Inactive [INFO/ADMIN] LogBlock v1.54 - Enderdragon Logging! Tree Grow Logging! [1.4.5]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by DiddiZ, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Offline

DiddiZ

Version: 1.50​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Find and Backroll those Damn Griefers
    LogBlock release are on DevBukkit:
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/logblock/

LogBlock dev builds:
    http://ci.kitteh.org/job/LogBlock/

Please read the installation guide

I won't port LogBlock myself to mcAPI. Source code is available, so it shouldn't be to difficult for someone else to do it, also I'm still here. so I can answer questions. If there is more than one willing, that's up to you to handle that.

The reasons I take this step, are the usual: I quit playing Minecraft about 5 months ago and lastly I was struggling to keep up with updates. The developement of Guardian made slow progress, so I fear it won't be ready to fully replace LB in time.

Download latest dev build: Jenkins
    View the source code: GitHub
    Table of contents:
    1. Description
    2. Features
    3. Why to use LogBlock
    4. Example command
    5. Older versions
    6. Change log
    7. Todo list / feature requests
    8. Permission nodes
    9. Plugins supporting this
    10. Support the dev
    11. How to post error messages
    12. Advertizing
    Description:

LogBlock logs block changes into a MySQL database. Block changes can be placed or destroyed block, explosions, burned blocks, sign text changes, chest access, leaves decay etc.
    It can be used as griefer identification tool, to find out who build a particular building, or even roll back changes by certain players. Other purposes can be e.g: Undoing of forest fires
    All additional features are optional, to keep the database as short as possible. All database actions run in their own threads to avoid server lags.
    The use of permissions plugin (or any clone) is possible, but not necessary.
    Uses Spout for chest logging (but it's fully optional, and there is no need for the client mod at all).

Features:
    • Logging for block placing, block braking, fire, explosions, leaves decay, signtexts, lava flow and chest content
    • Very mighty commands system, not only allowing to rollback and redo, but also to tp to blockchanges, delete log ingame etc. Full list of commands.
    • Many parameters for lookup/rollback/redo/tp/clearlog commands: Block changes of one ore more player, in a specific area, in a world edit selection, specific block types only, block changes older or newer that a specific date, destroyed/created block only, in a different world and combinations of all these parameters. Full list of parameters.
    • Rebuilding map after importing a backup (/lb redo)
    • Last parameter to use the parameters of the last command
    • Quick ingame lookup of block history a wood pickaxe or a bedrock block.
    • All commands accessible from console (exept tools :D)
    • Custom queries for tools.
    • Different tool modes (lookup, rollback, redo, writelogfile and clearlog)
    • Saves block data like wool color, log type, torch adjustment, etc
    • Multiworld and multiserver support (some servers sharing the same database)
    • BigBrother log import
    • Loggable super pickaxe plugin (not to confuse with WorldEdit's super pickaxe)
    • API
    • Webstats
    Why to use LogBlock:

Example commands: (thanks to tha d0ctor, read more about commands here)

/lb rollback player fire since 1d3h – rolls back fire 1 day 3 hours
    /lb rollback player fire since 1d3h area 15 – rolls back fire 1 day 3 hours within a radius of 15 blocks

/lb rollback player thad0ctor since 1h - rolls back thad0ctor 1 hour
    /lb rollback player thad0ctor since 1d area 5 – rolls back thad0ctor actions for the last day within 5 blocks
    /lb rollback area 10 since 1h30m - rolls back all modifications within 10 blocks since the list 1 hours and 30 mins
    /lb rollback area 10 before 06.11.2011 - roll back all changes in an area of 1o before June 11th, 2011
    /lb rollback player thad0ctor since 05:36:00 - roll back all changes of thad0ctor since 05:36 (server time)

Download, Command, Configuration and Details:
    [​IMG]http://diddiz.insane-architects.net/logblock.php

