Inactive [INFO/ADMIN] LogBlock v1.54 - Enderdragon Logging! Tree Grow Logging! [1.4.5]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by DiddiZ, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Offline

DiddiZ

Version: 1.50​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Find and Backroll those Damn Griefers
    LogBlock release are on DevBukkit:
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/logblock/

LogBlock dev builds:
    http://ci.kitteh.org/job/LogBlock/

Please read the installation guide

I won't port LogBlock myself to mcAPI. Source code is available, so it shouldn't be to difficult for someone else to do it, also I'm still here. so I can answer questions. If there is more than one willing, that's up to you to handle that.

The reasons I take this step, are the usual: I quit playing Minecraft about 5 months ago and lastly I was struggling to keep up with updates. The developement of Guardian made slow progress, so I fear it won't be ready to fully replace LB in time.

Download latest dev build: Jenkins
    View the source code: GitHub
    Table of contents:
    1. Description
    2. Features
    3. Why to use LogBlock
    4. Example command
    5. Older versions
    6. Change log
    7. Todo list / feature requests
    8. Permission nodes
    9. Plugins supporting this
    10. Support the dev
    11. How to post error messages
    12. Advertizing
    Description:

LogBlock logs block changes into a MySQL database. Block changes can be placed or destroyed block, explosions, burned blocks, sign text changes, chest access, leaves decay etc.
    It can be used as griefer identification tool, to find out who build a particular building, or even roll back changes by certain players. Other purposes can be e.g: Undoing of forest fires
    All additional features are optional, to keep the database as short as possible. All database actions run in their own threads to avoid server lags.
    The use of permissions plugin (or any clone) is possible, but not necessary.
    Uses Spout for chest logging (but it's fully optional, and there is no need for the client mod at all).

Features:
    • Logging for block placing, block braking, fire, explosions, leaves decay, signtexts, lava flow and chest content
    • Very mighty commands system, not only allowing to rollback and redo, but also to tp to blockchanges, delete log ingame etc. Full list of commands.
    • Many parameters for lookup/rollback/redo/tp/clearlog commands: Block changes of one ore more player, in a specific area, in a world edit selection, specific block types only, block changes older or newer that a specific date, destroyed/created block only, in a different world and combinations of all these parameters. Full list of parameters.
    • Rebuilding map after importing a backup (/lb redo)
    • Last parameter to use the parameters of the last command
    • Quick ingame lookup of block history a wood pickaxe or a bedrock block.
    • All commands accessible from console (exept tools :D)
    • Custom queries for tools.
    • Different tool modes (lookup, rollback, redo, writelogfile and clearlog)
    • Saves block data like wool color, log type, torch adjustment, etc
    • Multiworld and multiserver support (some servers sharing the same database)
    • BigBrother log import
    • Loggable super pickaxe plugin (not to confuse with WorldEdit's super pickaxe)
    • API
    • Webstats
    Why to use LogBlock:

Example commands: (thanks to tha d0ctor, read more about commands here)

/lb rollback player fire since 1d3h – rolls back fire 1 day 3 hours
    /lb rollback player fire since 1d3h area 15 – rolls back fire 1 day 3 hours within a radius of 15 blocks

/lb rollback player thad0ctor since 1h - rolls back thad0ctor 1 hour
    /lb rollback player thad0ctor since 1d area 5 – rolls back thad0ctor actions for the last day within 5 blocks
    /lb rollback area 10 since 1h30m - rolls back all modifications within 10 blocks since the list 1 hours and 30 mins
    /lb rollback area 10 before 06.11.2011 - roll back all changes in an area of 1o before June 11th, 2011
    /lb rollback player thad0ctor since 05:36:00 - roll back all changes of thad0ctor since 05:36 (server time)

Download, Command, Configuration and Details:
    [​IMG]http://diddiz.insane-architects.net/logblock.php

