offline

Guenael

If you talk about "space.txt" i had clean it , my actual world are Adelinoa_Village and Battleground, but in past i started with Champ_de_bataille instead Battleground.

29. Offline

asdaarg

Are you sure borth worlds are loaded at startup?

30. Offline

Guenael

Yes

2011-04-18 19:02:09 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Loading World & Settings - 'Adelinoa_Village' - NORMAL
    2011-04-18 19:02:09 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Loading World & Settings - 'Battleground' - NORMAL
    2011-04-18 19:02:09 [INFO] [MultiVerse] 2 - World(s) loaded.

but look after, namespace load too quickly

Code:
    2011-04-18 19:02:09 [SEVERE] null loading namespace v1.3.5 (Is it up to date?)
        at com.asdaarg.bukkit.namespace.Namespace.getWorld(Namespace.java:115)
        at com.asdaarg.bukkit.namespace.Namespace.loadSpaces(Namespace.java:219)
        at com.asdaarg.bukkit.namespace.Namespace.onEnable(Namespace.java:177)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:127)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:578)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:115)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:93)
    2011-04-18 19:02:09 [INFO] [iConomyChestShop] version 2.2 initialized!
    2011-04-18 19:02:09 [INFO] [iConomyChestShop] Permissions version 2.7 loaded.
    2011-04-18 19:02:09 [INFO] [iConomyChestShop] OddItem version 0.6.5 loaded.
    2011-04-18 19:02:09 [INFO] [iConomyChestShop] Lockette version 1.3.4 loaded.
    2011-04-18 19:02:09 [INFO] Memory max: 7012876288 bytes
    2011-04-18 19:02:09 [INFO] Memory total: 2766340096 bytes
    2011-04-18 19:02:09 [INFO] Remote Toolkit Plugin V0.31b enabled!
    2011-04-18 19:02:09 [INFO] [OddItem] 0.6.5 enabled
    2011-04-18 19:02:09 [INFO] [OddItem] Parsed 94 entries.
    2011-04-18 19:02:09 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Permissions Found
    2011-04-18 19:02:09 [INFO] [MultiVerse] - Version 1.6.2 Enabled
    2011-04-18 19:02:09 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Found iConomy, enabling payments.
    2011-04-18 19:02:09 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Loading World & Settings - 'Adelinoa_Village' - NORMAL
    2011-04-18 19:02:09 [INFO] [MultiVerse] Loading World & Settings - 'Battleground' - NORMAL
    2011-04-18 19:02:09 [INFO] [MultiVerse] 2 - World(s) loaded.
    I put again 1.3.5 because 1.3.6 totally don't work for me...