Inactive [INFO/ADMIN] LogBlock v1.54 - Enderdragon Logging! Tree Grow Logging! [1.4.5]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by DiddiZ, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Offline

DiddiZ

Version: 1.50​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Find and Backroll those Damn Griefers
    LogBlock release are on DevBukkit:
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/logblock/

LogBlock dev builds:
    http://ci.kitteh.org/job/LogBlock/

Please read the installation guide

I won't port LogBlock myself to mcAPI. Source code is available, so it shouldn't be to difficult for someone else to do it, also I'm still here. so I can answer questions. If there is more than one willing, that's up to you to handle that.

The reasons I take this step, are the usual: I quit playing Minecraft about 5 months ago and lastly I was struggling to keep up with updates. The developement of Guardian made slow progress, so I fear it won't be ready to fully replace LB in time.

Download latest dev build: Jenkins
    View the source code: GitHub
    Table of contents:
    1. Description
    2. Features
    3. Why to use LogBlock
    4. Example command
    5. Older versions
    6. Change log
    7. Todo list / feature requests
    8. Permission nodes
    9. Plugins supporting this
    10. Support the dev
    11. How to post error messages
    12. Advertizing
    Description:

LogBlock logs block changes into a MySQL database. Block changes can be placed or destroyed block, explosions, burned blocks, sign text changes, chest access, leaves decay etc.
    It can be used as griefer identification tool, to find out who build a particular building, or even roll back changes by certain players. Other purposes can be e.g: Undoing of forest fires
    All additional features are optional, to keep the database as short as possible. All database actions run in their own threads to avoid server lags.
    The use of permissions plugin (or any clone) is possible, but not necessary.
    Uses Spout for chest logging (but it's fully optional, and there is no need for the client mod at all).

Features:
    • Logging for block placing, block braking, fire, explosions, leaves decay, signtexts, lava flow and chest content
    • Very mighty commands system, not only allowing to rollback and redo, but also to tp to blockchanges, delete log ingame etc. Full list of commands.
    • Many parameters for lookup/rollback/redo/tp/clearlog commands: Block changes of one ore more player, in a specific area, in a world edit selection, specific block types only, block changes older or newer that a specific date, destroyed/created block only, in a different world and combinations of all these parameters. Full list of parameters.
    • Rebuilding map after importing a backup (/lb redo)
    • Last parameter to use the parameters of the last command
    • Quick ingame lookup of block history a wood pickaxe or a bedrock block.
    • All commands accessible from console (exept tools :D)
    • Custom queries for tools.
    • Different tool modes (lookup, rollback, redo, writelogfile and clearlog)
    • Saves block data like wool color, log type, torch adjustment, etc
    • Multiworld and multiserver support (some servers sharing the same database)
    • BigBrother log import
    • Loggable super pickaxe plugin (not to confuse with WorldEdit's super pickaxe)
    • API
    • Webstats
    Why to use LogBlock:

Example commands: (thanks to tha d0ctor, read more about commands here)

/lb rollback player fire since 1d3h – rolls back fire 1 day 3 hours
    /lb rollback player fire since 1d3h area 15 – rolls back fire 1 day 3 hours within a radius of 15 blocks

/lb rollback player thad0ctor since 1h - rolls back thad0ctor 1 hour
    /lb rollback player thad0ctor since 1d area 5 – rolls back thad0ctor actions for the last day within 5 blocks
    /lb rollback area 10 since 1h30m - rolls back all modifications within 10 blocks since the list 1 hours and 30 mins
    /lb rollback area 10 before 06.11.2011 - roll back all changes in an area of 1o before June 11th, 2011
    /lb rollback player thad0ctor since 05:36:00 - roll back all changes of thad0ctor since 05:36 (server time)

Download, Command, Configuration and Details:
    [​IMG]http://diddiz.insane-architects.net/logblock.php