Changelog:
    -> Full changelog
    • LogBlock v1.50 # 81 (Dez. 13, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit 1.0.1-R1
      • Feature: /lb me shows the total block count
      • Feature: Chest logging without spout
      • Feature: Enderdragon logging
      • Feature: Logging for tree and mushroom grow (thanks to MD5 for the api)
      • Fix: Area param works again with default radius
      • Fix: Rollbacks got slowed down a bit to avoid rare server crashes
      • Fix: If mysql username, password or database only consist of unquoted numbers, LB will read them now
      • Config: World configs changed totally, some names changed and all logging options are now in an own section
    • LogBlock v1.41 #63 (Nov. 15, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1337
      • Fix: Players with spawnTools permission are no longer allowed to spawn all tools.
      • Fix: Added a check to avoid "The permission xy is already defined!" errors
    • LogBlock v1.40 #60 (Nov. 09, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1337
      • Feature: Custom auto ClearLog
      • Feature: Reduced error spam. Instead of like 40 line of error code, there is now just a warning stating the MySQL con
      • Feature: The queue will now be dumped after 10 tries even when the MySQL server is connected
      • Feature: Custom material names, allows naming custom blocks
      • Feature: LogBlock will now respond to messages when started without MySQL connection
      • Fix: Log import runs now async
      • Fix: Log import errors won't crash the server
      • Fix: Console commands work again
      • Fix: You can now use upper case letter in tool names (I don't know why you even should, but ...)
      • Config: Added clearlog.auto, clearlog.enableAutoClearlog in main config. Added materials.yml. Removed clearlog.keepLogDays
      • Permissions: Added 'logblock.spawnTools'
    • LogBlock v1.32 (Oct. 04, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1240
      • Feature: Player info logging: firstLogin, lastLogin, onlinetime, ip. No ingame lookup yet.
      • Feature: /lb queuesize to see the current queue size
      • Fix: Door logging logs now also fence gates
      • Fix: Bukkit api break in CB #1191
      • Fix: time restriction works now as intended. Thanks to xrobau
      • Fix: Players with insufficient permissions can't smuggle bedrock from one world to another
      • Config: Added logPlayerInfo
    • LogBlock v1.30 (Sep. 22, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1185
      • Feature: Chat lookup /lb chat player diddiz search +admin +sucks +dicks (more info)
      • Feature: Door logging
      • Feature: Dynamic tools, define your own tools
      • Feature: Use since and before to define a timespan
      • Feature: Enderman logging
      • Feature: cake logging (who ate it)
      • Config: Added logEndermen, logCakes and logDoors to world config and moved the tool section in main config.
      • Permissions: logblock.tool changed to logblock.tools.tool and
        logblock.toolblock to logblock.tools.toolblock.
    Todo List:

https://github.com/LogBlock/LogBlock/issues

Permission Nodes:
    https://github.com/LogBlock/LogBlock/wiki/Permissions

Plugins supporting Logblock:
    List (open)

When you want to appear your plugin here, tell me about

Support the developer (that's me :D):
    If you want to support me writing plugins or want to thank me for the plugin/support, you can: Suggest features I missed, report bugs (best with fix :D), donate via PayPal, flattr my plugins, gift me The Witcher 2 (thanks to newyoukdaily), 2x 1GB DDR1 modules (thanks to HonestFlames), or send me the inner life of a laptop or netbook with a broken display (need it to build a model aircraft, so there is no need for parts like display and keyboard).

[​IMG]

How to post error messages:

I won't aswer questions to general MySQL setup/installation/what is MySQL (there are lots of good tutorials out there, use google)
    Please read the installation guide before asking a question about installation problems.
    Please read the FAQ before posting a error report. It may be solved there.
    In case of rollback or lookup problems: Type /lb savequeue and try again (when it's fixed then, it was a consumer problem, see FAQ)
    When you post error messages, it's important to paste the whole stack trace!

Advertizing:
    Newyorkdailys Plugin Support Buisness (open)
    Still can't get LogBlock working, or any other plugin? Are you getting errors in your console and cant figure out why? Newyorkdaily offers Basic/Advanced Plugin support.
    • General/Advanced troubleshooting: FREE!
    • Plugin Installations: 1-2 Plugins - FREE!
    • 3 or More Plugins - $2
    Click on the link below to connect to him now!
    http://wbe001.mibbit.com/?settings=7cb4fd3cdd72754df475fb92a0b65f6c&server=irc.Mibbit.Net&channel=#CBPluginSupport

There is a LogBlock irc channel: #logblock at irc.esper.net.
    You can ask me on skype. My name is 'hawky.diddiz'.

