Filled InfiniteJustice

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Resoluciones, Jul 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Resoluciones

Plugin category: Mechanics

Minecraft version: Paper version git-Paper-124 (MC: 1.14.3) (Implementing API version 1.14.3-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)

Suggested name:
    InfiniteJustice

What I want: I would like a plugin that avoids/blocks/disables drops from living entities when they are not killed directly by a player with anything or with a weapon from https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/qualityarmory

Ideas for commands: Not needed

Ideas for permissions: Not needed

Ideas for configuration: Not needed

When I'd like it by: whenever it's possible.

Thanks!

2. Online

KarimAKL

@Resoluciones When you say "directly by a player", what exactly do you mean? Does arrows count as directly killed by the player? What about if the player throws a snowball/egg and the victim dies to fall damage because of it?

3. Offline

Resoluciones

Hello @KarimAKL ! I'm glad you are interested! Yes, arrows should count as killed by the player obviously. Regarding snowball/egg it is not so important, in this case pls. the priority would be to keep the plugin as simple as possible, so in case snowball/eggs gives more complexity to the plugin, do no take them into account, in fact I would prefer the victim does not drop anything if killed by eggs or snowballs. But arrows, yes, they are important as they are a weapon.

4. Online

KarimAKL

5. Offline

Resoluciones

hi @KarimAKL ! Thanks for the plugin I'm testing it. I think I made the mistake to not clarifying that I needed this plugin only for the non player entities. For players I didn't want to change the vanilla behavior.

Do you think you could do this change in the plugin in case you have time in the future?

Thanks!!!

6. Online

KarimAKL

7. Offline

Resoluciones

I can confirm it is working perfect!!!! Thanks Developer!

KarimAKL likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.