Changelog:
    -> Full changelog
    • LogBlock v1.50 # 81 (Dez. 13, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit 1.0.1-R1
      • Feature: /lb me shows the total block count
      • Feature: Chest logging without spout
      • Feature: Enderdragon logging
      • Feature: Logging for tree and mushroom grow (thanks to MD5 for the api)
      • Fix: Area param works again with default radius
      • Fix: Rollbacks got slowed down a bit to avoid rare server crashes
      • Fix: If mysql username, password or database only consist of unquoted numbers, LB will read them now
      • Config: World configs changed totally, some names changed and all logging options are now in an own section
    • LogBlock v1.41 #63 (Nov. 15, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1337
      • Fix: Players with spawnTools permission are no longer allowed to spawn all tools.
      • Fix: Added a check to avoid "The permission xy is already defined!" errors
    • LogBlock v1.40 #60 (Nov. 09, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1337
      • Feature: Custom auto ClearLog
      • Feature: Reduced error spam. Instead of like 40 line of error code, there is now just a warning stating the MySQL con
      • Feature: The queue will now be dumped after 10 tries even when the MySQL server is connected
      • Feature: Custom material names, allows naming custom blocks
      • Feature: LogBlock will now respond to messages when started without MySQL connection
      • Fix: Log import runs now async
      • Fix: Log import errors won't crash the server
      • Fix: Console commands work again
      • Fix: You can now use upper case letter in tool names (I don't know why you even should, but ...)
      • Config: Added clearlog.auto, clearlog.enableAutoClearlog in main config. Added materials.yml. Removed clearlog.keepLogDays
      • Permissions: Added 'logblock.spawnTools'
    • LogBlock v1.32 (Oct. 04, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1240
      • Feature: Player info logging: firstLogin, lastLogin, onlinetime, ip. No ingame lookup yet.
      • Feature: /lb queuesize to see the current queue size
      • Fix: Door logging logs now also fence gates
      • Fix: Bukkit api break in CB #1191
      • Fix: time restriction works now as intended. Thanks to xrobau
      • Fix: Players with insufficient permissions can't smuggle bedrock from one world to another
      • Config: Added logPlayerInfo
    • LogBlock v1.30 (Sep. 22, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1185
      • Feature: Chat lookup /lb chat player diddiz search +admin +sucks +dicks (more info)
      • Feature: Door logging
      • Feature: Dynamic tools, define your own tools
      • Feature: Use since and before to define a timespan
      • Feature: Enderman logging
      • Feature: cake logging (who ate it)
      • Config: Added logEndermen, logCakes and logDoors to world config and moved the tool section in main config.
      • Permissions: logblock.tool changed to logblock.tools.tool and
        logblock.toolblock to logblock.tools.toolblock.
    Todo List:

https://github.com/LogBlock/LogBlock/issues

Permission Nodes:
    https://github.com/LogBlock/LogBlock/wiki/Permissions

Plugins supporting Logblock:
    List (open)

When you want to appear your plugin here, tell me about

Support the developer (that's me :D):
    If you want to support me writing plugins or want to thank me for the plugin/support, you can: Suggest features I missed, report bugs (best with fix :D), donate via PayPal, flattr my plugins, gift me The Witcher 2 (thanks to newyoukdaily), 2x 1GB DDR1 modules (thanks to HonestFlames), or send me the inner life of a laptop or netbook with a broken display (need it to build a model aircraft, so there is no need for parts like display and keyboard).

[​IMG]

How to post error messages:

I won't aswer questions to general MySQL setup/installation/what is MySQL (there are lots of good tutorials out there, use google)
    Please read the installation guide before asking a question about installation problems.
    Please read the FAQ before posting a error report. It may be solved there.
    In case of rollback or lookup problems: Type /lb savequeue and try again (when it's fixed then, it was a consumer problem, see FAQ)
    When you post error messages, it's important to paste the whole stack trace!

Advertizing:
    Newyorkdailys Plugin Support Buisness (open)
    Still can't get LogBlock working, or any other plugin? Are you getting errors in your console and cant figure out why? Newyorkdaily offers Basic/Advanced Plugin support.
    • General/Advanced troubleshooting: FREE!
    • Plugin Installations: 1-2 Plugins - FREE!
    • 3 or More Plugins - $2
    Click on the link below to connect to him now!
    http://wbe001.mibbit.com/?settings=7cb4fd3cdd72754df475fb92a0b65f6c&server=irc.Mibbit.Net&channel=#CBPluginSupport

There is a LogBlock irc channel: #logblock at irc.esper.net.
    You can ask me on skype. My name is 'hawky.diddiz'.

2. Offline

DiddiZ

Try to put it in single quotes:
    password: 'somepass'

3. Offline

Tanite

FYI, got this on build 76 (cb1572):

Show Spoiler
    Code:
    10:58:41 [INFO] Soandso logged in with entity id 291 at ([world] 582.5817184177715, 73.0, 547.4930937438252)
    10:58:41 [SEVERE] [LogBlock Consumer] SQL exception on UPDATE `lb-players` SET lastlogin = FROM_UNIXTIME(1323705521), firstlogin = IF(firstlogin = 0, FROM_UNIXTIME(1323705521), firstlogin), ip = '/142.162.116.253:60708' WHERE playerid = 51;:
    com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column 'lastlogin' in 'field list'
            at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
            at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
            at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
            at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:525)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:407)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:382)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1052)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3593)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1986)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2140)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2620)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2570)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.execute(StatementImpl.java:779)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.execute(StatementImpl.java:622)
            at de.diddiz.LogBlock.Consumer.run(Consumer.java:274)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftWorker.run(CraftWorker.java:34)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

I'm probably not supposed to be using either of those builds but I like to report NPEs to make sure devs at least know about them :D I haven't used LB in a while, so my db schema might be older?