2. Offline

DiddiZ

@OrtwinS
    I'm sorry for my post, forgot your posting yesterday.
    The config so far looks ok. When it worked with BB, the problem shouldn't be the database.
    It's MAYBE a problem with the drivermanager, if so, this will be fixed with next release (today).

3. Offline

robin0van0der0v

I installed this plugin, I can check the block history of every block but the database stays empty. :eek:

4. Offline

ledhead900

So I tried to convert my database over and well first it told me "Error no database selected" So I selected the logblock database I had then it told me it can't FIND BB Table.

I think this is due to the fact I have BB under "minecraft" database and Logblock is under a "logblock" database
    No where in your script does it suggest to POINT to the schema's of the tables being used.

At leasts thats all I can make from the ordeal given my lack of knowledge with sql.

I'm thinking I'm going to need to merge the two databases into a new schema and run the script in that then copy the tables into the proper schema.

Edit
    Seems I missed a bb.world= on one of them as well
    Wish I knew how to MASS replace in sql

oh and I think

* Chest Access: */
    INSERT INTO `lb-main` (date, playerid, replaced, type, x, y, z)

Is wrong, Going by the tables created by logblock it and signs going in lb-main-sign table

Shouldn't the above line read

* Chest Access: */
    INSERT INTO `lb-main-chest` (date, playerid, replaced, type, x, y, z)

Edit:
    ok it completed it all but one part of the script

/* Flint and steel: */
    INSERT INTO `lb-world` (date, playerid, type, x, y, z)
    SELECT FROM_UNIXTIME(date) AS date, playerid, 51 AS type, x, y, z
    FROM bbdata INNER JOIN `lb-players` ON bbdata.player = `lb-players`.playername
    WHERE action = 14 AND world = 2

Error Code: 1292
    Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: 'TNT'

Hmm you sure your script works still since BB changed there database around a little.

Tho even the parts it completed it did not put any data into the lb-world table as I expected it would have. From bbdata

5. Offline

Dr_Herbalist

As well as OrtwinS I am getting errors.
    Basically I get the error, the server seems to stop responding, all players time out and after some time the server restarts.
    Here's the errors.

Code:
    2011-04-10 13:07:34 [SEVERE] [LogBlock] SQL exception
    com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Communications link failure during commit(). Transaction resolution unknown.
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor48.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:407)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:382)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1013)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:987)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:982)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:927)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.commit(ConnectionImpl.java:1672)
        at de.diddiz.LogBlock.LogBlock$Consumer.run(LogBlock.java:603)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
    This happens around every 1-3 hours. Varies a lot.

Im Running CB 617.

plugins....

AntiBuild.jar
    CommandBook.jar
    CommandIConomy.jar
    CountryLoginMessage.jar
    CraftBook.jar
    CraftBookCircuits.jar
    CraftBookMechanisms.jar
    CraftBookVehicles.jar
    dynmap.jar
    ecoCreature.jar
    FakePermissions.jar
    GroupManager.jar
    HeroicDeath.jar
    iChat.jar
    iConomy.jar
    LocalShops.jar
    LogBlock.jar
    LWC.jar
    MultiVerse.jar
    MusicCraft.jar
    NoCheat.jar
    OddItem.jar
    SignColours.jar
    SpawnX.jar
    WolfPound.jar
    WorldEdit.jar
    WorldGuard.jar

Id hate to go back to BigBrother, Please do your best to fix this ASAP.

6. Offline

knuddel

everything runs great, but for some reason, we are unable to use the /lb redo command. Can you give an example please?

7. Offline

Wolfy9247

I'm fully aware of this as stated, but how else will I be able to use this plugin without having the correct resources at this moment to create a MySQL table for this plugin? -- I was also asking as to why it doesn't auto-create tables, wouldn't it be easier for the most part?

8. Offline

DiddiZ

It's a bug with the bukkit scheduler. It seems that the scheduler doesn't sometimes. Will change back to an own thread, that worked before.

It's possible to adress the databases as `bbdatabase`.`bbdata`, rsp. `lbdatabase`.`lb-main`.

