Inactive [INFO/ADMIN] LogBlock v1.54 - Enderdragon Logging! Tree Grow Logging! [1.4.5]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by DiddiZ, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Offline

DiddiZ

Version: 1.50​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Find and Backroll those Damn Griefers
    LogBlock release are on DevBukkit:
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/logblock/

LogBlock dev builds:
    http://ci.kitteh.org/job/LogBlock/

Please read the installation guide

I won't port LogBlock myself to mcAPI. Source code is available, so it shouldn't be to difficult for someone else to do it, also I'm still here. so I can answer questions. If there is more than one willing, that's up to you to handle that.

The reasons I take this step, are the usual: I quit playing Minecraft about 5 months ago and lastly I was struggling to keep up with updates. The developement of Guardian made slow progress, so I fear it won't be ready to fully replace LB in time.

Download latest dev build: Jenkins
    View the source code: GitHub
    Table of contents:
    1. Description
    2. Features
    3. Why to use LogBlock
    4. Example command
    5. Older versions
    6. Change log
    7. Todo list / feature requests
    8. Permission nodes
    9. Plugins supporting this
    10. Support the dev
    11. How to post error messages
    12. Advertizing
    Description:

LogBlock logs block changes into a MySQL database. Block changes can be placed or destroyed block, explosions, burned blocks, sign text changes, chest access, leaves decay etc.
    It can be used as griefer identification tool, to find out who build a particular building, or even roll back changes by certain players. Other purposes can be e.g: Undoing of forest fires
    All additional features are optional, to keep the database as short as possible. All database actions run in their own threads to avoid server lags.
    The use of permissions plugin (or any clone) is possible, but not necessary.
    Uses Spout for chest logging (but it's fully optional, and there is no need for the client mod at all).

Features:
    • Logging for block placing, block braking, fire, explosions, leaves decay, signtexts, lava flow and chest content
    • Very mighty commands system, not only allowing to rollback and redo, but also to tp to blockchanges, delete log ingame etc. Full list of commands.
    • Many parameters for lookup/rollback/redo/tp/clearlog commands: Block changes of one ore more player, in a specific area, in a world edit selection, specific block types only, block changes older or newer that a specific date, destroyed/created block only, in a different world and combinations of all these parameters. Full list of parameters.
    • Rebuilding map after importing a backup (/lb redo)
    • Last parameter to use the parameters of the last command
    • Quick ingame lookup of block history a wood pickaxe or a bedrock block.
    • All commands accessible from console (exept tools :D)
    • Custom queries for tools.
    • Different tool modes (lookup, rollback, redo, writelogfile and clearlog)
    • Saves block data like wool color, log type, torch adjustment, etc
    • Multiworld and multiserver support (some servers sharing the same database)
    • BigBrother log import
    • Loggable super pickaxe plugin (not to confuse with WorldEdit's super pickaxe)
    • API
    • Webstats
    Why to use LogBlock:

Example commands: (thanks to tha d0ctor, read more about commands here)

/lb rollback player fire since 1d3h – rolls back fire 1 day 3 hours
    /lb rollback player fire since 1d3h area 15 – rolls back fire 1 day 3 hours within a radius of 15 blocks

/lb rollback player thad0ctor since 1h - rolls back thad0ctor 1 hour
    /lb rollback player thad0ctor since 1d area 5 – rolls back thad0ctor actions for the last day within 5 blocks
    /lb rollback area 10 since 1h30m - rolls back all modifications within 10 blocks since the list 1 hours and 30 mins
    /lb rollback area 10 before 06.11.2011 - roll back all changes in an area of 1o before June 11th, 2011
    /lb rollback player thad0ctor since 05:36:00 - roll back all changes of thad0ctor since 05:36 (server time)

Download, Command, Configuration and Details:
    [​IMG]http://diddiz.insane-architects.net/logblock.php