4. Offline

DiddiZ

Nah, using dev builds is fine (you just aren't supposed to complain about errors :D).
    Yeah, looks like the auto updater got stuck. Try setting version in LB config to '1.30', the missing columns should be created then.

5. Offline

Emiya Shirou

I don't think it works how it should be... loots of errors while using commands...

6. Offline

DiddiZ

1.41 works
    What errors?

7. Offline

MineCleric

Sorry for bad english.
    now has bukkit 1.0.0 R1 has come to update the one that others can use it in your plugins?

8. Offline

DiddiZ

Yeah, no breaks, but you can use LB 1.50 now :D

9. Offline

MrJesse

Dear Diddiz, I would love to use your Plugin, I did follow everything but I keep get this error when I start the Bukkit Server.
    Code:
    2011-12-13 14:42:37 [INFO] [LogBlock] Creating table lb-Jesse_1.0_Map.
    2011-12-13 14:42:37 [SEVERE] [LogBlock] Error while loading: Table 'lb-jesse_1.0_map' already exists
    I have to say I am new to MySQL and I used WAMP to use MySQL with this plugin.
    Do you know what I did wrong? (If it's pointed out here I am very sorry for missing it)

PS: I did download your 1.50 version but the LogBlock Plugin do tell me that there is a newer version: 1.41

10. Offline

DiddiZ

It's the dot in the table name. Edit the world config and remove it.

Like every update, I again forgot to update the version in the version check php file :D

MrJesse likes this.
  11. Offline

MrJesse

12. Offline

Mercury

@DiddiZ
    config still says
    version: '1.41'
    :)

13. Hello. I'm new to setting up log block and MySQL. I have got log block to work with a free MySQL db from db4free.net. it works fine when I type the correct command in. My problem is if I type something wrong in the command or a misspelling it crashes my server and restarts. I have posted a warning from my logs. What have I done wrong? why doesn't it just give me an error instead of crashing my server?

Code:
    2011-12-13 18:08:49 [WARNING] [LogBlock] Exception in commands handler:
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not a valid argument: 'figgarty'
        at de.diddiz.LogBlock.QueryParams.parseArgs(QueryParams.java:400)
        at de.diddiz.LogBlock.CommandsHandler.onCommand(CommandsHandler.java:217)
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:40)
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:165)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:378)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:757)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:722)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:715)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:93)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:527)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:425)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)

14. Offline

DiddiZ

That's is just imported for the auto updater, there was nothing to update this time :D
    Huh? There is no way to crash the server that way ... except there did something really go wrong in the vm.

15. so its my hosts vm and not the plugin? its weird some command typos will show me an error but if i try to rollback and forget to put player it just restarts my server :/

16. Offline

DiddiZ

At least I can't reproduce that behavoir ...

17. if I showed you on my server would it help?

18. Offline

Vittek

Did the perm node for toolblock change in the latest update?

19. Offline

XpCraftServer

Hey i realy want to use LogBlock but i get a error when i'm staring the server!
    Here is the what the Console have to say I din't know what to copy so here is the hole shit:

Code:
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] Startup Done (0.197s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO Server permissions file permissions.yml is empty, ignoring it
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [iChat] Attached plugin to Permissions. Enjoy~
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO WorldEdit: Using the Bukkit Permissions API.
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO WorldGuard: Using the Bukkit Permissions API.
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO LogBlock disabled.
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [No_Grief] Permssions Plugin Detected
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO |    Is Now Enabled   |
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO |    No_Grief v5.0    |
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [iConomy - Celty] Enabled (17 ms)
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO LogBlockQuestioner v0.02 enabled
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO ChangeGameModeversion1.0 working
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO WorldEdit: Using the Bukkit Permissions API.
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO WorldEdit 4.7 enabled.
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [MobDisguise] by desmin88 version 1.63 enabled.
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [WorldSaver] enabled. Visit goo.gl/HWbai for plugin info
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [eTeleport] eTeleport v.0.5 plugin enabled
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [AutoMessage] version [1.5] loaded
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [Transporter] ready
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] WARNING [Transporter] network manager cannot be started: key is not set
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [Transporter] loaded design 'Pad'
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [Transporter] loaded design 'Minecart'
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [Transporter] loaded design 'Small'
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [Transporter] loaded design 'Nether'
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [Transporter] loaded design 'Boat'
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [Transporter] loaded design 'Web'
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [Transporter] loaded design 'Stargate'
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [Transporter] loaded design 'Booth'
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [Transporter] loaded configuration
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [Transporter] this is v7.2
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [BlockLog] BlockLog version 21.1 has been enabled!
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [BlockLog] the config so it can add new config!
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [BlockLog] If you have just updated BlockLog, Please delete
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [BanHammer] BanHammer v1.6.2 is enabled.
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [BanHammer] Loading configuration: config.yml.
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [BanHammer] Loaded 0 banned name(s) into memory.
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO motd version 1.1.1 is enabled!
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [bPermissions 1.8.2b] See http://sizeof.sourceforge.net/ for details
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [bPermissions 1.8.2b] To enable bPermissions to track its memory usage, add SizeOf.jar to the startup script
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [bPermissions 1.8.2b] SizeOf.jar not in startup path, skipping!
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [bPermissions 1.8.2b] Enabled
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [bPermissions 1.8.2b] WorldPermissionsManager engaged
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [bPermissions - debug] Setup players for world:Survival_the_end took 0ms.
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [bPermissions - debug] Setting up config for world:Survival_the_end
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [bPermissions 1.8.2b] Created PermissionSet for world:Survival_the_end
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [bPermissions - debug] Setup players for world:Survival_nether took 0ms.
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [bPermissions - debug] Setting up config for world:Survival_nether
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [bPermissions 1.8.2b] Created PermissionSet for world:Survival_nether
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [bPermissions - debug] Setup players for world:Survival took 1ms.
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [bPermissions - debug] Setting up config for world:Survival
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [bPermissions 1.8.2b] Created PermissionSet for world:Survival
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [bPermissions 1.8.2b] Using yaml for Permissions
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO [bPermissions] Stats are being kept for this plugin. To opt-out for any reason, check plugins/stats.
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO WorldGuard 5.3 enabled.
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] WARNING WorldGuard: Region file for world "Survival_the_end" missing or inaccessible.
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] WARNING WorldGuard: Region file for world "Survival_nether" missing or inaccessible.
    13.12 11:19:57 [Server] INFO WorldGuard: 2 regions loaded for 'Survival'
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'Survival_the_end"
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO WorldGuard: (Survival_the_end) Fire spread is UNRESTRICTED.
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO WorldGuard: (Survival_the_end) Lava fire is blocked.
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO WorldGuard: (Survival_the_end) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO WorldGuard: (Survival_the_end) TNT ignition is PERMITTED.
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO WorldGuard: (Survival_the_end) Single session is enforced.
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'Survival_nether"
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO WorldGuard: (Survival_nether) Fire spread is UNRESTRICTED.
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO WorldGuard: (Survival_nether) Lava fire is blocked.
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO WorldGuard: (Survival_nether) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO WorldGuard: (Survival_nether) TNT ignition is PERMITTED.
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO WorldGuard: (Survival_nether) Single session is enforced.
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'Survival"
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO WorldGuard: (Survival) Fire spread is UNRESTRICTED.
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO WorldGuard: (Survival) Lava fire is blocked.
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO WorldGuard: (Survival) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO WorldGuard: (Survival) TNT ignition is PERMITTED.
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO WorldGuard: (Survival) Single session is enforced.
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO WorldGuard: Using the Bukkit Permissions API.
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO [iHelp] Enabled!
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO PlgSetspawn version 5.0 is enabled!
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO SimpleHome version 1.5 is enabled!
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO done.
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO SimpleHome: Loading homelist...
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO [WeatherControl] Loaded configuration for world 'Survival_the_end"
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO [WeatherControl] Loaded configuration for world 'Survival_nether"
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO [WeatherControl] Loaded configuration for world 'Survival"
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO Preparing spawn area: 24%
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO Preparing start region for level 2 (Seed: -6230835861925023487)
    13.12 11:19:56 [Server] INFO Preparing start region for level 1 (Seed: -6230835861925023487)
    13.12 11:19:55 [Server] INFO Preparing start region for level 0 (Seed: -4781760276069635678)
    13.12 11:19:55 [Server] INFO Default game type: 1
    13.12 11:19:55 [Server] INFO Preparing level "Survival"
    13.12 11:19:55 [Server] INFO [WeatherControl] version 1.0 is enabled!
    13.12 11:19:55 [Server] SEVERE [LogBlock] Error while loading: null; mapping values are not allowed here
    13.12 11:19:55 [Server] INFO Entities enhanced[0] subclassed[1]
    13.12 11:19:54 [Server] INFO SubClassFactory parent ClassLoader [org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader]
    13.12 11:19:54 [Server] INFO DataSourcePool [BanHammer] autoCommit[false] transIsolation[SERIALIZABLE] min[2] max[20]
    13.12 11:19:54 [Server] SEVERE ebean.properties not found
    13.12 11:19:54 [Server] INFO This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-1.0.1-R1-b1597jnks (MC: 1.0.1) (Implementing API version 1.0.1-R1)
    13.12 11:19:54 [Server] INFO Starting Minecraft server on 66.85.191.66:2587
    13.12 11:19:54 [Server] INFO Loading properties
    13.12 11:19:54 [Server] INFO Starting minecraft server version 1.0.1
    13.12 11:19:54 [Server] INFO 27 achievements
    13.12 11:19:54 [Server] INFO 174 recipes
    13.12 11:19:53 [Multicraft] Loaded config for "Craftbukkit 1.0 Recommended Build #1597"
    13.12 11:19:53 [Multicraft] Starting Minecraft!

