Inactive [INFO/ADMIN] LogBlock v1.54 - Enderdragon Logging! Tree Grow Logging! [1.4.5]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by DiddiZ, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Offline

DiddiZ

Version: 1.50​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Find and Backroll those Damn Griefers
    LogBlock release are on DevBukkit:
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/logblock/

LogBlock dev builds:
    http://ci.kitteh.org/job/LogBlock/

Please read the installation guide

I won't port LogBlock myself to mcAPI. Source code is available, so it shouldn't be to difficult for someone else to do it, also I'm still here. so I can answer questions. If there is more than one willing, that's up to you to handle that.

The reasons I take this step, are the usual: I quit playing Minecraft about 5 months ago and lastly I was struggling to keep up with updates. The developement of Guardian made slow progress, so I fear it won't be ready to fully replace LB in time.

Download latest dev build: Jenkins
    View the source code: GitHub
    Table of contents:
    1. Description
    2. Features
    3. Why to use LogBlock
    4. Example command
    5. Older versions
    6. Change log
    7. Todo list / feature requests
    8. Permission nodes
    9. Plugins supporting this
    10. Support the dev
    11. How to post error messages
    12. Advertizing
    Description:

LogBlock logs block changes into a MySQL database. Block changes can be placed or destroyed block, explosions, burned blocks, sign text changes, chest access, leaves decay etc.
    It can be used as griefer identification tool, to find out who build a particular building, or even roll back changes by certain players. Other purposes can be e.g: Undoing of forest fires
    All additional features are optional, to keep the database as short as possible. All database actions run in their own threads to avoid server lags.
    The use of permissions plugin (or any clone) is possible, but not necessary.
    Uses Spout for chest logging (but it's fully optional, and there is no need for the client mod at all).

Features:
    • Logging for block placing, block braking, fire, explosions, leaves decay, signtexts, lava flow and chest content
    • Very mighty commands system, not only allowing to rollback and redo, but also to tp to blockchanges, delete log ingame etc. Full list of commands.
    • Many parameters for lookup/rollback/redo/tp/clearlog commands: Block changes of one ore more player, in a specific area, in a world edit selection, specific block types only, block changes older or newer that a specific date, destroyed/created block only, in a different world and combinations of all these parameters. Full list of parameters.
    • Rebuilding map after importing a backup (/lb redo)
    • Last parameter to use the parameters of the last command
    • Quick ingame lookup of block history a wood pickaxe or a bedrock block.
    • All commands accessible from console (exept tools :D)
    • Custom queries for tools.
    • Different tool modes (lookup, rollback, redo, writelogfile and clearlog)
    • Saves block data like wool color, log type, torch adjustment, etc
    • Multiworld and multiserver support (some servers sharing the same database)
    • BigBrother log import
    • Loggable super pickaxe plugin (not to confuse with WorldEdit's super pickaxe)
    • API
    • Webstats
    Why to use LogBlock:

Example commands: (thanks to tha d0ctor, read more about commands here)

/lb rollback player fire since 1d3h – rolls back fire 1 day 3 hours
    /lb rollback player fire since 1d3h area 15 – rolls back fire 1 day 3 hours within a radius of 15 blocks

/lb rollback player thad0ctor since 1h - rolls back thad0ctor 1 hour
    /lb rollback player thad0ctor since 1d area 5 – rolls back thad0ctor actions for the last day within 5 blocks
    /lb rollback area 10 since 1h30m - rolls back all modifications within 10 blocks since the list 1 hours and 30 mins
    /lb rollback area 10 before 06.11.2011 - roll back all changes in an area of 1o before June 11th, 2011
    /lb rollback player thad0ctor since 05:36:00 - roll back all changes of thad0ctor since 05:36 (server time)

Download, Command, Configuration and Details:
    [​IMG]http://diddiz.insane-architects.net/logblock.php