It's really right so, since neither BB nor LB are able to log anything ale than an opened chest, and the lb-chest only contains zeros. Later, when full chest logging is possible, I#LL have to change that.
    Ah, well I missed that part last time updating. Will fix that.
    Huh? Are you sure about the worldid?
    Does the queries contain anything, when you omit the "Insert into" line and query only the select?
    Seems to be a problem with the coonection pool. Reworked that alredy, try to release today.
    /lb redo player diddiz
    Redo requires LB 0.11+. Type "/lb" to see your current version.
    Hm, I can't get up. You know that LB can autocreate its tables and want to ask why it doesn't auto create the tables?
    Btw, the full statemants to create the tables manually can be found at the download section.

9. Offline

knuddel

thanks a lot

10. Offline

MatCat

I get sporadic sql errors, not all the time but enough to make it annoying and sometimes cause the logblock system to malfunction.

Using .11b on b670.
    Code:
    2011-04-09 05:42:40 [SEVERE] [LogBlock Consumer] SQL exception
    com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure

The last packet successfully received from the server was 48,624 milliseconds ago.  The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago.
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor45.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:532)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createCommunicationsException(SQLError.java:1116)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:3082)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:2968)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3516)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1986)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2140)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2620)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.setAutoCommit(ConnectionImpl.java:5022)
        at de.diddiz.LogBlock.Consumer.run(Consumer.java:67)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftWorker.run(CraftWorker.java:33)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
    Caused by: java.io.EOFException: Can not read response from server. Expected to read 4 bytes, read 0 bytes before connection was unexpectedly lost.
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.readFully(MysqlIO.java:2529)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:2979)
        ... 9 more

11. Offline

DiddiZ

The stack trace indicates, that the server stops and than LogBlock tries to save the remaining queue, but fails. It seems like LB isn't the reason (or at least not at this error) for the server shutdown.

12. Offline

MatCat

There is no server shutdown, it just does it sometimes.

13. Offline

DiddiZ

When you are using an older LB version, you should've mention that :D

14. Offline

Wolfy9247

Hm, sorry I misread your last post. My predicament is that the fact that it's not doing as stated though and is -not- auto-creating tables. I have downloaded the tables manually and placed it in there with the configuration updated and yet it still did not work out correctly and spammed errors at me.

15. Offline

DiddiZ

When LogBlock spamms errors, it most likely doesn't reach the point where it creates the tables ...
    Maybe I could help you, if you provide the error log.

16. Offline

MatCat

Last I checked 670 was the most current rb?

Err, Lb is 0.11b

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2016
  17. Offline

DiddiZ

Thats ok, I see my statement was wrong. Sorry for complaining.
    I should read more, you said that already, now I'm feeling dumb.
    Anyway, I reworked the connection pool and and will release v0.12 in about 10 minutes.

Released v0.12
    Many fixes
    Added "/lb tool" and "/lb toolblock" (thanks to unusualbob)
    Added a command to hide admin actions. (thanks to NEO)
    Added an option to dumb log before deleting (thanks to whoever requested that :D)

Under test conditions, LogBlock survived a MySQL server restart!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2016
  18. Offline

kingmob

Hi DiddiZ, v0.12 works with cb617?

19. @DiddiZ
    Just installed 0.12 and have an error.
    Code:
    01:18:54 [SEVERE] [LogBlock ConnectionPool] Error while fetching connection
    com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Too many connections
            at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor36.newInstance(Unknown Source)
            at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3593)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:931)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.secureAuth411(MysqlIO.java:4031)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.doHandshake(MysqlIO.java:1296)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.coreConnect(ConnectionImpl.java:2338)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.connectOneTryOnly(ConnectionImpl.java:2371)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.createNewIO(ConnectionImpl.java:2163)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.<init>(ConnectionImpl.java:794)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4Connection.<init>(JDBC4Connection.java:47)
            at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor13.newInstance(Unknown Source)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.getInstance(ConnectionImpl.java:378)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java:305)
            at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
            at de.diddiz.util.ConnectionPool$ConnectionService.getConnection(ConnectionPool.java:413)
            at de.diddiz.util.ConnectionPool.getConnection(ConnectionPool.java:63)
            at de.diddiz.LogBlock.Consumer.run(Consumer.java:71)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    It just happens after some length if time. I attached my full server log. It also causes stats to spaz out because it can't connect :p Only happened since I put the 0.12 update in.

20. Offline

unusualbob

Hmm could be logblock isnt closing its connections to the MySQL server correctly?