20. Offline

Drumpie

Yeah, my Moderators also can't use Logblock anymore and the permissions nodes are exactly the same as the Github page. I think something changed.

21. Offline

DiddiZ

Have a look at server.log, there should be the error log.
    Only thing that changed was that you were able to use certain tool features without having the actual permission
    logblock.tools.tool
    logblock.tools.toolblock
    logblock.spawnTools

22. Offline

Vittek

I have all those perms added yet the toolblock is permission blocked, the normal tool works.
    "You are not allowed to do this"

23. Offline

stickeric

When i do /lb it says
    Logblock v1,50 by diddiz
    Error, Check log

this is my log
    Code:
    2011-12-13 13:52:17 [INFO] [AutoMessage] version [1.5] disabled
    2011-12-13 13:52:17 [INFO] Backup v1.8.4-dev has completed un-loading!
    2011-12-13 13:52:17 [INFO] [BananaChunk] version 4.6 is disabled!
    2011-12-13 13:52:17 [INFO] [FireControl] Saved properties.
    2011-12-13 13:52:17 [INFO] FireControl disabled!
    2011-12-13 13:52:17 [INFO] HomeX disabled.
    2011-12-13 13:52:17 [INFO] [iConomy] Closing general data...
    2011-12-13 13:52:17 [INFO] [iConomy] Disabled. (0 ms)
    2011-12-13 13:52:17 [INFO] LogBlockQuestioner disabled
    2011-12-13 13:52:17 [INFO] [NoAFK] version 0.2.4 disabled
    2011-12-13 13:52:17 [INFO] [PermissionsEx] v1.15 disabled successfully.
    2011-12-13 13:52:17 [INFO] WEPIF: Using the Bukkit Permissions API.
    2011-12-13 13:52:17 [INFO] PlgWarp version 2.2 stopping...
    2011-12-13 13:52:17 [INFO] [SmoothChat] SmoothChat is now disabled!
    2011-12-13 13:52:17 [INFO] SpawnX disabled
    2011-12-13 13:52:17 [INFO] [WelcomeNewPlayers] Disabled!
    2011-12-13 13:52:17 [INFO] WorldGuard 5.3 disabled.
    2011-12-13 13:52:18 [INFO] [xAuth] v2.0b4.3 Disabled!
    2011-12-13 13:52:18 [INFO] [iChat] iChat Disabled
    2011-12-13 13:52:18 [INFO] LogBlock disabled.
    2011-12-13 13:52:18 [INFO] LWC: Flushing final updates (0)
    2011-12-13 13:52:18 [INFO] LWC: Freeing SQLite
    2011-12-13 13:52:18 [INFO] mcMMO was disabled.
    2011-12-13 13:52:18 [INFO] [PermissionsEx] sql backend registered!
    2011-12-13 13:52:18 [INFO] [PermissionsEx] file backend registered!
    2011-12-13 13:52:18 [INFO] [PermissionsEx] PermissionEx plugin initialized.
    2011-12-13 13:52:18 [INFO] LWC: Loading shared objects
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] LWC: Protection cache: 0/10000
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] LWC: Native library: plugins/LWC/lib/lib/native/Windows/amd64/sqlitejdbc.dll
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] [PermissionsEx] Initializing file backend
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [SEVERE] [LogBlock] Error while loading:
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.getResource(JavaPlugin.java:156)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.reloadConfig(JavaPlugin.java:133)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.getConfig(JavaPlugin.java:125)
    	at de.diddiz.LogBlock.Config.<init>(Config.java:53)
    	at de.diddiz.LogBlock.LogBlock.onLoad(LogBlock.java:67)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:144)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:420)
    	at org.bukkit.Bukkit.reload(Bukkit.java:186)
    	at org.bukkit.command.defaults.ReloadCommand.execute(ReloadCommand.java:22)
    	at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:163)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:364)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:756)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:721)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:714)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:92)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:516)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:414)
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [SEVERE] null initializing LogBlock v1.50 (Is it up to date?)
    	at de.diddiz.LogBlock.Consumer.<init>(Consumer.java:48)
    	at de.diddiz.LogBlock.LogBlock.onLoad(LogBlock.java:93)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:144)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:420)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:756)
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] [AutoMessage] version [1.5] loaded
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] [Backup] No permissions plugin detected, defaulting to OP.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] Backup v1.8.4-dev has completed loading!
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] [BananaChunk] version 4.6 is enabled!
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] BlockHat version 1.2 by nmc94 is enabled!
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] [FireControl] Permissions not detected, defaulting to ops.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] FireControl 1.11 enabled!
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] Permission system not detected, defaulting to OP
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] HomeX enabled.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] [iConomy - Celty] Enabled (11 ms)
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] LogBlockQuestioner v0.02 enabled
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] [NoAFK] Permission system not detected, defaulting to OP
