Inactive [INFO] Help 3 - a Smarter /help [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by jascotty2, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Offline

jascotty2

Help - The Smart /help Menu
    Version: 0.3.2
    Download: Help.jar

This is a new thread for the Help version that i maintain
    (tkelly hasn't been on for about a month as of this submission, and no updates to his version since 531)

Version 0.3 is (finally) out! :D

(any suggestions for what to work on next are welcome ;) )

Help has support for both GroupManager and Permissions, so you can use either one. You can also use neither if you so choose. Help will not force you to any which one.

What is Help?
    Help is a clean and advanced /help menu. Help separates "main" commands from secondary ones, allowing you to have a clean initial menu, but still able to dig down and get access to every possible command.

It is also the first /help menu to take into account permissions; some commands simply aren't applicable to all users, so those commands should clearly not be visible to those users. Now, default users' help menus won't be cluttered with commands for admin tools they have no way of using.

Scroll down for a preview, or see below for how to hook into Help :)

Help Commands
    /help (#) : Shows the /help menu.
    /help http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/ (#)[/I][/B]:[/FONT] Shows all the help entries for [I][plugin][/I]. [B][FONT=courier new]/help plugins[/FONT][/B] : Shows a list of all the plugins with Help entries. [FONT=courier new][B]/help search [I][query][/I][/B][/FONT] : Searches for [I][query][/I] within it' entries. [B][FONT=courier new]/help reload[/FONT][/B] : Reloads the entries from ExtraHelp.yml. [SIZE=5][B][FONT=helvetica]Plugin Support[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] Help requires that plugins tell Help about the commands they use. This makes sure that the commands and permissions are accurate and precise (rather than trying to auto fetch commands). Because it's ridiculous to assume that all plugins will instantly jump up and support Help (we can dream can't we? :D), server admins can mimic this behavior by supplying... [SIZE=5][B][FONT=helvetica]Custom ExtraHelp/[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] I'll also cover how you can add custom commands to the /help menu here. Each command has a "name", this name is only for you, as Help doesn't care about it (they just need to be unique names). In the following example the names are 'versions', 'pluginversions', 'kick' and 'essentialswho'. Within these Nodes you [FONT=Georgia][U][I][B]need[/B][/I][/U][/FONT] [B][SIZE=4]2[/SIZE][/B] things: command, description, [SIZE=2][S]and plugin[/S][/SIZE]. These should be self-explanatory. The two optional pieces are "main" and "permissions" [INDENT=1]The previously required "plugin" node has been replaced by the filename itself.[/INDENT] [INDENT=1]so if you have entries for "Minecraft", put those entries within "Minecraft.yml" in help's ExtreHelp folder.[/INDENT] [INDENT=1]If you have many commands & don't want them cluttering the same file (like worldedit), you can put them in a folder instead (the folder name will be the name used for plugin)[/INDENT] If you specify a "main", you can choose whether or not the command is important enough to show up on the main /help menu; if you leave it blank or skip it, it will default to 'false' If you specify a "visible", you can specify whether the command shows up at all. This is useful for overriding other plugins' built-in Help support (in case you don't want all the commands); if you leave it blank or skip it, it will default to 'true'. If you specify a "permissions", you can choose what is necessary for the user to see the command; and leaving it blank will allow all to see. So in the case of /version, all users can use it, so no permissions. But with /who, you have to have essentials.list, so that was specified. There is also a special permission case, "OP". By specifying this, this will require the user to be an OP to use the command (as is the case with Minecraft's built-in /kick command). [code] versions: command: version description: Show the version of Minecraft and CB plugin: CraftBukkit main: true pluginversions: command: version [plugin] description: Shows the version of [plugin] plugin: CraftBukkit kick: command: kick [player] description: Kicks [player] from the server plugin: Minecraft main: true permissions: OP essentialswho: command: who description: Show who's one the server plugin: Essentials main: true permissions: essentials.list [/code] [B][SIZE=5][FONT=helvetica]How To Hook into Help.