[INACTIVE][TP] Sortal v4 - Sign base teleports and functionality [270]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by RightLegRed, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Offline

Archelaus

Sortal - The Sign base teleportation system: Version: v2
    Sortal, my newest plugin. Allows the user to create signs that players can use to teleport to places.
    Currently, it's very simple and just uses co-ords. I made this is about 5 minutes.
    How to install -
    Unzip and place the jar in the plugin folder
    How to use -
    Simply make the sign say this:
    Line1:
    Line2: [sortal]
    Line3:x,y,z
    Line4:
    With x,y,z being co-ords.
    Warp Points
    Warp points are points you can set with your chat command. This allows you to store co-ords without having to remember them. Warp points are used on signs instead of co-ords (co-ords can still be used).
    This is the layout for a warp sign:
    Line 1: Whatever
    Line 2: [sortal]
    Line 3: w:<warname> OR this
    Line 4: Whatever
    Commands -
    /sortal warp <warpname> X,Y,Z
    /sortal warp <warpname> this
    First one uses the co-ords you give it.
    Second one gets your current position and puts it as the sign
    co-ords.
    iConomy Support
    iConomy support added - look for the sortal-settings.txt file in your servers directory. Price is set in there. No spaces, please. The way I read them doesn't allow it. I plan to make it changeable via a command later. I thought I would roll this out for now.
    Temp Fix
    Error with the intergration of iConomy - download this to fix it if you can't use warp points on signs

Features:
    • Sign based co-ords teleports
    • Warp points
    • iConomy Support
    Download Sortal​
    Changelog:
    • Version 1
    Announced​
    • Version 2
    Added warp points​
    • Version 3
    Added iConomy Support.​

jjd2022 likes this.
  2. Offline

Runelynx

3. Offline

Lolmewn

Thanks for my first ever like :p Also, Please PM me if you find any bugs, i'll be happy to try and fix em.
    EDIT: Im now going to try and add iConomy. -- Configurable

4. Offline

Runelynx

I just use "vanilla" Sortal... no iconomy, no warp names... just coords. Keepin' it simple :) Don't go givin' up on the core if you can't get the extended stuff to work pleeeze [​IMG]

5. Offline

Lolmewn

Will do ;) I have a few giant bugs now in the next build, very anoying bugs. The Settings get re-writen every time you start Sortal :'( Trying to fix that now :p
    BTW, Gonna make a new thread in Plugin Submissions later today.
    [MERGETIME="1299707355"][/MERGETIME]
    Well, i've fixed that. Going to extensively test that tomorrow (almost 11PM here now :p).
    Oh yeah, don't worry, If you don't want to use iConomy, just set the costs to 0. ;)
    [MERGETIME="1299793002"][/MERGETIME]
    Re-uploaded! http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/tp-sortal-v1-0-493.7949/

6. Offline

crazydog

RB 670:
    Code:
    18:13:25 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\Sortal.jar' in folder 'plugins': name '[Sortal]' contains invalid characters.
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidDescriptionException: name '[Sortal]' contains invalid characters.
            at org.bukkit.plugin.PluginDescriptionFile.loadMap(PluginDescriptionFile.java:137)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.PluginDescriptionFile.<init>(PluginDescriptionFile.java:30)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:61)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:158)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:106)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:84)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:215)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:202)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:142)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:257)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:375)
    No more brackets! :p

7. Offline

Lolmewn

Ur posting in the wrong thread. This one's dead. Go post in mine ;)

8. Offline

s15c

Says some of my members don't have permission...?

9. Offline

Lolmewn