[INACTIVE][TP] MyWarp v2.0.1 - native PermissionsEx support - no superperms yet [1337]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by flames, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Offline

flames

MyWarp:
    Version: 2.0dev
    Download (JAR / ZIP)
    Source code

MyWarp is now in development by SpathiZilla, please see here

MyWarp was made by Taylor Kelly (tkelly), all credits go to him! I forked MyWarp and will provide updates in future, or until tkelly is back. There are no changes in usage or functionality. Just the same commands, same permission nodes and same features. Original description:

...is Basic
    Many server admins only want the very basics. MyWarp delivers on that, and still gives the speed and reliability of using a SQLite database.

By only giving your users permission to mywarp.warp.basic.*, they will only be able to use the very basic commands.

...is Social
    However, sometimes your users will demand more. They'll want to make their warps private, invite only specific people to their warps, even give their warp to someone else. MyWarp can do that too.

Give your users mywarp.warp.soc.*, and they'll be able to do all of that.

...is Intelligent
    Sometimes, warps can be long and hard to remember. This is where MyWarp's auto-complete abilities come into play. It tries to find the most applicable match, and sends you there. It only considers warps you have access to, and will not send you somewhere unless it knows it's correct.

A few examples:
    There are warps: {"Mob Spawner", "Farm", "farm", "tkelly's house", "joe's house"}
    tkelly has access to: {"Mob Spawner", "Farm" "tkelly's house"}
    joe has access to: {"Mob Spawner", "Farm", "farm", "joe's house"}

No matter who uses /warp spawn, they will be sent to "Mob Spawner"
    If tkelly uses /warp house, he'll be sent to "tkelly's house"
    If joe uses /warp house, he'll be sent to "joe's house"
    If tkelly uses /warp farm or /warp arm, he'll be sent to "Farm"
    If joe uses /warp farm, he'll be sent to "farm"
    But if joe uses /warp arm, it equally matches both "Farm" and "farm", so will send him to neither.

...is Sign-full
    Physical interactions with the world is what Minecraft is all about. That's why signs can be used to replace many of the basic commands. For now, you can have a sign warp you to one of your current warps (using the auto-complete). Feel free to suggest more things, and I'll build that in.

In order to build a warping sign, create a sign with two lines of text (it doesn't matter what specific lines).

If you don't use the basic permission-set, give your players following nodes:

...is Guiding
    Want to make your users work to get to their points of interest? Rather than giving them /warp permission, just give them (mywarp.warp.basic.compass) permission. This will let them /warp point <name> to a given warp, and that'll orient their compass to that warp, allowing them to use their own two legs to get there.

...is Restricting
    In addition to the compass restrictions, you can also limit the number of public and private warps users can make. You can find and change these settings in MyWarp.settings.

Until Bukkit's permissions and groups get fleshed out, this is a global number. However, with another setting in MyWarp.settings, you can allow admins to go around this limit.

...is Helpful
    As an server administrator, warps can easily be abused. MyWarp gives you access to be able to visit and modify all the warps.

Changelog:
    Version 2.0dev
    • MySQL support
    • importing warps from warps.db to mysql
    • permissions 3.x
    • removed extremely old artifacts (import of hmod warps)
    • tested and works on CB928
    Version 1.10.7
    • added native support for PermissionsEx
    • fixed namespace
    Version 1.10.6
    • updated for CB786-793
    • updated to Help 3.0 ( not interesting for you until you compile from Lycano's fork on github :p )
    Version 1.10.5c
    • fixed the "Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to MyWarp" error
    Version 1.10.5b
    • updated for CraftBukkit RB #677 (also tested with CB #678)
    • Permissions 2.5.5 or higher (tested with 2.6 and 2.7)
    • added GroupManager support
    • changed update URL where MyWarp downloads sqlite libraries

kahlilnc, Mtihc, Charant and 5 others like this.
  2. Offline

Mannan

Please fix this for 803 lol. Still getting the same error, "Player not found" and "That warp doesn't exist.".