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] [NoAFK] version 0.2.4 enabled
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] [PermissionsEx] Superperms support enabled.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] [PermissionsEx] v1.15 enabled
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] PlgWarp version 2.2 is enabled!
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling SmoothChat v1.1 (Is it up to date?): null
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.getResource(JavaPlugin.java:156)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.reloadConfig(JavaPlugin.java:133)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.getConfig(JavaPlugin.java:125)
    	at net.dimension.smoothchat.SmoothChat.onEnable(SmoothChat.java:42)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:183)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:957)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:280)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:176)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:159)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:422)
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] SpawnX enabled
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] Permission system not detected, defaulting to OP
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] [WelcomeNewPlayers] Version 0.4.1 by cmastudios enabled!
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] WorldEdit 5.0 enabled.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] WEPIF: PermissionsEx detected! Using PermissionsEx for permissions.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] WEPIF: PermissionsEx detected! Using PermissionsEx for permissions.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) Single session is enforced.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) TNT ignition is PERMITTED.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) Lava fire is blocked.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) All fire spread is disabled.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'world"
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) Single session is enforced.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) TNT ignition is PERMITTED.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) Lava fire is blocked.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) All fire spread is disabled.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'world_nether"
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [SEVERE] WorldGuard: Unable to read default configuration: blacklist.txt
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [WARNING] WorldGuard blacklist does not exist.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_skylands) Single session is enforced.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_skylands) TNT ignition is PERMITTED.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_skylands) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_skylands) Lava fire is blocked.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_skylands) All fire spread is disabled.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'world_skylands"
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] WorldGuard: 2 regions loaded for 'world'
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [WARNING] WorldGuard: Region file for world "world_nether" missing or inaccessible.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [WARNING] WorldGuard: Region file for world "world_skylands" missing or inaccessible.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] WorldGuard 5.3 enabled.
    2011-12-13 13:52:19 [INFO] [xAuth] 'Permissions' not detected, using Bukkit Superperms
    2011-12-13 13:52:20 [INFO] [xAuth] Connection to database established!
    2011-12-13 13:52:20 [INFO] [xAuth] Accounts: 42, Sessions: 5
    2011-12-13 13:52:20 [INFO] [xAuth] v2.0b4.3 Enabled!
    2011-12-13 13:52:20 [INFO] CommandBook 1.7 enabled.
    2011-12-13 13:52:20 [INFO] CommandBook: 0 Warps(s) loaded
    2011-12-13 13:52:20 [INFO] CommandBook: 0 Homes(s) loaded
    2011-12-13 13:52:20 [INFO] CommandBook: Maximum wrapper compatibility is enabled. Some features have been disabled to be compatible with poorly written server wrappers.
    2011-12-13 13:52:20 [INFO] CommandBook: 0 banned name(s) loaded.
    2011-12-13 13:52:20 [INFO] CommandBook: 2 kit(s) loaded.
    2011-12-13 13:52:20 [INFO] WEPIF: PermissionsEx detected! Using PermissionsEx for permissions.
    2011-12-13 13:52:20 [INFO] [iChat] Found PermissionsEx v1.15
    2011-12-13 13:52:20 [INFO] iChat (v2.4.4) enabled
    2011-12-13 13:52:20 [INFO] [LogBlock] Permissions plugin not found. Using Bukkit Permissions.
    2011-12-13 13:52:20 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling LogBlock v1.50 (Is it up to date?): null
    	at de.diddiz.LogBlock.LogBlock.onEnable(LogBlock.java:121)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:183)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:957)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:280)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:176)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:159)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:422)
    Can you help me with this problem because this plugin is awesome!