Changelog:
    -> Full changelog
    • LogBlock v1.50 # 81 (Dez. 13, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit 1.0.1-R1
      • Feature: /lb me shows the total block count
      • Feature: Chest logging without spout
      • Feature: Enderdragon logging
      • Feature: Logging for tree and mushroom grow (thanks to MD5 for the api)
      • Fix: Area param works again with default radius
      • Fix: Rollbacks got slowed down a bit to avoid rare server crashes
      • Fix: If mysql username, password or database only consist of unquoted numbers, LB will read them now
      • Config: World configs changed totally, some names changed and all logging options are now in an own section
    • LogBlock v1.41 #63 (Nov. 15, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1337
      • Fix: Players with spawnTools permission are no longer allowed to spawn all tools.
      • Fix: Added a check to avoid "The permission xy is already defined!" errors
    • LogBlock v1.40 #60 (Nov. 09, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1337
      • Feature: Custom auto ClearLog
      • Feature: Reduced error spam. Instead of like 40 line of error code, there is now just a warning stating the MySQL con
      • Feature: The queue will now be dumped after 10 tries even when the MySQL server is connected
      • Feature: Custom material names, allows naming custom blocks
      • Feature: LogBlock will now respond to messages when started without MySQL connection
      • Fix: Log import runs now async
      • Fix: Log import errors won't crash the server
      • Fix: Console commands work again
      • Fix: You can now use upper case letter in tool names (I don't know why you even should, but ...)
      • Config: Added clearlog.auto, clearlog.enableAutoClearlog in main config. Added materials.yml. Removed clearlog.keepLogDays
      • Permissions: Added 'logblock.spawnTools'
    • LogBlock v1.32 (Oct. 04, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1240
      • Feature: Player info logging: firstLogin, lastLogin, onlinetime, ip. No ingame lookup yet.
      • Feature: /lb queuesize to see the current queue size
      • Fix: Door logging logs now also fence gates
      • Fix: Bukkit api break in CB #1191
      • Fix: time restriction works now as intended. Thanks to xrobau
      • Fix: Players with insufficient permissions can't smuggle bedrock from one world to another
      • Config: Added logPlayerInfo
    • LogBlock v1.30 (Sep. 22, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1185
      • Feature: Chat lookup /lb chat player diddiz search +admin +sucks +dicks (more info)
      • Feature: Door logging
      • Feature: Dynamic tools, define your own tools
      • Feature: Use since and before to define a timespan
      • Feature: Enderman logging
      • Feature: cake logging (who ate it)
      • Config: Added logEndermen, logCakes and logDoors to world config and moved the tool section in main config.
      • Permissions: logblock.tool changed to logblock.tools.tool and
        logblock.toolblock to logblock.tools.toolblock.
    Todo List:

https://github.com/LogBlock/LogBlock/issues

Permission Nodes:
    https://github.com/LogBlock/LogBlock/wiki/Permissions

Plugins supporting Logblock:
    List (open)

When you want to appear your plugin here, tell me about

Support the developer (that's me :D):
    If you want to support me writing plugins or want to thank me for the plugin/support, you can: Suggest features I missed, report bugs (best with fix :D), donate via PayPal, flattr my plugins, gift me The Witcher 2 (thanks to newyoukdaily), 2x 1GB DDR1 modules (thanks to HonestFlames), or send me the inner life of a laptop or netbook with a broken display (need it to build a model aircraft, so there is no need for parts like display and keyboard).

[​IMG]

How to post error messages:

I won't aswer questions to general MySQL setup/installation/what is MySQL (there are lots of good tutorials out there, use google)
    Please read the installation guide before asking a question about installation problems.
    Please read the FAQ before posting a error report. It may be solved there.
    In case of rollback or lookup problems: Type /lb savequeue and try again (when it's fixed then, it was a consumer problem, see FAQ)
    When you post error messages, it's important to paste the whole stack trace!

Advertizing:
    Newyorkdailys Plugin Support Buisness (open)
    Still can't get LogBlock working, or any other plugin? Are you getting errors in your console and cant figure out why? Newyorkdaily offers Basic/Advanced Plugin support.
    • General/Advanced troubleshooting: FREE!
    • Plugin Installations: 1-2 Plugins - FREE!
    • 3 or More Plugins - $2
    Click on the link below to connect to him now!
    http://wbe001.mibbit.com/?settings=7cb4fd3cdd72754df475fb92a0b65f6c&server=irc.Mibbit.Net&channel=#CBPluginSupport

There is a LogBlock irc channel: #logblock at irc.esper.net.
    You can ask me on skype. My name is 'hawky.diddiz'.

2. Offline

jefe323

I'm getting this error spammed in chat (using version 1.32 on CB1240):

Code:
    2011-10-09 14:02:02 [SEVERE] [LogBlock Consumer] SQL exception on UPDATE `lb-players` SET lastlogin = FROM_UNIXTIME(1318194111), firstlogin = IF(firstlogin = 0, FROM_UNIXTIME(1318194111), firstlogin), ip = '/97.118.206.222:52262' WHERE playerid = 204;:
    com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column 'lastlogin' in 'field list'
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:407)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:382)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1052)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3593)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1986)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2140)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2620)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2570)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.execute(StatementImpl.java:779)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.execute(StatementImpl.java:622)
        at de.diddiz.LogBlock.Consumer.run(Consumer.java:278)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftWorker.run(CraftWorker.java:34)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

3. Offline

DiddiZ

Set version in config to 1.30 and restart.