Changelog:
    -> Full changelog
    • LogBlock v1.50 # 81 (Dez. 13, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit 1.0.1-R1
      • Feature: /lb me shows the total block count
      • Feature: Chest logging without spout
      • Feature: Enderdragon logging
      • Feature: Logging for tree and mushroom grow (thanks to MD5 for the api)
      • Fix: Area param works again with default radius
      • Fix: Rollbacks got slowed down a bit to avoid rare server crashes
      • Fix: If mysql username, password or database only consist of unquoted numbers, LB will read them now
      • Config: World configs changed totally, some names changed and all logging options are now in an own section
    • LogBlock v1.41 #63 (Nov. 15, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1337
      • Fix: Players with spawnTools permission are no longer allowed to spawn all tools.
      • Fix: Added a check to avoid "The permission xy is already defined!" errors
    • LogBlock v1.40 #60 (Nov. 09, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1337
      • Feature: Custom auto ClearLog
      • Feature: Reduced error spam. Instead of like 40 line of error code, there is now just a warning stating the MySQL con
      • Feature: The queue will now be dumped after 10 tries even when the MySQL server is connected
      • Feature: Custom material names, allows naming custom blocks
      • Feature: LogBlock will now respond to messages when started without MySQL connection
      • Fix: Log import runs now async
      • Fix: Log import errors won't crash the server
      • Fix: Console commands work again
      • Fix: You can now use upper case letter in tool names (I don't know why you even should, but ...)
      • Config: Added clearlog.auto, clearlog.enableAutoClearlog in main config. Added materials.yml. Removed clearlog.keepLogDays
      • Permissions: Added 'logblock.spawnTools'
    • LogBlock v1.32 (Oct. 04, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1240
      • Feature: Player info logging: firstLogin, lastLogin, onlinetime, ip. No ingame lookup yet.
      • Feature: /lb queuesize to see the current queue size
      • Fix: Door logging logs now also fence gates
      • Fix: Bukkit api break in CB #1191
      • Fix: time restriction works now as intended. Thanks to xrobau
      • Fix: Players with insufficient permissions can't smuggle bedrock from one world to another
      • Config: Added logPlayerInfo
    • LogBlock v1.30 (Sep. 22, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1185
      • Feature: Chat lookup /lb chat player diddiz search +admin +sucks +dicks (more info)
      • Feature: Door logging
      • Feature: Dynamic tools, define your own tools
      • Feature: Use since and before to define a timespan
      • Feature: Enderman logging
      • Feature: cake logging (who ate it)
      • Config: Added logEndermen, logCakes and logDoors to world config and moved the tool section in main config.
      • Permissions: logblock.tool changed to logblock.tools.tool and
        logblock.toolblock to logblock.tools.toolblock.
    Todo List:

https://github.com/LogBlock/LogBlock/issues

Permission Nodes:
    https://github.com/LogBlock/LogBlock/wiki/Permissions

Plugins supporting Logblock:
    List (open)

When you want to appear your plugin here, tell me about

Support the developer (that's me :D):
    If you want to support me writing plugins or want to thank me for the plugin/support, you can: Suggest features I missed, report bugs (best with fix :D), donate via PayPal, flattr my plugins, gift me The Witcher 2 (thanks to newyoukdaily), 2x 1GB DDR1 modules (thanks to HonestFlames), or send me the inner life of a laptop or netbook with a broken display (need it to build a model aircraft, so there is no need for parts like display and keyboard).

[​IMG]

How to post error messages:

I won't aswer questions to general MySQL setup/installation/what is MySQL (there are lots of good tutorials out there, use google)
    Please read the installation guide before asking a question about installation problems.
    Please read the FAQ before posting a error report. It may be solved there.
    In case of rollback or lookup problems: Type /lb savequeue and try again (when it's fixed then, it was a consumer problem, see FAQ)
    When you post error messages, it's important to paste the whole stack trace!

Advertizing:
    Newyorkdailys Plugin Support Buisness (open)
    Still can't get LogBlock working, or any other plugin? Are you getting errors in your console and cant figure out why? Newyorkdaily offers Basic/Advanced Plugin support.
    • General/Advanced troubleshooting: FREE!
    • Plugin Installations: 1-2 Plugins - FREE!
    • 3 or More Plugins - $2
    Click on the link below to connect to him now!
    http://wbe001.mibbit.com/?settings=7cb4fd3cdd72754df475fb92a0b65f6c&server=irc.Mibbit.Net&channel=#CBPluginSupport

There is a LogBlock irc channel: #logblock at irc.esper.net.
    You can ask me on skype. My name is 'hawky.diddiz'.

2. Offline

DiddiZ

If disabled (or questioner not present) rollbacks will start instantly, but the log won't be deleted (/lb clearlog last)
    Check/delete your world config file (<worldname>.yml in LB folder).

3. Offline

stickeric

How can i easily found the creater of lava i always see: Lavaflow created lava like that.

4. Offline

toph704

Where do I find the log that has all the things people do? I use clanforge if that helps

5. Offline

SlammedMKV

Thanks man deleting the file did the trick. I appreciate you taking the time to respond so quickly.

6. Offline

DiddiZ

/lb area 20 block lava created player !lavaflow
    It's usually a file called server.log

7. Offline

guard5002

Why is it, whenever I reload my server, or stop it. Everyone's progress is rolled back.Its as if the blocks aren't saving. Also if the queue is overloaded, any blocks in the queue are gone, even if the queue is saved("Successfully dumped") I know for a fact its logblock because i removed the plugin, and tested it, and I had no such issue.
    Im not getting any errors on the console btw.
    I tried v1.50 and it happened
    Dev build #93-94 also did it.