Changelog:
    -> Full changelog
    • LogBlock v1.50 # 81 (Dez. 13, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit 1.0.1-R1
      • Feature: /lb me shows the total block count
      • Feature: Chest logging without spout
      • Feature: Enderdragon logging
      • Feature: Logging for tree and mushroom grow (thanks to MD5 for the api)
      • Fix: Area param works again with default radius
      • Fix: Rollbacks got slowed down a bit to avoid rare server crashes
      • Fix: If mysql username, password or database only consist of unquoted numbers, LB will read them now
      • Config: World configs changed totally, some names changed and all logging options are now in an own section
    • LogBlock v1.41 #63 (Nov. 15, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1337
      • Fix: Players with spawnTools permission are no longer allowed to spawn all tools.
      • Fix: Added a check to avoid "The permission xy is already defined!" errors
    • LogBlock v1.40 #60 (Nov. 09, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1337
      • Feature: Custom auto ClearLog
      • Feature: Reduced error spam. Instead of like 40 line of error code, there is now just a warning stating the MySQL con
      • Feature: The queue will now be dumped after 10 tries even when the MySQL server is connected
      • Feature: Custom material names, allows naming custom blocks
      • Feature: LogBlock will now respond to messages when started without MySQL connection
      • Fix: Log import runs now async
      • Fix: Log import errors won't crash the server
      • Fix: Console commands work again
      • Fix: You can now use upper case letter in tool names (I don't know why you even should, but ...)
      • Config: Added clearlog.auto, clearlog.enableAutoClearlog in main config. Added materials.yml. Removed clearlog.keepLogDays
      • Permissions: Added 'logblock.spawnTools'
    • LogBlock v1.32 (Oct. 04, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1240
      • Feature: Player info logging: firstLogin, lastLogin, onlinetime, ip. No ingame lookup yet.
      • Feature: /lb queuesize to see the current queue size
      • Fix: Door logging logs now also fence gates
      • Fix: Bukkit api break in CB #1191
      • Fix: time restriction works now as intended. Thanks to xrobau
      • Fix: Players with insufficient permissions can't smuggle bedrock from one world to another
      • Config: Added logPlayerInfo
    • LogBlock v1.30 (Sep. 22, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1185
      • Feature: Chat lookup /lb chat player diddiz search +admin +sucks +dicks (more info)
      • Feature: Door logging
      • Feature: Dynamic tools, define your own tools
      • Feature: Use since and before to define a timespan
      • Feature: Enderman logging
      • Feature: cake logging (who ate it)
      • Config: Added logEndermen, logCakes and logDoors to world config and moved the tool section in main config.
      • Permissions: logblock.tool changed to logblock.tools.tool and
        logblock.toolblock to logblock.tools.toolblock.
    Todo List:

https://github.com/LogBlock/LogBlock/issues

Permission Nodes:
    https://github.com/LogBlock/LogBlock/wiki/Permissions

Plugins supporting Logblock:
    List (open)

When you want to appear your plugin here, tell me about

Support the developer (that's me :D):
    If you want to support me writing plugins or want to thank me for the plugin/support, you can: Suggest features I missed, report bugs (best with fix :D), donate via PayPal, flattr my plugins, gift me The Witcher 2 (thanks to newyoukdaily), 2x 1GB DDR1 modules (thanks to HonestFlames), or send me the inner life of a laptop or netbook with a broken display (need it to build a model aircraft, so there is no need for parts like display and keyboard).

[​IMG]

How to post error messages:

I won't aswer questions to general MySQL setup/installation/what is MySQL (there are lots of good tutorials out there, use google)
    Please read the installation guide before asking a question about installation problems.
    Please read the FAQ before posting a error report. It may be solved there.
    In case of rollback or lookup problems: Type /lb savequeue and try again (when it's fixed then, it was a consumer problem, see FAQ)
    When you post error messages, it's important to paste the whole stack trace!