4. Offline

Schuetrumpf2

I understand that there is no all player parameter. When I installed the plugin earlier today, I played around with all the different commands just to get a feel for them. If you do /lb rollback area 50 time 1 hour, it will rollback ALL changes made by any players. By definition, leaving the player parameter entirely will select all players. I have noticed that the player parameter acts pretty much like a search: if you put a name in the search, it will only return that name. but if you leave the field blank, it will return all names. Leaving the player parameter out leaves that search field blank. I have attached screenshots of me doing the command with and without the player parameter.

The only problem that I have found with it is you can only rollback changes actually made by a player. Any changes made through WorldEdit, i.e //set stone, are not logged because they were made by a plugin and not a player. Typically, if you catch it soon enough, you can just do //undo to rollback a WorldEdit change

Client mod or Server plugin.
    I have the WorldEdit plugin, but it does not show the grid. It will select the area, but will not show the grid.

Attached Files:

5. Offline

jefe323

Now getting this in console:

Code:
    2011-10-09 16:24:58 [SEVERE] [LogBlock] Error while loading:
    java.io.IOException: Error while writing to config.yml
        at de.diddiz.LogBlock.Config.<init>(Config.java:109)
        at de.diddiz.LogBlock.LogBlock.onLoad(LogBlock.java:68)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:142)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:104)
        at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigurationManager.java:52)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:136)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:348)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:417)
    and

Code:
    2011-10-09 16:25:03 [SEVERE] Error occurred while disabling LogBlock v1.32 (Is it up to date?): null
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at de.diddiz.LogBlock.LogBlock.onDisable(LogBlock.java:256)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:128)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:962)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:296)
        at de.diddiz.LogBlock.LogBlock.onEnable(LogBlock.java:132)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:126)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:941)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:280)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:174)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:157)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:297)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:284)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:152)

6. Offline

DiddiZ

That's how it should work. Notice you can exclude players from beeing displad by prefixing the name with "!".
    The server plugin is required for making selections and the client addon can make them visible.
    You might have added a yaml syntax error.

7. Offline

Schuetrumpf2

Aight....Thanks. Now I just have to find it. Shouldn't take too long to find. :)

Edit:Oops....my bad...I had taken the conversation too literally. I was thinking when he said anyplayer that he literally wrote anyplayer.....sorry....

8. Offline

monir

I have log fire on but it dont shows who started the fire it only says "fire destroyed wood" and when i type /lb area it donw show who created the fire, help please?

9. Offline

Devin14

Thanks for the response. I got the MySQL from my host and I entered the information into the config.yml in LogBlock but it is still not working. I am really confused by this. Sorry, this is my first time trying LogBlock.

10. Offline

XRayted

Try:

mysql:
    port: 3306
    host: localhost

or

mysql:
    port: 3306
    host: 127.0.0.1

11. Offline

Schuetrumpf2

The area parameter only sets an area to look through. Try using /lb area {number} blocks created.

12. Offline

chuiby

Is there any way to know who started a fire and to rollback fire spreads?

13. Offline

iMattxC

I run a server with 100k+ blocks placed /destroyed a day. I keep getting this error and having to create a new table to stop it.
    Code:
    2011-10-10 00:34:35 [INFO] [LogBlock Consumer] Queue overloaded. Size: 1919

IDK if this helps but here:
    Code:
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12px]consumer:
        delayBetweenRuns: 6
        forceToProcessAtLeast: 20
        timePerRun: 200
        useBukkitScheduler: true
    [/code][/SIZE]

14. Offline

Revenger

Not really as a mod was online All I assume is they rclicked and it came up in console when the list was shown.

Ill check the sign at that location sometime and get back to you.

15. Offline

Savoie

if i want to use rTrigger to roll someone back after death, how can i configure that? like so that it will answer /yes to rolling back and clearing logs. I have it working to do the /lb rollback player command but how can i disable confirmations and still have it do that?

16. Offline

Cobra1990

I have installed the plugin, connected with a extern MySql db and its loggin fine.
    But when i wanna lookup, or rollback a action, i get a error message " Check error log".

But like you said earlier there is no id column in players and you are not using a on clause, and the solution should be redownload lb.
    I tried that many times, all versions but with no succes.