It only started doing it after I updated my server to 1.1

8. Offline

shauwk

hey is something wrong? i keep getting queeue overloaded, what should i change to fix this problem? thanks :)

[LogBlock Consumer] Queue overloaded. Size: 3835
    18:40:55 [INFO] [LogBlock Consumer] Queue overloaded. Size: 4640
    18:41:01 [INFO] [LogBlock Consumer] Queue overloaded. Size: 5302
    18:41:07 [INFO] [LogBlock Consumer] Queue overloaded. Size: 4923
    18:41:13 [INFO] [LogBlock Consumer] Queue overloaded. Size: 4694
    18:41:19 [INFO] [LogBlock Consumer] Queue overloaded. Size: 4376
    18:41:25 [INFO] [LogBlock Consumer] Queue overloaded. Size: 3701
    18:41:31 [INFO] [LogBlock Consumer] Queue overloaded. Size: 4051
    18:41:37 [INFO] [LogBlock Consumer] Queue overloaded. Size: 3154
    18:41:43 [INFO] [LogBlock Consumer] Queue overloaded. Size: 3197
    18:41:49 [INFO] [LogBlock Consumer] Queue overloaded. Size: 2377
    18:41:55 [INFO] [LogBlock Consumer] Queue overloaded.

9. Offline

DiddiZ

Queue processes fast, nothing to worry about (like caused by exploring or tnt explosion)
    Um, that's strange. LogBlock can't rollback at server reload or stop.
    Successfully dumped means it dumped the log to a local file and has to import it at next server start (which can take a while)

10. Offline

Matt_Lumixia

Hmm I got 2 problems:
    *stupid and ignoring moment incoming*
    Where can I find the logblock version for 1.0.1 RB
    And it seems that any rank can use logblock (all commands and tools) and they dont have the permissions! I checked 3 times and so did my hosters.

11. Offline

DiddiZ

Latest release works, anyways there is a link to LB jenkins in op.

12. Offline

Matt_Lumixia

Thanks I updated to 1.5 but people can still access logblock commands without the permission D:

13. Offline

Sshadow

I once saw a guide on how to optimize the LB tables. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Could someone point me to it please?

14. Offline

deeoxcox

Ok. I LOVE LogBlock. I use it on a server. I want to set up on my server, But i keep getting this error:
    [SEVERE] [LogBlock] Error while loading: while parsing a block mapping; expected <block end>, but found Scalar
    I dont know what this means....
    This is my console:

;
    174 recipes
    27 achievements
    21:07:21 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.1
    21:07:21 [INFO] Loading properties
    21:07:21 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on 5.45.183.137:25565
    21:07:21 [WARNING] **** SERVER IS RUNNING IN OFFLINE/INSECURE MODE!
    21:07:21 [WARNING] The server will make no attempt to authenticate usernames. Beware.
    21:07:21 [WARNING] While this makes the game possible to play without internet access, it also opens up the ability for hackers to connect with any username they choose.
    21:07:21 [WARNING] To change this, set "online-mode" to "true" in the server.properties file.
    21:07:21 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-1.0.1-R1-42-gfd7b223-b1720jnks (MC: 1.1) (Implementing API version 1.1-R1-SNAPSHOT)
    21:07:22 [INFO] [PermissionsEx] sql backend registered!
    21:07:22 [INFO] [PermissionsEx] file backend registered!
    21:07:22 [INFO] [PermissionsEx] PermissionEx plugin initialized.
    21:07:22 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins/Vault.jar' in folder 'plugins':
    java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
    at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
    at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:127)
    at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:135)
    at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:99)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:63)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:215)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:136)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:155)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigurationManager.java:52)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:147)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:406)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)
    21:07:22 [INFO] [PermissionsEx] p2compat backend registered!
    21:07:22 [INFO] [PermissionsCompat] Compatibility Layer Initalized!
    21:07:22 [INFO] MLog clients using java 1.4+ standard logging.
    21:07:22 [INFO] [PermissionsEx] Initializing file backend
    21:07:22 [SEVERE] [LogBlock] Error while loading: while parsing a block mapping; expected <block end>, but found Scalar
    21:07:22 [INFO] Preparing level "world"
    21:07:22 [INFO] Default game type: 0
    21:07:22 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 0 (Seed: 3976849276344521911)
    21:07:23 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 1 (Seed: -7005761155459156996)
    21:07:23 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 2 (Seed: 8015855977108138815)
    21:07:23 [INFO] Preparing spawn area: 89%
    21:07:23 [INFO] [AuthMe] Authme 2.5 enabled
    21:07:23 [INFO] [BeastTP] Enabled.
    21:07:23 [INFO] Loaded Essentials build 2.7.2 by: Zenexer, ementalo, Aelux, Brettflan, KimKandor, snowleo, ceulemans, Xeology, KHobbits
    21:07:23 [INFO] Essentials: Using config based permissions. Enable superperms in config.
    21:07:23 [INFO] Loaded EssentialsChat build 2.7.2 by: essentials team
    21:07:24 [INFO] Initializing c3p0-0.9.1.2 [built 21-May-2007 15:04:56; debug? true; trace: 10]
    21:07:24 [INFO] Loaded EssentialsProtect build 2.7.2 by: essentials team
    21:07:24 [INFO] Loaded EssentialsSpawn build 2.7.2 by: essentials team
    21:07:24 [INFO] [eTeleport] eTeleport v.0.5 plugin enabled
    21:07:24 [INFO] [iConomy - Celty] Enabled (8 ms)
    21:07:24 [INFO] [Essentials] Payment method found (iConomy version: 6)
    21:07:24 [INFO] [Lockette] Version 1.4.9 beta is being enabled! Yay! (Core version 1.3)
    21:07:24 [INFO] [Lockette] Detected craftbukkit build [1720] ok.
    21:07:24 [INFO] [Lockette] Using ops file for admin permissions.
    21:07:24 [INFO] [Lockette] Ready to protect your containers.
    21:07:24 [INFO] LogBlockQuestioner v0.02 enabled
    21:07:24 [INFO] [MobileAdmin] Loading server stats.
    21:07:24 [INFO] [MobileAdmin] Loading chat log.
    21:07:24 [INFO] [MobileAdmin] Loading users.
    21:07:24 [INFO] [MobileAdmin] Starting server...
    21:07:24 [INFO] [MobileAdmin] Version 3.2.3 is enabled!
    21:07:24 [INFO] [MobileAdmin] Server listening on 5.45.183.137:5839
    21:07:24 [INFO] [Multiverse-Core] - Version 2.2-AB (API v10) Enabled - By Rigby, fernferret, lithium3141 and main--
    21:07:24 [INFO] [AllPay] - Version 3.0 - hooked into iConomy 6 for Multiverse-Core v2.2-AB
    21:07:24 [INFO] [Multiverse-Core] Loading World & Settings - 'world' - NORMAL with seed: 3976849276344521911
    21:07:24 [INFO] [Multiverse-Core] Loading World & Settings - 'world_nether' - NETHER with seed: -7005761155459156996
    21:07:24 [INFO] [Multiverse-Core] Loading World & Settings - 'world_the_end' - THE_END with seed: 8015855977108138815
    21:07:24 [INFO] [Multiverse-Core] Loading World & Settings - 'skylands' - NORMAL with seed: 2410989659
    21:07:24 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 3 (Seed: 2410989659)
    21:07:24 [INFO] Could not set generator for world 'Build': Plugin '372' does not exist
    21:07:24 [INFO] [Multiverse-Core] Loading World & Settings - 'Build' - NORMAL with seed: 8862321130288558808 & Custom Generator: 372
    21:07:24 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 4 (Seed: 8862321130288558808)
    21:07:25 [INFO] [Multiverse-Core] 5 - World(s) loaded.
    21:07:25 [INFO] [Multiverse-Portals] - Version 2.2-AB Enabled - By Rigby and fernferret
    21:07:25 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling Multiverse-Portals v2.2-AB (Is it up to date?): The permission multiverse.portal.access.skylands is already defined!
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The permission multiverse.portal.access.skylands is already defined!
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.addPermission(SimplePluginManager.java:426)
    at com.onarandombox.MultiversePortals.MVPortal.<init>(MVPortal.java:50)
    at com.onarandombox.MultiversePortals.MVPortal.loadMVPortalFromConfig(MVPortal.java:111)
    at com.onarandombox.MultiversePortals.MultiversePortals.loadPortals(MultiversePortals.java:199)
    at com.onarandombox.MultiversePortals.MultiversePortals.onEnable(MultiversePortals.java:116)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:230)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:970)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:280)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:190)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:173)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:355)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:342)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:174)
    21:07:25 [INFO] [PermissionsEx] Superperms support enabled.
    21:07:25 [INFO] [PermissionsEx] v1.16 enabled
    21:07:25 [INFO] Essentials: Using PermissionsEx based permissions.
    21:07:25 [INFO] [Lockette] Enabled link to plugin PermissionsEx for Groups, version 1.16
    21:07:25 [INFO] [RealShop] Uses built-in RealEconomy (/mny commands) as economy system
    21:07:25 [INFO] You can create plugins/RealShop/en.lang.txt file to change texts
    21:07:25 [INFO] [RealShop] version [0.71] (tickleman) loaded
    21:07:25 [INFO] [SRPEX] Found PermissionsEx v1.16 and is good to go
    21:07:25 [INFO] [SRPEX] SetRankPEX v1.3.4 is now enabled.
    21:07:25 [INFO] [SpawnMob] Using PermissionsEX.
    21:07:25 [INFO] [SpawnMob] Version 2.0 enabled.
    21:07:25 [INFO] [SpawnMob] Friendly enabled.
    21:07:25 [WARNING] WOODEN_PLANK is not a valid item type.
    21:07:25 [FINE] <name.richardson.james.bukkit.starterkit.PlayerListener> Using player directory: ./world/players
    21:07:25 [FINE] <name.richardson.james.bukkit.starterkit.StarterKit> Adding permission: starterkit.add (default: op)
    21:07:25 [FINE] <name.richardson.james.bukkit.starterkit.StarterKit> Adding permission: starterkit.list (default: op)
    21:07:25 [FINE] <name.richardson.james.bukkit.starterkit.StarterKit> Adding permission: starterkit.reload (default: op)
    21:07:25 [FINE] <name.richardson.james.bukkit.starterkit.StarterKit> Adding permission: starterkit.remove (default: op)
    21:07:25 [INFO] [StarterKit] StarterKit v1.0.0 is enabled.
    21:07:25 [INFO] VirtualShop is loading.
    21:07:25 [INFO] Using flat files.
    21:07:25 [INFO] VirtualShop is keeping usage stats. To opt-out for whatever bizarre reason, check plugins/stats/config.yml.
    21:07:25 [INFO] Using iConomy