Advertizing:
    Newyorkdailys Plugin Support Buisness (open)
    Still can't get LogBlock working, or any other plugin? Are you getting errors in your console and cant figure out why? Newyorkdaily offers Basic/Advanced Plugin support.
    • General/Advanced troubleshooting: FREE!
    • Plugin Installations: 1-2 Plugins - FREE!
    • 3 or More Plugins - $2
    Click on the link below to connect to him now!
    http://wbe001.mibbit.com/?settings=7cb4fd3cdd72754df475fb92a0b65f6c&server=irc.Mibbit.Net&channel=#CBPluginSupport

There is a LogBlock irc channel: #logblock at irc.esper.net.
    You can ask me on skype. My name is 'hawky.diddiz'.

2. Offline

DiddiZ

Most likely not. LB cares if a event is cancelled before.

3. Offline

Avous

ok! thanks for the reply

4. Offline

croccydile

Polite feature request :S

Is it possible to have a writelogfile for a single block, instead of a player, on click? (i.e. useful for list of all chest accesses). Some of the chest access lists is far too large for the screen to show and we were trying to look back more than a few days at who got into a chest.

Also, did writelogfile ever get coordinates added to it?

Thank you ^^

5. Offline

RustyDagger

Um i have a problem I am on CB 670 And just downloaded LB like 5 min ago.

I have put it on the server and /plugins shows that the plugin is running But nothing works i hav e configerd the permissions for it and still nothing the stick id 280 dose nothing and nor dose the bedrock.

I checked the Mysql database and nothing has been made so I am kind of scratching my head.

The may my mysql works is i have 1 fixed database that i have to use. and i can have as many tables inside that as i want. i seem to be slightly confused by the config file the fact that it says url and not host like every other plugin around.
    and that way the databases /tables are handled has confused me :/

Could you explain why there is no where to set the database name or dose the plugin insist on making its own in that case that will not work for me on that mysql database i would no doubt have the same problems with the 1 on my web server .... Im just a tad confused by the mysql settings they are scattered all through the config file making it really confusing and hard.

6. Offline

estrar

I get this error message when I try to use commands: "You aren't allowed to do this". I have tried to disable/enable permissions in the config file, but I still get the same message. What am I doing wrong?

7. Offline

DiddiZ

Hm, with the new commands system that would be possible. Will add that.
    Without permissions, you get only access to most commands when you're op. Have you added the respective permissions to the permissions yaml file?
    What does the server log say, regarding LogBlock enabling?
    Did you read the installation guide?
    As far as I know all mentioned points are explained there.
    I know, it's horrible. Complain to bukkit, until I get time to write an own config reader.

8. Offline

RustyDagger

Would love to know what the console has to say as well my hopeless host fails to provide access to it... I would have to scan the mega huge server log file. Im pretty sure i understood the instillation just seems weird that /plugins tells me its running yet no tables have been made. and the tools do nothing Im assuming the tools doing noting is because there are no tables that leads me to thinking there's a problem with the Mysql settings.

EDIT FOUND MY PROBLEM TYPO in the url line :eek: /facepalm moment :/ Now i just need to sort out why both the tools are doing nothing best check the permissions for typos as well....

9. Offline

DiddiZ

In that case it's most likely that LB detects a wrong configuration at start up, tells that to the console (and even what) and stops. You could rename the server.log, and start once.
    But without seeing any error message I would guess it's your url, since you asked where to specify the database.
    The database is the last part of the url entry.
    Code:
    url: jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/minecraft
    localhost is the server, 3306 the ip and minecraft the database.

Type "/lb", it should show the LogBlock version, and thus whether it even runs.
    If not, you won't evade checking server log :p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2016
  10. Offline

Stahlbrand

So I was testing how to rollback lava placement. It doesn't work very well the flow is not registered and when it creates a fire it is registered but removing lava manually then rolling back the area makes the lava show back up. So is there a rollback block type? Cause I cant find it.

11. Offline

DiddiZ

You should add lave (ids 10 and 11) to dontRollback in config.