24. Offline

DiddiZ

Sounds like the bukkit config bug, updating CB should fix that.
    What does "/lb permissions" say?

stickeric likes this.
  25. Offline

theC

hi,

logblock doesn't log my world :(.

Getting this error:
    Code:
    2011-12-13 13:20:37 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.0.1
    2011-12-13 13:20:37 [INFO] Loading properties
    2011-12-13 13:20:37 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on 82.211.29.25:25565
    2011-12-13 13:20:37 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-1.0.1-R1-b1597jnks (MC: 1.0.1) (Implementing API version 1.0.1-R1)
    2011-12-13 13:20:37 [INFO] LWC    Loading shared objects
    2011-12-13 13:20:37 [INFO] Cache    Protection cache: 0/10000
    2011-12-13 13:20:37 [INFO] LWC    Native library: plugins/LWC/lib/native/Linux/amd64/libsqlitejdbc.so
    2011-12-13 13:20:37 [SEVERE] Not a Jar or Directory? /home/91/minecraft_91
    2011-12-13 13:20:37 [SEVERE] Not a Jar or Directory? /home/91/minecraft_91
    2011-12-13 13:20:37 [INFO] DataSourcePool [iConomyChestShop] autoCommit[false] transIsolation[SERIALIZABLE] min[2] max[20]
    2011-12-13 13:20:37 [INFO] SubClassFactory parent ClassLoader [org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader]
    2011-12-13 13:20:38 [INFO] Entities enhanced[0] subclassed[1]
    2011-12-13 13:20:38 [INFO] DataSourcePool [MinecartManiaCore] autoCommit[false] transIsolation[SERIALIZABLE] min[2] max[20]
    2011-12-13 13:20:38 [INFO] SubClassFactory parent ClassLoader [org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader]
    2011-12-13 13:20:38 [INFO] Entities enhanced[0] subclassed[2]
    2011-12-13 13:20:38 [INFO] DataSourcePool [MinecartManiaSignCommands] autoCommit[false] transIsolation[SERIALIZABLE] min[2] max[20]
    2011-12-13 13:20:38 [INFO] SubClassFactory parent ClassLoader [org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader]
    2011-12-13 13:20:38 [INFO] Entities enhanced[0] subclassed[2]
    2011-12-13 13:20:40 [INFO] [Permissions] (Yeti) was initialized.
    2011-12-13 13:20:40 [INFO] [LogBlock] Version check: Your version is up to date
    2011-12-13 13:20:40 [INFO] [LogBlock] Connecting to db_86@jdbc:mysql://84.200.25.65:3306/db_86...
    2011-12-13 13:20:40 [INFO] [Permissions] version [3.1.6] (Yeti)  loaded
    2011-12-13 13:20:40 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling PermissionsPlus v3.2 (Is it up to date?): org.bukkit.craftbukkit.command.ColouredConsoleSender.<init>(Lorg/bukkit/craftbukkit/CraftServer;)V
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.command.ColouredConsoleSender.<init>(Lorg/bukkit/craftbukkit/CraftServer;)V
        at net.codej.permissionsplus.PermissionsPlus.onEnable(PermissionsPlus.java:86)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:188)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:968)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:186)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:169)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:128)
        at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigurationManager.java:52)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:145)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:399)
    2011-12-13 13:20:40 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling p2Aliases v1.3 (Is it up to date?): org.bukkit.craftbukkit.command.ColouredConsoleSender.<init>(Lorg/bukkit/craftbukkit/CraftServer;)V
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.command.ColouredConsoleSender.<init>(Lorg/bukkit/craftbukkit/CraftServer;)V
        at net.codej.p2aliases.P2Aliases.onEnable(P2Aliases.java:29)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:188)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:968)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:186)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:169)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:128)
        at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigurationManager.java:52)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:145)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:399)
    2011-12-13 13:20:40 [INFO] Preparing level "World"
    2011-12-13 13:20:40 [INFO] Default game type: 0
    2011-12-13 13:20:40 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 0 (Seed: -3523893059486553364)
    2011-12-13 13:20:41 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 1 (Seed: -3523893059486553364)
    2011-12-13 13:20:41 [INFO] Preparing spawn area: 85%
    2011-12-13 13:20:41 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 2 (Seed: 6021700371368279669)
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [FINEST] Logging enabled.
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [SEVERE] [LagMeter 0.5] Old permissions system detected.  Using it.
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] [LagMeter 0.5] Enabled!  Polling every 40 server ticks.  Logging to /home/91/plugins/LagMeter/lag.log