[/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [spoiler="API"] Hooking into Help is extremely easy, and very similar to hooking into any permission-plugin. When your plugin is starting up, just grab the Help plugin and register your commands with Help's registerCommand() method; that's it! Here's the API and some examples. If you'd like a concrete example, check out the relevant source code from [URL='https://github.com/tkelly910/MyHome/blob/master/src/main/java/me/taylorkelly/myhome/HomeHelp.java'][COLOR=rgb(16, 97, 179)]MyHome[/COLOR][/URL] and [URL='https://github.com/tkelly910/BigBrother/blob/master/src/main/java/me/taylorkelly/bigbrother/BBHelp.java'][COLOR=rgb(16, 97, 179)]BigBrother[/COLOR][/URL]. [SIZE=4][FONT=helvetica][B]Help API[/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [code] /** * Registers the given command, description, and plugin. * There are no permissions, so all users can see it. * It is also not a "main" help entry. * @return Whether or not it was successful */ public boolean registerCommand(String command, String description, Plugin plugin); /** * Registers the given command, description, and plugin. * There are no permissions, so all users can see it. * You can set whether the plugin is a "main" entry or not * @return Whether or not it was successful */ public boolean registerCommand(String command, String description, Plugin plugin, boolean main); /** * Registers the given command, description, and plugin. * You can specify one or more permissions. * If a user has permissions for at least (1) of them, he can see this command * It is also not a "main" help entry. * @return Whether or not it was successful */ public boolean registerCommand(String command, String description, Plugin plugin, String... permissions); /** * Registers the given command, description, and plugin. * You can specify one or more permissions. * If a user has permissions for at least (1) of them, he can see this command * You can set whether the plugin is a "main" entry or not * @return Whether or not it was successful */ public boolean registerCommand(String command, String description, Plugin plugin, boolean main, String... permissions); /** * Gets the help text associated with this command * @param command the command to lookup * @return help text, or null if none */ public String getHelp(String command); /** * Gets all of the commands registered with this plugin * @param plugin plugin to lookup * @return list of commands */ public ArrayList getPluginCommands(String plugin); [/code] [SIZE=4][FONT=helvetica][B]Basic Example[/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [code] // plugin is the instance of your Plugin registering the commands Plugin test = plugin.getServer().getPluginManager().getPlugin("Help"); if (test != null) { Logger log = Logger.getLogger("Minecraft"); Help helpPlugin = ((Help) test); // Registers a main command. But all users will be able to see it helpPlugin.registerCommand("home help", "Help for all MyHome commands", plugin, true); // Registers a secondary command to our plugin (MyHome), but the user has to have the permission to see it helpPlugin.registerCommand("home", "Go home young chap!", plugin, "myhome.home.basic.home"); log.log(Level.INFO, "'Help' support enabled."); } else { Logger log = Logger.getLogger("Minecraft"); log.log(Level.WARNING, "'Help' isn't detected. No /help support."); } [/code] [SIZE=4][FONT=helvetica][B]Slightly More Advanced Example[/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [code] Help helpPlugin = ((Help) test); String[] permissions = new String[]{"bb.admin.watch", "bb.admin.info", "bb.admin.rollback", "bb.admin.cleanse"}; // If a user has any one of those permissions, they'll be able to see /bb help. A main command helpPlugin.registerCommand("bb help", "Help for all BigBrother commands", plugin, true, permissions); // If a user has "bb.admin.watch" they'll be able to see /bb watch [player]. A secondary command helpPlugin.registerCommand("bb watch [player]", "Toggle the watch on [player]", plugin, permissions[0]); [/code] [/spoiler] [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=5][B]Plugins with Help Support[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] Here's a quick list of plugins (and version) that have built in Help support. - MyHome v1.9.2+ - MyWarp v1.10.3+ - BigBrother v1.6.4+ - Citizens v1.0+ - General 3.1+ - TelePlus 1.6+ - Pixl 1.3+ - Vampire 1.3+ - BetterShop 1.6.2+ - Wormhole-X-Treme 0.812+ - Tele++ v1.3.4 [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=5][B]ExtraHelp Packs[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [URL='https://github.com/FabianN/MC-Bukkit-HelpExtra'][COLOR=rgb(16, 97, 179)]FabianN put together a repository of entries for your ExtraHelp/ that represent other plugins' commands.