3. Offline

Epidemic

I think i've got the Solution for our Problems :)

For those who are using Essentials:
    You've got the Essentials.jar in your Plugins Folder. Open it with Winrar or something other.
    Paste the plugin.yml somwhere on your Computer. Then open Plugin.yml with notepad or notepad++ ( Notepad++ is the better one).
    Now the interesting part :)

Search for: "warp:" without the ". Delte the complete Line till a new one Starts.
    [ For MyHome you need to delete sethome: and home: ]
    After this.
    You need to paste the plugin.yml, that you have taken from essentials.jar back into essentials.jar.
    Start your Server and enjoy :)

Pls do this ONLY, when the Server isn't running! Otherwise it can breake the whole Server!

Greets

Epidemic

4. Offline

flames

@Epidemic, thanks for posting this tutorial for essentials users. because i can not fix the issue in mywarp. essentials warp features conflict with mywarp, so it needs to be fixed there. since mywarp is a pure warp plugin, i dont see the point why i should disable or change mywarp commands in favor of essentials which is a "all in one but less featured" plugin :p
    there are multiple options to go:
    1. remove mywarp, use essentials warps
    2. nag essentials devs to add "disable warp" feature (i am not sure, but iirc it is already there)
    3. get rid of essentials
    4. fix essentials your self like Epidemic described

again, since mywarp is a pure and full featured warp plugin, i dont see the point to use essentials warps, disable them.

i dont want to offend essentials devs or anyone else, i just dont like all in one stuff. its better to have multiple separate plugins that make the "special" thing they made for a lot better. that is why i suggest following setup:
    commandbook for general commands
    permissionsex 1.04 + compat or permissions 2.7.x + permissionsplus
    mywarp for warps
    myhome for homes
    tele++ for teleporting needs (customized donwload of commandbook where teleporting disabled to avoid conflicts)
    wormhole extreme worlds for worldmanagement and very nice spawn implementation

the only currently known issue in mywarp is help support, i support only help 3.0 from Lycanos fork, since its bugfixed!
    while jascotty2's help fork is buggy.

5. Offline

flames

still work fine with CB812 / MC1.6.4 :)

GmK likes this.
  6. Offline

TwolfWD

Putting an 'a' at the beginning of MyWarp's .jar name solved my conflict with Essentials warp. It forces MyWarp to load first, and thus get priority. I had to do the Same thing with Multiverse not too long ago.

7. Offline

ZachBora

they should just renamed it Zessentials

8. Offline

manura133

@flames
    I'm not sure if this is related to MyWarp but there seems to be a conflict with Permissions 3.x.
    The server works fine on CB #814 with every other plugin installed.
    But as soon as I add MyWarp this happens on startup:
    Code:
    2011-05-27 18:55:55 [SEVERE] tried to access class com.nijiko.configuration.NotNullConfiguration$NotNullRepresenter from class com.nijiko.configuration.NotNullConfiguration initializing Permissions v3.0.5 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class com.nijiko.configuration.NotNullConfiguration$NotNullRepresenter from class com.nijiko.configuration.NotNullConfiguration
        at com.nijiko.configuration.NotNullConfiguration.<init>(NotNullConfiguration.java:47)
        at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.onLoad(Permissions.java:112)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:106)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:229)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:216)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:146)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:282)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    And this after a player joins:
    Code:
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.nijiko.permissions.PermissionHandler.inGroup(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Z
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.NijiPermissionsResolver.inGroup(NijiPermissionsResolver.java:77)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.PermissionsResolverManager.inGroup(PermissionsResolverManager.java:106)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlugin.inGroup(WorldGuardPlugin.java:219)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlayerListener.onPlayerJoin(WorldGuardPlayerListener.java:438)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:243)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:310)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.c(ServerConfigurationManager.java:117)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:96)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:33)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:91)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:396)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:308)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.nijiko.permissions.PermissionHandler.inGroup(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Z
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.NijiPermissionsResolver.inGroup(NijiPermissionsResolver.java:77)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.bukkit.migration.PermissionsResolverManager.inGroup(PermissionsResolverManager.java:106)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlugin.inGroup(WorldGuardPlugin.java:219)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlayerListener.onPlayerJoin(WorldGuardPlayerListener.java:442)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:243)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:310)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.c(ServerConfigurationManager.java:117)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:96)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:33)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:91)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:396)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:308)
    2011-05-27 18:56:21 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    I can see that Permissions and WorldGuard are affected but the curious thing is that it only happens after MyWarp is enabled.
    Any Ideas?
    Or should I post in the Permissions thread?