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] [MCTelnet] - Starting Up! Version: 1.2.7 by bekvon
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] [MCTelnet] - Listening on: 82.211.29.25:8765
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [WARNING] [Jail]: Trying to get Integer from FirePenalty:
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 1 jail zones.
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 6 prisoners.
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 8 cells.
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] LogBlockQuestioner v0.02 enabled
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] [obuVoting version 0.3] Permission system detected, ignoring OPs and using permissions
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] [obuVoting version 0.3] Settings file successfully loaded
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] [obuVoting version 0.3] v0.2 state file detected - Loading
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] [obuVoting version 0.3] File Loading completed!
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] [obuVoting version 0.3] Enabled!
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] [SimpleSign] Permissions system detected!
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] [SimpleSign] Version 1.3 has been enabled!
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] [MineMail] v1.2 is initializing
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] [MineMail]  Hooked into Permissions version 3.1.6.
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] [MineMail] v1.2 is initialized!
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] [Residence] Found Permissions Plugin!
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] [Residence] Successfully linked with iConomy!
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] [Residence] Loaded Residences...
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] [Residence] Enabled! Version v2.2 by bekvon
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] LWC    Loaded 134 locale strings (0 overrides)
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] LWC    Using Permissions API...
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] LWC    Loading SQLite
    2011-12-13 13:20:42 [INFO] SQLite    Using: Native
    Configs:
    Code:
    tools:
      tool:
        defaultEnabled: true
        mode: LOOKUP
        aliases:
        - t
        params: area 0 all sum none limit 15 desc silent
        leftClickBehavior: NONE
        item: 270
        rightClickBehavior: TOOL
        permissionDefault: 'TRUE'
      toolblock:
        params: area 0 all sum none limit 15 desc silent
        permissionDefault: 'TRUE'
        rightClickBehavior: BLOCK
        item: 7
        mode: LOOKUP
        defaultEnabled: true
        aliases:
        - tb
        leftClickBehavior: TOOL
    mysql:
      user: db_86
      port: 3306
      password: *my pass*
      host: *my host*
      database: db_86
    logging:
      hiddenBlocks:
      logCreeperExplosionsAsPlayerWhoTriggeredThese: false
      logPlayerInfo: true
      hiddenPlayers: []
      logKillsLevel: PLAYERS
    consumer:
      timePerRun: 200
      useBukkitScheduler: true
      forceToProcessAtLeast: 20
      delayBetweenRuns: 6
    lookup:
      linesLimit: 1500
      defaultTime: 30 minutes
      defaultDist: 20
      linesPerPage: 15
    questioner:
      askClearLogs: true
      banPermission: mcbans.ban.local
      askRollbacks: true
      askRedos: true
      askClearLogAfterRollback: true
      askRollbackAfterBan: false
    updater:
      checkVersion: true
      installSpout: false
    loggedWorlds:
    - World
    - World_nether
    - World_the_end
    clearlog:
      enableAutoClearLog: false
      auto:
      - world "world" before 365 days all
      - world "world" player lavaflow waterflow leavesdecay before 7 days all
      - world world_nether before 365 days all
      - world world_nether player lavaflow before 7 days all
      dumpDeletedLog: false
    rollback:
      replaceAnyway:
      maxArea: 50
      dontRollback:
      maxTime: 2 days
    version: '1.42'
    http://pastebin.com/D7MdhScy

26. Offline

stickeric

Thanks man, Your the best!

DiddiZ likes this.
  27. Offline

DiddiZ

World names are case sensitive. Are you sure yours really start with an upper case "W"?

28. Offline

Drumpie

So I am trying to put out the new Logblock and he is making new tables in MySQL with name world, world_nether. I don't have them, I have survival and creative. Also the tools don't work anymore. If I try /lb the plugin is considering working but the tools ain't.

Also he doesn't get to the old survival and creative tables..

So how can I fix this?

29. Offline

theC

yes, they do :D

30. Offline

DiddiZ

Have a look at logged world in main config.
    Strange ...

31. Offline

theC

all correct in the configs? May a Problem with the SQL-Databank?