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldEdit 4.7 enabled.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldEdit: PermissionsEx detected! Using PermissionsEx for permissions.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: PermissionsEx detected! Using PermissionsEx for permissions.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: Blacklist loaded.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) Single session is enforced.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) TNT ignition is PERMITTED.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) Lava fire is blocked.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) Fire spread is UNRESTRICTED.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'world"
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) Single session is enforced.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) TNT ignition is PERMITTED.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) Lava fire is blocked.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) Fire spread is UNRESTRICTED.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'world_nether"
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_the_end) Single session is enforced.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_the_end) TNT ignition is PERMITTED.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_the_end) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_the_end) Lava fire is blocked.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_the_end) Fire spread is UNRESTRICTED.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'world_the_end"
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (skylands) Single session is enforced.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (skylands) TNT ignition is PERMITTED.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (skylands) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (skylands) Lava fire is blocked.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (skylands) Fire spread is UNRESTRICTED.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'skylands"
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (Build) Single session is enforced.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (Build) TNT ignition is PERMITTED.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (Build) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (Build) Lava fire is blocked.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: (Build) Fire spread is UNRESTRICTED.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'Build"
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: 35 regions loaded for 'world'
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: 0 regions loaded for 'world_nether'
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: 1 regions loaded for 'world_the_end'
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: 2 regions loaded for 'skylands'
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: 0 regions loaded for 'Build'
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard 5.4 enabled.
    21:07:25 [INFO] [ChatManager] ChatManager enabled!
    21:07:25 [INFO] [Modifyworld] Modifyworld disabled. Check config.yml!
    21:07:25 [INFO] [Modifyworld] Modifyworld disabled!
    21:07:25 [INFO] [PermissionsCompat] Compatibility layer enabled.
    21:07:25 [INFO] [Lockette] Ignoring fake Permissions plugin version 2.7.7
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldEdit: PermissionsEx detected! Using PermissionsEx for permissions.
    21:07:25 [INFO] WorldGuard: PermissionsEx detected! Using PermissionsEx for permissions.
    21:07:25 [INFO] BarterSigns 1.2.4 enabled.
    21:07:25 [INFO] [ChestShop] Permissions version 2.7.7 loaded.
    21:07:25 [INFO] [ChestShop] Lockette version 1.4.9 beta loaded.
    21:07:25 [INFO] [ChestShop] WorldGuard version 5.4 loaded.
    21:07:25 [INFO] [ChestShop] version 3.33 initialized!
    21:07:25 [INFO] [ChestShop] iConomy 6 loaded.
    21:07:25 [INFO] [Factions v1.6.2] === ENABLE START ===
    21:07:25 [INFO] [Factions v1.6.2] Will use this plugin for permissions: PermissionsEx v1.16
    21:07:25 [INFO] [Factions v1.6.2] Loading board from disk
    21:07:25 [INFO] [Factions v1.6.2] Found and will integrate chat with EssentialsChat v2.7.2
    21:07:25 [INFO] [Factions v1.6.2] Economy integration is disabled, and the plugin "Register" is not installed.
    21:07:25 [INFO] [Factions v1.6.2] === ENABLE DONE (Took 131ms) ===
    21:07:25 [INFO] [Lockette] Enabled link to plugin Factions for Groups, version 1.6.2
    21:07:25 [INFO] [HawkEye] Starting HawkEye 1.0.5b initiation process...
    21:07:25 [INFO] [HawkEye] Using PermissionsEx for user permissions
    21:07:25 [INFO] [HawkEye] Performing update check...
    21:07:26 [INFO] [HawkEye] No updates available for HawkEye
    21:07:27 [INFO] [HawkEye] WorldEdit found, selection rollbacks enabled
    21:07:27 [INFO] [HawkEye] Version 1.0.5b enabled!
    21:07:27 [INFO] LogBlock disabled.
    21:07:27 [INFO] [mcMMO] PermissionsEx found, using PermissionsEx.
    21:07:27 [INFO] Loading Config File...
    21:07:27 [INFO] mcMMO version 1.2.07 is enabled!
    21:07:27 [INFO] [Lockette] Enabled link to plugin mcMMO for Groups, version 1.2.07
    21:07:27 [INFO] [MyWarp] [MYWARP]: 33 warps loaded
    21:07:27 [INFO] [MyWarp] Permissions enabled using: PermissionsEx v1.16
    21:07:27 [WARNING] [MYWARP] 'Help' isn't detected. No /help support.
    21:07:27 [INFO] [MyWarp] MyWarp 2.0.1 enabled
    21:07:27 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling NoClip v1.2 (Is it up to date?): com.md_5.noclip.NoClip.getLogger()Ljava/util/logging/Logger;
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.md_5.noclip.NoClip.getLogger()Ljava/util/logging/Logger;
    at com.md_5.noclip.NoClip.onEnable(NoClip.java:28)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:230)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:970)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:280)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:190)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:173)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:355)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:342)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:174)
    21:07:27 [INFO] Server permissions file permissions.yml is empty, ignoring it
    21:07:27 [INFO] Done (5.158s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
    21:07:28 [SEVERE] java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 400 for URL: http://usage.blockface.org/update.p...kit=git-Bukkit-1.0.1-R1-42-gfd7b223-b1720jnks (MC: 1.1)
    21:07:28 [SEVERE]at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1436)
    21:07:28 [SEVERE]at org.blockface.stats.CallTask.postUrl(CallHome.java:96)
    21:07:28 [SEVERE]at org.blockface.stats.CallTask.run(CallHome.java:81)
    21:07:28 [SEVERE]at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftWorker.run(CraftWorker.java:34)
    21:07:28 [SEVERE]at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
    21:07:28 [INFO] Could not call home.
    >
    IF you could help me, that would be awesome!
    Here is my Configuration file also:
    tools:
    tool:
    defaultEnabled: true
    mode: LOOKUP
    aliases:
    - t
    params: area 0 all sum none limit 15 desc silent
    leftClickBehavior: NONE
    item: 270
    rightClickBehavior: TOOL
    permissionDefault: 'TRUE'
    toolblock:
    params: area 0 all sum none limit 15 desc silent
    permissionDefault: 'TRUE'
    rightClickBehavior: BLOCK
    item: 270
    mode: LOOKUP
    defaultEnabled: true
    aliases:
    - tb
    leftClickBehavior: TOOL
    mysql:
    user: logblocktest
    port: 3306
    password: "
    host: localhost
    database: logblocktest
    logging:
    hiddenBlocks:
    logCreeperExplosionsAsPlayerWhoTriggeredThese: false
    logPlayerInfo: true
    hiddenPlayers: []
    logKillsLevel: PLAYERS
    consumer:
    timePerRun: 200
    useBukkitScheduler: true
    forceToProcessAtLeast: 20
    delayBetweenRuns: 6
    lookup:
    linesLimit: 1500
    defaultTime: 30 minutes
    defaultDist: 20
    linesPerPage: 15
    questioner:
    askClearLogs: true
    banPermission: mcbans.ban.local
    askRollbacks: true
    askRedos: true
    askClearLogAfterRollback: true
    askRollbackAfterBan: false
    updater:
    checkVersion: true
    loggedWorlds:
    - world
    - world_nether
    - world_the_end
    clearlog:
    enableAutoClearLog: false
    auto:
    - world "world" before 365 days all
    - world "world" player lavaflow waterflow leavesdecay before 7 days all
    - world world_nether before 365 days all
    - world world_nether player lavaflow before 7 days all
    autoClearLogDelay: 6h
    dumpDeletedLog: false
    rollback:
    replaceAnyway:
    maxArea: 50
    dontRollback:
    maxTime: 2 days
    version: '1.51'

