[INFO] Afk message v0.3 - whos is afk[733]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by 1337, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Offline

Afk - who is afk?: Version: v0.3
    this is my first plugin so go easy on me if there is bugs:). The one command /afk this toggles afk off or on for that player if the player was not afk it says to the whole server player name is now afk and when they turn it off it says is player is no longer afk.
    Features:
    • My plugin says when a player is afk

Attached Files:

• Afk.zip
      File size:
      3.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Offline

Jinux

Looks promising. Nice idea - I'll check it out when I can :)

3. Offline

thanks im thinking of making them unkillable when they are afk but when they move they can be killed so they cant cheat with afk

4. Offline

Travis Shears

I think the unkillable part would be wicked. You should def put that in!

5. Offline

its so when they say they are afk someone does not find them and kill them i am working on it now

6. Offline

Jinux

Ah yeah that's a good idea!

7. Offline

Nate204

Sounds Awesome! As soon as you get an AFK list and they cant be killed, I'm all over it!

8. Offline

unkillable is going well and the list is just a line of code away :)

9. Offline

lonelydime

Just a suggestion, maybe there should be a move trigger placed on afk so people can't just type in /afk and then be unkillable. Say, type in /afk and move like 5 spaces and you're back from afk or something like that. I can see that being exploited by less than honest players.

Other than that, this sounds great! I can't wait for the /afk list. Thanks for the hard work!

10. Offline

thats what i am doing i thought of that as soon is a thought of the idea also has anybody got this to work on there server? my bukkit server wont recognise it for somereson?

ok first bugfix making it say it is enabled in the console and list should be working (not tested cant get on minecraft)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2016
  11. Offline

Phanku

Another great idea would be an option for an AFK kick. For when they reach a certain amount of time afk they get kicked off the server so another person can sign in.

12. Offline

ill have a look at that later i am putting this on hold for a bit to work on my new plugins the minecraft level system

13. sry my bad i need to pack them for some reason

14. Offline

zehkaiser

It doesn't seem to work on the latest Bukkit build. I had just AFK running and no commands are responding.

15. Offline

do you get any errors in the console when a command is used? i cant get near minecraft for a bit so i cant test

16. Offline

zehkaiser

I didn't see any. I'll try again when I get some free time.

17. Offline

ok thanks :)

18. Offline

EvilSeph

19. Offline

ok im just updating it now sorry about ignoring it been busy with real life stuff :)
    [MERGETIME="1299743734"][/MERGETIME]
    updated

20. Offline

Devian50

just going to point this out, in my old McLawl server it had a nice built in afk element that auto detected when a user was no longer afk and fixing it when they moved or talked. Just saying you might be able to find some stuff out from that. btw totally downloading!

-EDIT- PHAIL readme! lol.

21. Offline

*THIS PLUGIN IS BEING MERGED WITH MY OTHER PLUGIN BASICS SOON THIS PLUGIN WILL NOT EXIST*