[/COLOR][/URL] It's really awesome and was helped put together by others from the community. [SIZE=5][B][FONT=helvetica]Preview[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/AE9cG.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cII2X.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=5][B][FONT=helvetica]Changelog[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] Version 0.3.2 - 7/21/11 [LIST] [*]lowered chat fill size.. should fix some wrapping issues [/LIST] Version 0.3.1 - 7/7/11 [LIST] [*]fixed NullPointerException on entry save when no permissions [/LIST] Version 0.3 - 7/6/11 [LIST] [*]fixed loading help & plugin help registering before plugin onEnable [/LIST] [spoiler="Changelog"] Version 0.3 beta2 - 7/4/11 [LIST] [*]plugin console output fixed [*]console output width changed for when running windows [*]plugin help override can be disabled (default) [LIST] [*]plugin help registering is ignored if the command exists already [*]alternatively, can be disabled completely [/LIST] [*]saving of registered commands can be disabled (also, now saves to file, not "_orig" files) [*]ExtraHelp now uses filename as plugin name (plugin field no longer used) [*]added formatting options: [LIST] [*]shortenEntries : can show in old, one-line style [*]chat line (useWordWrap:false) - minecraft chat wraps to next line [*]columns (useWordWrap:true) - command on left, description in word wrap line(s) [LIST] [*]can be right-aligned (wordWrapRight:true) [/LIST] [/LIST] [*]plugin entries can be set to not sorted (listed in the order found in the help file) [*]"/help reload" is now op-only [*]"ExtraHelp.yml" will now be converted (again.. seems to have been removed somewhere..) [*]ExtraHelp supports a multi-directory structure (like FabiaN's help package) (plugin name will be the directory name) [*]improved node error messages when loading [*]fixed permissions 3x illegalAccessErrors on load (and api errors) [/LIST] Version 0.2.4.1 - 4/4/11 [LIST] [*]another illegalAccessError (hopefully) resolved [/LIST] Version 0.2.4 - 4/2/11 [LIST] [*]updated an illegalAccess error that was occurring in 617 [/LIST] Version 0.2.3 - 3/25/11 [LIST] [*]fixed a null pointer exception in plugin help [/LIST] Version 0.2.2 - 3/24/11 [LIST] [*]various null pointer fixes (could have nullpointerException on load without) [*]improved help listing [*]added console help support [/LIST] [SIZE=5][FONT=helvetica]Before i started maintaining: [/FONT][/SIZE] [I][SIZE=12px][SIZE=5][FONT=helvetica][B][URL='http://taylorkelly.me/plugins/Help/Help%20v0-2.zip'][COLOR=rgb(16, 97, 179)][COLOR=rgb(16, 97, 179)]Help v0.2 [531][/COLOR][/COLOR][/URL][/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=12px][I]Released 15 Mar, 2011[/I][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=12px]- Built with latest recommend build (531)[/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=12px]- Multiline support. Descriptions of commands can now be as long as you'd like.[/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=12px]- Separated ExtraHelp.yml into separate YML files (for each plugin, etc).[/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=12px]- Plugin overriding. Don't like how a plugin has their Help support? Completely customize their entries.[/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=12px][SIZE=5][FONT=helvetica][B][URL='http://taylorkelly.me/plugins/Help/Help%20v0-1-1.zip'][COLOR=rgb(16, 97, 179)]Help v0.1.1 [493][/COLOR][/URL][/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=12px][I]Released 6 Mar, 2011[/I][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=12px]- Built with latest recommend build (493)[/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=12px]- Updated for GroupManager 1.0[/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=12px][SIZE=5][FONT=helvetica][B][URL='http://taylorkelly.me/plugins/Help/Help%20v0-1.zip'][COLOR=rgb(16, 97, 179)][COLOR=rgb(16, 97, 179)]Help v0.1 [440][/COLOR][/COLOR][/URL][/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=12px][I]Released 28 Feb, 2011[/I][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=12px]- Intial Release[/SIZE][/I] [\spoiler]/

