[Info/help]

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by HadrienM, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

HadrienM

Hello,

I've a question...

When i launch the server, all is nice and the server works well (no problem here). BUT, if i launch another "real" game (GTA San Andreas, etc...) during the server is on, server crashes without error and says : "Press any key to continue..." I don't think the game is written in Java, so where's the problem ?

Note : Game is on full screen, i dunno if that is counting...

2. Offline

jtlcr777

Does the console say something like "Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded"?

3. Offline

HadrienM

No. I've 8GB RAM and ~3.5GB for the server...

I tried 10 times, and the message "Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded" appears sometimes, just after it, it says : "Press any key to continue..."

Well, i've downloaded a small program named "3D Analyse" and forced the games to be launched in windowed mode... It's working, the server is still up, so why the server closes itself if i launch a game in full screen mode ??? Because the windowed mode is VERY small

Sorry for my english :/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  4. Offline

HadrienM

Haha, i think I've asked a question without any possible answer xD.

And the devs don't know too ? Is anyone ever tried what i have done ?

5. Offline

fugue2005

in the batch file that you use to run the minecraft server do you have
    Pause in it?

this seems like more of a windows problem then a bukkit one.

6. Offline

HadrienM

Yes, here is is :

Code:
    @echo off
    "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -Xincgc -Xmx3500m -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:UseSSE=4 -XX:ParallelGCThreads=2 -jar craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
    pause

7. Offline

fugue2005

and there's nothing in your server.log?

8. Offline

HadrienM

Like what ?

Nothing that can be interesting... When i launch my other game, sometimes it says "Can't keep up, blablabla..." and just after : "Press any key to continue..." or it just says "Press any key to continue..." nothing more...

9. Offline

fugue2005

then it is most likely a windows issue, windows and/or your games are killing java

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.