12. Offline

OrtwinS

Hi,
    Setup issues, hoping for some assistance.
    I'm migrating from BB, since that isn't working properly, and I'm getting completely paranoid without such a plugin :p.

CB621
    LB 0.11b

I get a console with severe errors, it lags the server until everyone loses connection, within a minute...

Console errors:
    Code:
    [SEVERE] 	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    2011-04-09 15:27:53 [SEVERE] 	at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    2011-04-09 15:27:53 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.Packet.b(Packet.java:73)
    2011-04-09 15:27:53 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.f(NetworkManager.java:130)
    2011-04-09 15:27:53 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkReaderThread.run(SourceFile:68)
    2011-04-09 15:27:53 [SEVERE] java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
    2011-04-09 15:27:53 ... etc.

LB config file:
    Show Spoiler

Code:
    password: *****[same, I checked three times]
    version: 0.11b
    username: kunden_54131
    driver: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
    url: jdbc:mysql://mysql.xenonservers.com:3306/kunden_54131
    worldNames:
    - world [is correct]

BB config file, this worked.
    Show Spoiler

Code:
    mysql:
    port: 3306
    username: kunden_54131
    engine: MyISAM
    hostname: mysql.xenonservers.com
    password: *****[same, I checked three times]
    database: kunden_54131

Yes the username is the same as the DB name.
    Anything obvious I did wrong?

I got 3 new users yesterday, and I'm freaking out myself without a way to rollback anything they might have done...

Edit:
    Full server log after restart
    Show Spoiler

Code:
    [LogBlock] Permissions enabled
    2011-04-09 16:15:31 [SEVERE] java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
    2011-04-09 16:15:31 [SEVERE] 	at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
    2011-04-09 16:15:31 [SEVERE] 	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    2011-04-09 16:15:31 [SEVERE] 	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    2011-04-09 16:15:31 [SEVERE] 	at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    2011-04-09 16:15:31 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.Packet.b(Packet.java:73)
    2011-04-09 16:15:31 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.f(NetworkManager.java:130)
    2011-04-09 16:15:31 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.c(NetworkManager.java:229)
    2011-04-09 16:15:31 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkReaderThread.run(SourceFile:68)
    2011-04-09 16:15:45 [SEVERE] java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
    2011-04-09 16:15:45 [SEVERE] 	at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
    2011-04-09 16:15:45 [SEVERE] 	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    2011-04-09 16:15:45 [SEVERE] 	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    2011-04-09 16:15:45 [SEVERE] 	at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    2011-04-09 16:15:45 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.Packet.b(Packet.java:73)
    2011-04-09 16:15:45 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.f(NetworkManager.java:130)
    2011-04-09 16:15:45 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.c(NetworkManager.java:229)
    2011-04-09 16:15:45 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkReaderThread.run(SourceFile:68)
    2011-04-09 16:15:47 [SEVERE] java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
    2011-04-09 16:15:47 [SEVERE] 	at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
    2011-04-09 16:15:47 [SEVERE] 	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    2011-04-09 16:15:47 [SEVERE] 	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    2011-04-09 16:15:47 [SEVERE] 	at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    2011-04-09 16:15:47 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.Packet.b(Packet.java:73)
    2011-04-09 16:15:47 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.f(NetworkManager.java:130)
    2011-04-09 16:15:47 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.c(NetworkManager.java:229)
    2011-04-09 16:15:47 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkReaderThread.run(SourceFile:68)
    2011-04-09 16:15:50 [SEVERE] java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
    2011-04-09 16:15:50 [SEVERE] 	at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
    2011-04-09 16:15:50 [SEVERE] 	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    2011-04-09 16:15:50 [SEVERE] 	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    2011-04-09 16:15:50 [SEVERE] 	at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    2011-04-09 16:15:50 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.Packet.b(Packet.java:73)
    2011-04-09 16:15:50 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.f(NetworkManager.java:130)
    2011-04-09 16:15:50 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.c(NetworkManager.java:229)
    2011-04-09 16:15:50 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkReaderThread.run(SourceFile:68)
    2011-04-09 16:16:22 [SEVERE] [LogBlock] Can't get a connection
    java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'kunden_54131'@'69.197.191.172' (using password: YES)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3593)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:931)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.secureAuth411(MysqlIO.java:4031)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.doHandshake(MysqlIO.java:1296)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.coreConnect(ConnectionImpl.java:2338)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.connectOneTryOnly(ConnectionImpl.java:2371)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.createNewIO(ConnectionImpl.java:2163)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.<init>(ConnectionImpl.java:794)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4Connection.<init>(JDBC4Connection.java:47)
    	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:407)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.getInstance(ConnectionImpl.java:378)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java:305)
    	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
    	at bootswithdefer.JDCBPool.ConnectionService.getConnection(ConnectionService.java:73)
    	at bootswithdefer.JDCBPool.JDCConnectionDriver.connect(JDCConnectionDriver.java:41)
    	at de.diddiz.LogBlock.LogBlock.getConnection(LogBlock.java:343)
    	at de.diddiz.LogBlock.LogBlock.onEnable(LogBlock.java:76)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:127)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:514)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:216)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:115)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:93)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:215)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:202)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:142)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:257)
    	at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:375)
    2011-04-09 16:16:22 [SEVERE] [LogBlock] Exception while enabling
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at de.diddiz.LogBlock.LogBlock.onEnable(LogBlock.java:77)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:514)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:216)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:215)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:202)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:142)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:257)
    2011-04-09 16:16:22 [INFO] LogBlock disabled.