21. Offline

RazMaTaz

New error for me, just updated to 12. Not sure why it cant create/write that file. No real reason that I can see why not. LogBlock made the dumb folder.
    Show Spoiler
    Code:
    22:03:23 [SEVERE] [LogBlock] SQL exception
    java.sql.SQLException: Can't create/write to file 'R:\MC-670\plugins\LogBlock\du
    mb\lb-MysticForest-11-03-27-22-03-23.csv' (Errcode: 2)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2570)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.execute(StatementImpl.java:779)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.execute(StatementImpl.java:622)
            at de.diddiz.LogBlock.ClearLog.run(ClearLog.java:39)

Edit: I regenerated the config file, edit to my settings, first run after that was ok. Second run same error.

Btw: Thanks for the /lb hide

Guess I might roll back to previous version. Started getting this just after a couple minutes messing around.

Show Spoiler
    Code:
    2011-04-10 22:25:45 [SEVERE] [LogBlock ConnectionPool] Error while fetching connection
    com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Data source rejected establishment of connection,  message from server: "Too many connections"
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.doHandshake(MysqlIO.java:1116)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor18.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at de.diddiz.util.ConnectionPool$ConnectionService.getConnection(ConnectionPool.java:413)
    2011-04-10 22:25:51 [SEVERE] [LogBlock ConnectionPool] Error while fetching connection
    com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Data source rejected establishment of connection,  message from server: "Too many connections"
    2011-04-10 22:25:57 [SEVERE] [LogBlock ConnectionPool] Error while fetching connection

Just gotta say this... yes its a bad pun.

I gotta rollback the rollback to rollback the rollback.

22. Offline

mutiny

same error, found new option in config set to false, seems to work now

23. Offline

Wanderer89

Getting both of these errors as well, cb670, this is the first time I've used this plugin (.12) so can't comment on what else has changed. What option are you referring to mutiny?

24. Offline

FloydATC

After updating to 0.12 I started getting these on startup:
    Code:
    06:37:54 [INFO] [LogBlock] Permissions enabled
    06:37:55 [INFO] Logblock v0.12 enabled.
    06:37:55 [INFO] CraftBukkitUpToDate version 2.4.9 is enabled!
    06:37:55 [SEVERE] [LogBlock] SQL exception
    java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user '########'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
    The password is unchanged and I can log in just fine from the command-line using
    Code:
    mysql -h localhost -f ######## -u######## -p########
    Rolled back to 0.11b -> everything works.

25. Offline

mutiny

ran out of connections using .12

went to 11b everythings fine

26. Offline

goldseed

MySQL problem with 0.12

Code:
    2011-04-11 14:33:31 [SEVERE] [LogBlock ConnectionPool] Error while fetching connection
    com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Too many connections
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:931)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.secureAuth411(MysqlIO.java:4031)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.doHandshake(MysqlIO.java:1296)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor28.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:620)
        at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:200)

27. @FloydATC
    Same thing happened to me. It was because I was still using the 11b config file for 12. I let it make a new config, set the options again, and it worked fine. But then it complained of too many connections. So I'm back to 11b anyway for now.

28. Offline

DiddiZ

@BurnseyBoi @RazMaTaz @Wanderer89 @mutiny @goldseed
    Hm, I didn't change anything about the way, LogBlock closes connections (not at all), but there can be Thanks for the full serverlog. Looks really like connections aren't closed probably.

Wonder why such severe errors doesn't occur while testing.
    Huh? That's weird. Will look what could cause that.

Edit:
    Could locate the error to the consumer. It seems like only consumer connections aren't closed
    and put to sleep ...
    Edit2:
    OMGOMGOMG I FORGOT TO CLOSE THE CONNECTION

29. Offline

Letalis

Thanks for a great plugin.

30. Offline

DiddiZ

Released v0.12b
    Fixed the "Too many connections" exception (2 lines of missing code ... :'().

Not tested, but it should.
    1. Does the path seems to be valid?
    2. Could you compare, or even provide the config that doesn't work and the working one?

31. Offline

MrAdam

Just updated to 0.12b, getting the following at startup:
    Code:
    java.sql.SQLException: Can't create/write to file '/minecraft/plugins/LogBlock/dumb\lb-main-11-04-04-12-05-03.csv' (Errcode: 13)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3603)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3535)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1989)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2150)