01-19 15:29:40 Bukkit provided no block type for the block broken by floormat at world:149:110:35.
    01-19 15:37:31 Bukkit provided no block type for the block broken by floormat at world:146:110:38.
    01-19 15:37:45 Bukkit provided no block type for the block broken by BigBadGuy at world:69:111:-42.
    01-19 15:43:27 Bukkit provided no block type for the block broken by floormat at world:145:111:43.
    01-19 15:43:28 Bukkit provided no block type for the block broken by floormat at world:146:111:43.
    01-19 15:45:24 Bukkit provided no block type for the block broken by BigBadGuy at world:196:75:-327.
    01-19 15:45:24 Bukkit provided no block type for the block broken by BigBadGuy at world:195:74:-327.
    01-19 15:45:25 Bukkit provided no block type for the block broken by BigBadGuy at world:195:75:-327.
    01-19 15:45:29 Bukkit provided no block type for the block broken by BigBadGuy at world:195:75:-327.
    01-19 15:45:29 Bukkit provided no block type for the block broken by BigBadGuy at world:196:75:-328.
    01-19 15:45:29 Bukkit provided no block type for the block broken by BigBadGuy at world:196:75:-328.
    01-19 15:45:29 Bukkit provided no block type for the block broken by BigBadGuy at world:196:74:-328.
    01-19 15:45:29 Bukkit provided no block type for the block broken by BigBadGuy at world:196:75:-327.
    01-19 15:45:35 Bukkit provided no block type for the block broken by floormat at world:142:111:37.
    01-19 15:45:37 Bukkit provided no block type for the block broken by BigBadGuy at world:196:73:-327.
    01-19 15:45:40 Bukkit provided no block type for the block broken by BigBadGuy at world:197:72:-328.
    01-19 15:45:49 Bukkit provided no block type for the block broken by BigBadGuy at world:198:73:-328.
    01-19 15:45:49 Bukkit provided no block type for the block broken by BigBadGuy at world:198:72:-328.
    01-19 15:45:49 Bukkit provided no block type for the block broken by BigBadGuy at world:198:72:-327.
    01-19 15:45:49 Bukkit provided no block type for the block broken by BigBadGuy at world:198:73:-327.