2. Offline

Jeyge

I had this same problem yesterday when I tried to right click on the help files and use "save as". I found that the way that worked for me was to actually click on the file then click on "raw" which downloaded just the yml source file. Give that a try and see if it fixes your problems.

3. Offline

JD DeGaetano

I think it would be cool if you could start a thread or some kind of webpage that people could submit their premade help files for other plugins. That way we could start to generate a long list of supported. My server has a little over 45plugins and I've already done almost all of them.

4. Offline

jascotty2

there is one here, but if you'd send them to me, i'd consider adding them as a downloadable package

5. Offline

Celtic Minstrel

@jascotty2

Three features I would like:
    1. The ability to group my plugin's commands into categories; commands registered using the current API would appear under /help Plugin [#], and commands registered with a category would appear under /help Plugin category [#].
    2. The ability to specify in the API what key each command is stored under, as is currently possible in the ExtraHelp interface. (Might require a mechanism to avoid key conflicts between plugins.) This is a prerequisite for the next request.
    3. The ability to ask Help to display a particular help message, given the plugin, category (if any), and key.

6. Offline

tee jay

Could you not read commands/usage from enabled plugins' plugin.yml, and that was you wouldn't need plugins to communicate with your plugin?

7. Offline

JD DeGaetano

Nice! I'll look into this tomorrow! :D

8. Offline

Zothen

Yes, but the message Ive posted is an error message and that says version 0.2 in both cases (2.4 and 2.4.1) while the server log clearly showed: [INFO] [HELP] Help 0.2.4.1 enabled
    Still no idea why it bugs out on CB714 for me. Must be a conflict when it works for others...

9. Offline

khamseen_air

Try updating to the first 1.5 RB #733, see if that helps or not?
    @jascotty2 Running on RB733 for us without any problems.

10. Offline

Gixbit

You know what else would be FRIGGIN AWESOME? If the stupid rtards who made the BB Help.class that auto overrides all over BBhelp entries AND renews itself when you make a change would maybe ya know... NOT HAPPEN! Because I have to go into the BigBrother.jar and literally DESTROY the class file for that not to happen. Lovely spelling mistakes and the works. And OH YAY citizens also has a help.class I cannot override without deleting it.

Also! Thanks for having a help.class in the help.jar that you ALSO cannot change. Cause I REALLY REALLY want everyone to be able to see the reload command and be able to use it all the time! CONSOLE SPAM!!!!!!!!! Really? Just really. Common sense could have been used here. I'm sorry if I sound annoyed but, When you have to go into every jar ever, and literally DESTROY the contents of it to get it to do what you want... this is not really good! I have several plugins I need to delete commands or data inside to get it to work how I want! Why is this so difficult?

11. Offline

khamseen_air

Only OPs should be able to use the reload command.

12. Offline

Celtic Minstrel

You are Doing It Wrong.

khamseen_air likes this.
  13. Offline

Gixbit

How is it I do this right? What documentation? What permissions? Where's the config file for all of this? BB doesn't have a config file fore using or not using help.

How am I doing this wrong? What have I missed?

14. Offline

MeinerHosen

Missed the fact that you are bringing outside rage into this forum.

Since your server can handle BB, you should be able to have permissions. This plugin automatically detects who can do what and offers the help access accordingly. It will only mess up if you haven't done EVERYTHING correctly.

I was able to download this, copy the help files off the other site, and have a great help system within a matter of minutes. Don't assume it's the plugin first off, and your server management will go ALOT smoother.