13. Offline

Wolfy9247

So if other plugins are able to auto-create MySQL databases (or MySQL Lite) how come this plugin isn't able to as well? I find it too complicated to have to create the database myself, call me lazy but I just don't have the resources.

14. Offline

Snookieboy

Is this mod suppose to collect everything in memory and only write it out to SQL when the server is shut down? This is happening to me and its a nightmare.

First of all, you cant view new edits as there not written, so you have to stop the server for it to write to SQL then be able to view ingame.

Secondly, if the server crashes for ANY reason, which happened to use we lost a whole days worth of logging, which of course some grief had to happen during.

This doesnt seem ideal behaviour, Ive played with the settings but cant seem to change this, it only seems to write the queue when the server is stopping, is there any way possible to change it?

15. Offline

Skadar

Just want to say that I am loving LB so far. Please keep working on this plugin as it is now invaluable to my server. We all all about building and we can't protect everything using WorldGuard. LB is vital for discovering damage and rolling back for fixing. I was able to completely fix a nice wilderness house today and demote those responsible.

Thanks for your effort!

16. Offline

DiddiZ

LogBlock does autocreate tables.
    Hm, interesting new error. Will have a closer look tomorrow.
    Definedly not.
    There seems to be a problem with the consumer. It seems like the consumer doesn't work until it's forced to do at server shutdown.
    The difference between normal consumer and the shutdown one is, the normal runs as bukkit scheduled task and at shutdown as own thread. Does bukkit at normal run use up to 100% cpu?
    Glad to hear :D

17. Offline

_andy

I appear to be having the exact same problem on 617. I've manually checked the database and can confirm that data is only being written in on server shutdown.

I also seem to be getting on server shut down:
    [INFO] [LogBlock Consumer] Queue overloaded. Size: 4891

This makes the whole server stall until it completely counts down to 0 :(

18. Offline

oliverw92

The plugin doens't create its own database - it creates its own tables though. Post your config file.

@DiddiZ - any progress on the fixed SQL version? Wouldn't mind using/releasing my plugin soon, but i would rather it didn't conflict with anything before i started using it :p

19. Offline

RustyDagger

Turns out my permission file edits for the perms did not stick (not surprising the change to permissions 2.6 brings huge format changes and my file totally crapped its self)

20. Offline

DiddiZ

Hm, there is something wrong with the consumer. There isn't a message like
    "[LogBlock Consumer] Can't get a connection"?
    It's propably a problem with the bukkit scheduler. Will have a closer look at it tomorrow.
    Will rework the connection pool tomorrow. There have accumulate alredy some things, so I'll release the next version th next days.
    I personally hate permissions updates ...