Do you think you could edit the Config and repost it???
    Thanks a lot!
    -deeoxcox

15. Offline

Crayder

Do any of the rollback commands event changes to chests if we have chest logging enabled?

16. Offline

deeoxcox

Ok... I got it up, BUT.... This is what i get when i type any command:

1:18:01 [WARNING] [LogBlock] Exception in commands handler:
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at de.diddiz.LogBlock.CommandsHandler.onCommand(CommandsHandler.java:142)
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:40)
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:168)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:382)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:768)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:728)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:721)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:96)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:534)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:432)

Anyone know what this means?

Also I get this
    21:20:25 [SEVERE] [LogBlock Lookup] SELECT date, replaced, type, data, playername, signtext, itemtype, itemamount, itemdata FROM `lb-world` INNER JOIN `lb-players` USING (playerid) LEFT JOIN `lb-world-sign` USING (id) LEFT JOIN `lb-world-chest` USING (id) WHERE x = '-35' AND y = '70' AND z = '-132' ORDER BY date DESC, id DESC LIMIT 15:
    com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: SELECT command denied to user 'logblock'@'localhost' for table 'lb-world'
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor59.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:407)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:382)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1052)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3593)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1986)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2140)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2620)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2570)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeQuery(StatementImpl.java:1474)
    at de.diddiz.LogBlock.CommandsHandler$CommandLookup.run(CommandsHandler.java:405)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftWorker.run(CraftWorker.java:34)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

I would REALLY appreciate ANY help at all!

Thank you,
    deeoxcox

WHat about this?
    com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: SELECT command denied to user 'logblock'@'localhost' for table 'lb-world'
    How do i get this to work?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  17. Offline

Deathlysteve-

is it so hard to make the /lb redo command more simple so it just 'undo's' the latest rollback? or make a new command for that on its own because its bloody annoying how it screws up half the time!

18. Offline

flostingl

Does it work with latest craftbukkit 1.1 R1 snapshot?

19. Offline

deeoxcox

So I got it to work, YAY. BUT... It will work for about 5 minutes and then it will lose connection with mySQL database. Anyone know how to fix this? I have to restart my server every time.

20. Offline

macman

Why does the chat logger log everything apart from world edit commands?

If its meant to why is it not?

If it cant this needs adding.

21. Offline

james090500

HEY!!!! Can you have logblock on multiple worlds any help? Thanks

22. Offline

macman

Yes you can, I have it set up on my server with 5 worlds.

23. Offline

DiddiZ

Some permissions plugins inherit the superpermissions, change defaultPermission from true to op for both tools.
    Yeah, have a look at the loggedWorlds config entry.
    Due to the lack of a dynamic commands system, some plugins catch their commands in commandpreprocessevent and cancel the event afterwards. Atm LogBlock just logs uncancelled events, as there is no way to differentiate from a real cancelled event.
    Answered to your pm.
    Are you looking for
    /lb redo last
    ?
    Yeah
    Yes, use chestaccess or all param.
    I would be also interested

24. Offline

flostingl

ok, then i think i've failed :D

it does nothing :D no errors in log with any "/lb" command.

25. Offline

macman

So is that a no to logging the world edit commands?

26. Offline

DiddiZ

server.log file?
    Only workaround would be to also log cancelled events, so ...

27. Offline

discoverdan

I'm having some issues getting this working correctly... Here is the whole log from AFTER a /reload.