Baghtal likes this.
  15. Offline

Tfs Halo

i thought i had a problem but i wasn't running the Mysql server(for bigbrother) so then i ran it and no errors :) so make sure when you have a problem to firstly make sure all of your other plugins are working and then request help here :)

give some information on Cb version etc :)

might help some people but it's just a tip :3

16. Offline

Celtic Minstrel

You put files named <plugin>.yml (where <plugin> is replaced with the name of the plugin) in the plugins/Help/ExtraHelp folder. Or, if there's already a <plugin>_orig.yml file there, you could rename it to <plugin>.yml and edit it as you wish.

17. Offline

Gixbit

That didn't work at all. Tried that with bb_orig.yml or whatever it called itself. And I renamed it and another new version of it showed up when I renamed it. Creating two files and only using the orig one.

18. Offline

imaxorz

He is absolutely right. And the person on the first page. When I edit BigBrother_orig and Help_orig to just BigBrother and Help it overwrites them on the server reload.

I don't want any commands but /help plugins and /help http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/ showing up when someone types /help, but BigBrother and default Help commands ALWAYS show up, because it does re-write files I know I did everything right./

19. Offline

Gixbit

If there is some hidden documentation for this plugin, maybe it should be in the OP post. It's honestly quite annoying. I've since cooled down. I intend on removing the help.class file from help.jar but, I figured the fine folks who made a great plugin that replaces /help, would want to know about this problem.

Also, If there are some permissions for disabling /help reload; please add them, and everything else help does in it's native form. Since more power over help = less problems for you here in this forum.

Seriously. The console spam this /help reload could produce would be VERY annoying. I have 24 Help files. It'd be great if I didn't have to threaten with bans.

Well, Anyone can use it. Anyone. Non-ops.

Just for fun, I modifed the server.properties to online-mode = false

I joined on Player. I typed in /help reload.

And it executed without any problem. That's a pretty annoying thing right there.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  20. Offline

jascotty2

these requests are in-progress (been working on it for a few days now, when i have time)
    .. thought i'd be done by now (which is why i haven't posted recently)

coming soon:
    smarter line wrapping :)
    plugin help registering can be disabled, or disable overriding existing entries
    automatic sorting by command name can be disabled (will show in order found in help file)
    "/help reload" is OP-only
    search by command name
    - also might add another optional field for this, so shows more help if search by command
    override a plugin's "/plugin help" with Help text
    help topic categories (and option to only show if /help http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/ [category] ?) .. and more improvements ../

21. Offline

Celtic Minstrel

Will this be done by letting the plugin hook into Help to display a help message?

22. Offline

jascotty2

no, it would be a onPlayerCommandPreprocess event, would check if the command is a registered plugin & if the next argument is "help", then would stop the command & instead show the Help entry

.. but i could include API to retrieve registered Help entries

23. Offline

Celtic Minstrel

24. Offline

IncendiaDrakon

Does this work with CB 733?

25. Offline

yourock129

I put the things i need into the help.yml file but when i load my server and type /help it says
    "----------------------------HELP (1/0)------------------------------"
    then i try to go to a different page and it says 0 pages. my help.yml (i have transfered it to a txt file because it wouldnt let me upload a .yml file) file is attached.
    What is going wrong? HELP please!

Attached Files:

26. Offline

Celtic Minstrel

Yes.

27. Offline

Kiim

I tried to setup Help list for LevelCraft, but when I start up the server, I gets a error!