21. Offline

RustyDagger

Uh new problem Logblock + Iconnomy = iconomy fail im assuming its because they are fighting over the Mysql.

My iconnomy Money is not being updated on the data base every 5 min like it should be Infact its never changing And this is a huge problem its the only way my players get money from the server.

If i remove logblock iconnomy resumes working Could you please sort some thing out with niji or do some thing about it i have told niji about the problem as well.

22. Offline

OrtwinS

And another one, this time after a plugin reload:
    Show Spoiler

Code:
    2011-04-10 03:27:40 [INFO] [LogBlock] Permissions enabled
    2011-04-10 03:27:40 [SEVERE] [LogBlock] Can't get a connection
    java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'kunden_54131'@'69.197.191.172' (using password: YES)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3593)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:931)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.secureAuth411(MysqlIO.java:4031)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.doHandshake(MysqlIO.java:1296)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.coreConnect(ConnectionImpl.java:2338)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.connectOneTryOnly(ConnectionImpl.java:2371)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.createNewIO(ConnectionImpl.java:2163)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.<init>(ConnectionImpl.java:794)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4Connection.<init>(JDBC4Connection.java:47)
    	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:407)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.getInstance(ConnectionImpl.java:378)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java:305)
    	at bootswithdefer.JDCBPool.ConnectionService.getConnection(ConnectionService.java:73)
    	at bootswithdefer.JDCBPool.JDCConnectionDriver.connect(JDCConnectionDriver.java:41)
    	at de.diddiz.LogBlock.LogBlock.getConnection(LogBlock.java:343)
    	at de.diddiz.LogBlock.LogBlock.onEnable(LogBlock.java:76)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:285)
    	at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap$ReloadCommand.execute(SimpleCommandMap.java:196)
    	at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:80)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:254)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.c(NetServerHandler.java:594)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:557)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:551)
    	at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(SourceFile:24)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:198)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:72)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:368)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:283)
    2011-04-10 03:27:40 [SEVERE] [LogBlock] Exception while enabling
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at de.diddiz.LogBlock.LogBlock.onEnable(LogBlock.java:77)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:285)
    	at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap$ReloadCommand.execute(SimpleCommandMap.java:196)
    	at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:80)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:254)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.c(NetServerHandler.java:594)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:557)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:551)
    	at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(SourceFile:24)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:198)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:72)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:368)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:283)
    2011-04-10 03:27:40 [INFO] LogBlock disabled.

Hope it helps you solve this.

23. Offline

DiddiZ

Will be fixed.
    You may have mispelled your password, or the database.

24. Offline

RustyDagger

@OrtwinS
    If you are hosted with xenon I can help you out a bit I am with them also and set mine up just fine.

I am guessing you are because of your login its an xenon login for sure :)

25. Offline

ledhead900

Question

What is the Node permissions for this?
    I see commands but is it just the ONE command or do u have nodes.

26. Offline

DiddiZ

27. Offline

ledhead900

28. Offline

DiddiZ

Yes
    There is a BB -> LB converter (whick actually only consists of a few sql queries) at the download section.

29. Offline

ledhead900

Thanks a bunch
    Testing this out since BB currently throws all kind of hell with resources and currently Event errors on 670.

Edit:
    How do you use the
    bb-lb converterv2.sql

I'm not very experienced with SQL at all apart from setting sql up I don't dwell past that much my experience is in networking.

30. Offline

DiddiZ

Execute it via phpMyAdmin, MySql Workbench, or even mysql console.
    More instructions are in the comments at the top of the file.

31. Offline

ledhead900

Alright thanks for the help.