Code:
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO LWC: Latest version: 4.0.6
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO Server permissions file permissions.yml is empty, ignoring it
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO LogBlock v1.50 by DiddiZ enabled.
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [LogBlock] Scheduled consumer with bukkit scheduler.
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [LogBlock] Permissions plugin not found. Using Bukkit Permissions.
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [LogBlock] Loading LogBlock v1.50.
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [ChatManager] ChatManager enabled!
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [ChatManager] Loading ChatManager v1.15.
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [Modifyworld] Modifyworld enabled!
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [Modifyworld] Loading Modifyworld v1.15.
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [PermissionsEx] v1.15 enabled
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [PermissionsEx] Superperms support enabled.
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [PermissionsEx] Loading PermissionsEx v1.15.
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO LogBlockQuestioner v0.02 enabled
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [LogBlockQuestioner] Loading LogBlockQuestioner v0.02.
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO LWC: At version: 4.0.6 (b612)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO LWC: Precached 8 protections.
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO LWC: Using: Native
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO LWC: Performing any necessary database updates
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO LWC: Connecting to SQLite
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO LWC: Currency API: NoCurrency
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO LWC: Permissions API: PEXPermissions
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO LWC: Loaded 207 locale strings (0 overrides)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO LWC: Protection cache: 0/10000
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO LWC: Native library: plugins/LWC/lib/native/Linux/amd64/libsqlitejdbc.so
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO LWC: Loading shared objects
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [LWC] Loading LWC v4.0.6 (b612-git-74a3708a).
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [LogBlock] Connecting to mc_510@jdbc:mysql://minecraftfrancemysql.avantehosting.net:3306/mc_510...
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [LogBlock] Version check: Your version is up to date
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [PermissionsEx] Initializing file backend
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [PermissionsEx] PermissionEx plugin initialized.
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [PermissionsEx] file backend registered!
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [PermissionsEx] sql backend registered!
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO LogBlock disabled.
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:434)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:536)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:100)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.handle(Packet3Chat.java:33)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:725)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:737)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:777)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:414)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:168)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat org.bukkit.command.defaults.ReloadCommand.execute(ReloadCommand.java:22)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat org.bukkit.Bukkit.reload(Bukkit.java:188)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:443)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.clearPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:298)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:264)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:271)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:1085)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:233)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat de.diddiz.LogBlock.LogBlock.onDisable(LogBlock.java:233)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat de.diddiz.LogBlock.Consumer.run(Consumer.java:274)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.execute(StatementImpl.java:622)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.execute(StatementImpl.java:779)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2570)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2620)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2140)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1986)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3593)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1039)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:382)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:407)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:525)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFOat sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Column 'onlinetime' cannot be null
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] SEVERE [LogBlock Consumer] SQL exception on UPDATE `lb-players` SET onlinetime = ADDTIME(onlinetime, TIMEDIFF(FROM_UNIXTIME(1327109843), lastlogin)) WHERE playerid = 1;:
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [LogBlock] Remaining tries: 10
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [LogBlock] Remaining queue size: 1
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [LogBlock] Waiting for consumer ...
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [LogBlock] Unloading LogBlock v1.50.
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO LWC: Freeing SQLite
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO LWC: Flushing protection updates (0)
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [LWC] Unloading LWC v4.0.6 (b612-git-74a3708a).
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [ChatManager] ChatManager disabled!
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [ChatManager] Unloading ChatManager v1.15.
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [Modifyworld] Modifyworld disabled!
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [Modifyworld] Unloading Modifyworld v1.15.
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [PermissionsEx] v1.15 disabled successfully.
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [PermissionsEx] Unloading PermissionsEx v1.15.
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO LogBlockQuestioner disabled
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [LogBlockQuestioner] Unloading LogBlockQuestioner v0.02.
    It seems to reload once with all those errors, then automatically do a second reload but with no errors. It does seem to work correctly after though, but I'd like to avoid a cluttered log and /reloads that take twice as long...

Code:
    21.01 02:37:23 [Server] INFO [LogBlock] Permissions plugin not found. Using Bukkit Permissions.
    It also doesn't look like it's connecting to PEX. It's letting members access everything. Any fix?

It would be great if you could have a look for me please, thanks. :)

28. Offline

flostingl

no errors in logfile. only the message, that i've activated LogBlock, but with commands nothing happened.

And now it works. I don't understand it. I have not changed anything.

29. Offline

Raycrash

DiddiZ how stable is the dev build ? :)

30. Offline

Crayder

Where can I find the most up-to-date list of all params and other options related to LogBlock? Have yet to even hear of "chestaccess"!

31. Offline

DiddiZ

Disable logging.playerInfo in main config.
    Install permissions.jar from pex zip (perms3 bridge).
    More than the latest release :D
    https://github.com/DiddiZ/LogBlock/wiki/Params