Code:
    2011-04-30 11:54:15 [INFO] plugins\Help\ExtraHelp\LevelCraft.yml
    2011-04-30 11:54:15 [SEVERE] [HELP] Error!
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at me.taylorkelly.help.HelpLoader.load(HelpLoader.java:77)
        at me.taylorkelly.help.Help.onEnable(Help.java:38)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:127)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:632)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:218)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:116)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:94)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:217)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:204)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:144)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:259)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)
    My Help list:
    Code:
    lvllist:
        visible: true
        description: Shows active levels
        command: lvl list
        plugin: LevelCraft
        main: false
        permissions:
    lvlnotify:
        description: Toggles notifications
        command: lvl notify
        permissions:
    lvlstats:
        description: Shows Level Statistics
        command: lvl [C/R/W/E/M]
        permissions:
    lvlunlock:
        description: Shows Tool and Block unlocks
        command: lvl unlocks [C/R/W/E/M]
        permissions:
    lvlexp:
        description: Shows Experience For Actions
        command: lvl exp [C/R/W/E/M]
        permissions:
    lvlshout:
        description: Shouts Level Statistics
        command: lvl shout [C/R/W/E/M]
        permissions:
    lvltotal:
        description: Shows total Levels
        command: lvl total
        main: true
        permissions:
    lvlall:
        description: Shows all Levels
        command: lvl all
        main: true
        permissions: lc.level.all
    lvlrank:
        description: Shows your rank
        command: lvl rank [C/R/W/E/M]
        permissions:
    lvltop:
        description: Shows top players in that level
        command: lvl top [C/R/W/E/M]
        permissions:
    lvlhelp:
        description: Gets help on a level
        command: lvl help [C/R/W/E/M]
        permissions:
    lvl:
        description: Shows the plugins own help
        command: lvl
        permissions:
    lvladmin:
        description: Admin Commands
        command: lvl admin
        permissions:
    (Don't know how to put in a spoiler :S)

I'm have testet it at, http://yaml-online-parser.appspot.com/ , but no error.
    What's I'm doing wrong?
    [CB 740]

28. Offline

Bjourk

@FabianN
    A few more plugins for the collection:
    OddItem, PlugMan, Self-ClosingDoors, and Warpz0r.
    More on the way.

Attached Files:

29. Offline

Rodriguez_

I am having this problem as well but i accidently found a quick fix. If you make a error in the help_orig.yml file will load the help.yml.
    although your console will give you the error its better than having other people using or viewing the commands you don't want them to. at least for me its better than nothing.
    hope this helps you out till they fix this bug

30. Offline

Olac09

This worked for me for a while, i had edited the extrahelp etc.
    But when i edited it once more i got this error:

17:47:36 [ALLVARLIG] [HELP] Error!
    unacceptable character #FFFD special characters are not allowed
    in "<reader>", position 6719
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.reader.StreamReader.checkPrintable(StreamReader.ja
    va:68)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.reader.StreamReader.update(StreamReader.java:159)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.reader.StreamReader.peek(StreamReader.java:117)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.scanPlain(ScannerImpl.java:157
    0)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.fetchPlain(ScannerImpl.java:86
    0)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.fetchMoreTokens(ScannerImpl.ja
    va:348)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.checkToken(ScannerImpl.java:18
    3)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl$ParseBlockMappingKey.produce(Par
    serImpl.java:564)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.peekEvent(ParserImpl.java:163)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.checkEvent(ParserImpl.java:148)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingNode(Composer.java
    :228)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:160)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingNode(Composer.java
    :230)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:160)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeDocument(Composer.java:12
    2)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.getSingleNode(Composer.java:105)

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(BaseCons
    tructor.java:124)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:264)
    at me.taylorkelly.help.HelpLoader.load(HelpLoader.java:30)
    at me.taylorkelly.help.Help.onEnable(Help.java:38)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:127)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader
    .java:632)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManage
    r.java:218)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:116)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:94)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:217)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:204)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:144)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:259)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)
    17:47:36 [INFO] [HELP] 0 extra help entries loaded
    17:47:36 [INFO] [HELP] Permissions enabled using: Permissions v2.7.2
    17:47:36 [INFO] [HELP] Help 0.2.4.1 enabled

It worked fine in a online YAML parser

I'm sorry this post is long but I'm new to the forums here and don't know how to make a spoiler

Attached Files:

31. Offline

Zone

Is this still being maintained?