Code:
    2011-10-09 23:53:55 [SEVERE] [LogBlock Lookup] SELECT date, replaced, type, data, playername, signtext, itemtype, itemamount, itemdata FROM `lb-main` INNER JOIN `lb-players` USING (playerid) LEFT JOIN `lb-main-sign` USING (id) LEFT JOIN `lb-main-chest` USING (id) WHERE type <> replaced AND (playername = 'Chrisbeemster') ORDER BY date DESC, id DESC :
    com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column 'rijper_mc.lb-players.id' in 'on clause'
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:532)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3603)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3535)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1989)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2150)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeQuery(StatementImpl.java:1476)
        at de.diddiz.LogBlock.CommandsHandler$CommandLookup.run(CommandsHandler.java:407)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)

17. Offline

DiddiZ

/lb area 20 block fire lava created should work
    What's the error message in console?
    See above and /lb rb area 10 player fire

Try time per run 400, should work fine then
    Add "silent" to the parameters, it won't ask then
    Hm, looks like MySQL is mistaking the LEFT JOIN to be over lb-players and lb-main-sign instead of lb-main and lb-main-sign for some reason ...
    Can you change the MySQL server to strict mode?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  18. Offline

Jakky89

Hello,

I like your plugin but could you please add PermissionsEx (PEX) support?

19. how come /plugins command shows this plugin as red so its not working, i do not get any other errors than this:
    02:12 PM [SEVERE] Error occurred while disabling LogBlock v1.32 (Is it up to date?): null

i reloaded the plugin and it tells this. I downloaded newest and i got 1240 bukkit.

20. Offline

DiddiZ

Pex is supported. You need the permissions.jar from the zip package.
    Stacktrace pls.

21. what does Stacktrace mean??

22. Offline

Mc_Duff

Code:
    [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling LogBlock v1.32 (Is it up to date?): null
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at de.diddiz.LogBlock.LogBlock.onEnable(LogBlock.java:144)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:126)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:920)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:278)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:173)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:156)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:297)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:284)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:152)

I seem to be getting the following error: I am using bukkit #1185, I have db4free set-up and the config appears to be correct.
    I am using bukkitpermissions. Ingame you can type /lb and it says use /lb help. When i type /lb help its says /lb help again.

I have read though some of the posts in here and it doesn't seem to help me. Would having a map name like "vanilla1.8" cause an issue?

cheers

Mc_Duff

23. Offline

wassilij

Found a Bug.
    CraftBukkit 1240
    LogBlock 1.32

When a player try to place something in the spawn area (protected by bukkit.yml) it dont get placed ..
    okay .. but it gets logged!
    so when i do a global redo after a crash the block is now placed from this user in spawnarea.

24. Offline

Subrosa20

I updated logblock "with console commands". Now I'm getting this Error:
    Code:
    2011-10-10 17:43:25 [SEVERE] [LogBlock Consumer] SQL exception on UPDATE `lb-players` SET onlinetime = ADDTIME(onlinetime, TIMEDIFF(FROM_UNIXTIME(1318261402), lastlogin)) WHERE playerid = 18;:
    com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column 'onlinetime' in 'field list'
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:525)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3593)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1986)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2140)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.execute(StatementImpl.java:779)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.execute(StatementImpl.java:622)
        at de.diddiz.LogBlock.Consumer.run(Consumer.java:278)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
    Logblock seems to Work. I can check blocks. Rollback doesn't work. It just rolls back about 2 blocks when i try.

I'm running bukkit 1240.

Here are my Plugins: Unbenannt.JPG

What now? :(

25. Offline

Deewon

is it possible to rollback worldguard regions with logblock?

I know you can rollback areas, but thats more a radius and wouldn't work with a cuboid region.

26. Offline

Savoie

how? :>

27. Offline

DiddiZ

The error message before is the interesting one.
    You are right. Will file a bukkit bug.
    /lb rb player diddiz since 999d silent
    Sure, make a WE selection and /lb rb player diddiz sel
    Set version in config to 1.30 and restart

28. Offline

Lolf

y u no work for 1.8? srsly it doesnt works

29. Offline

DiddiZ

Well, it does. When it's not working for you, provide the error log. "It doesn't work" doesn't help at all.

30. Offline

godsyn

@DiddiZ
    Any update for the web stats? I wasn't able to find one displaying player online time / last login / first join.
    Thanks for the awesome plugin!
    Future request.. very minor.. could you also get what group they are in?
    Example: player haspermission(logblock.group.%name%) and store it, so we can make prettier web presentations.

31. Offline

DiddiZ

Yeah, need to update webstats for player stats :D
    And I'm thinking about adding group column to lb-players anyways, to be able add group parameter, like /lb rb group admins since 999d

godsyn likes this.