9. Offline

flames

this might be, since i didnt implemented p3.x yet. i thought there were some compatibility layer to p2.7.x
    will update soon.

10. Offline

manura133

Thanks for the quick reply. I am patiently waiting.:)

11. Offline

tehMugwump

Does this work with the newest Bukkit?

12. Offline

flames

yes. works fine with 814.
    aware, doesnt work with permissions 3.0+ yet, like said above.

13. Offline

Arjan

This plugin is mainly awesome and it works and all but it gives me a LOT of errors ill post them here:
    11:01:51 [INFO] - Downloading file : http://stethoscopesmp.com/tkelly/lib/mac-universal.lib
    11:01:52 [SEVERE] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://stethoscopesmp.com/tkelly/lib/mac-universal.lib
    11:01:52 [SEVERE] at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1434)
    11:01:52 [SEVERE] at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1010)
    11:01:52 [SEVERE] at me.taylorkelly.mywarp.griefcraft.Updater.update(Updater.java:118)
    11:01:52 [SEVERE] at me.taylorkelly.mywarp.MyWarp.onEnable(MyWarp.java:45)
    11:01:52 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:127)
    11:01:52 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:676)
    11:01:52 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:249)
    11:01:52 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:131)
    11:01:52 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:109)
    11:01:52 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:336)
    11:01:52 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap$ReloadCommand.execute(SimpleCommandMap.java:201)
    11:01:52 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:85)
    11:01:52 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:270)
    11:01:52 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:396)
    11:01:52 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:381)
    11:01:52 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:287)
    11:01:52 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)
    11:01:52 [INFO] [MYWARP]: 34 warps loaded
    11:01:52 [INFO] [MYWARP] Permissions enabled.
    11:01:52 [WARNING] [MYWARP] 'Help' isn't detected. No /help support.
    11:01:52 [SEVERE] BLOCK_RIGHTCLICKED loading MyWarp v1.10.3 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: BLOCK_RIGHTCLICKED
    at me.taylorkelly.mywarp.MyWarp.onEnable(MyWarp.java:73)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:127)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:676)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:249)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:131)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:109)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:336)
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap$ReloadCommand.execute(SimpleCommandMap.java:201)
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:85)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:270)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:396)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:381)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:287)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)
    I need some desperate help! I think there us a lot of lagg coming from this plugin plz any ideas?

14. Offline

flames

@Arjan, you dont deserve any help, you didnt even bother to download the current verison (1.10.3) of mywarp! update to 1.10.7

edit your post now and remove all the errors. they flood the topic.
    next time when you post any errors:
    1. read the forum guidelines/rules
    2. get sure that you use latest version of the plugin you have issues with
    3. post errors into code tags, so they are better readable and more compact

15. Offline

vericgar

Here is a quick script I hacked up that will convert Essentials Warps into a flatfile that is suitable for import into an sqlite3 database.

This is tested only on my linux server. It will likely not work and/or break if used elsewhere.

Change the username at the top to be the user you want to own the warps.
    Place it in plugins/Essentials/warps/ and run it like so:

Code:
    ./convert.pl > import.txt
    convert.pl:
    Code:
    #!/usr/bin/perl

$user = 'vericgar';
    %warps = ();

opendir(DIR, '.');
    while (defined($file = readdir(DIR))) {
        if ($file =~ /.yml$/) {
            print "FILE: [$file]\n";
            open(YML, $file);
            @lines = <YML>;
            close(YML);
            foreach $line (@lines) {
                $line =~ s/\n\r//;
                $line =~ /^(.*)\: (.*)$/;
                $key = $1;
                $value = $2;
                print "KEY[".$key."]=[".$value."]\n";
                $warps{$file}{$key} = $value;
            }
        }
    }
    closedir(DIR);

foreach $w (keys %warps) {
        print '|';
        print $warps{$w}{'name'}.'|';
        print $user.'|';
        print $warps{$w}{'world'}.'|';
        print $warps{$w}{'x'}.'|';
        print $warps{$w}{'y'}.'|';
        print $warps{$w}{'z'}.'|';
        print $warps{$w}{'yaw'}.'|';
        print $warps{$w}{'pitch'}.'|';
        print '1|';
        print '|';
        print '';
        print "\n";
    }
    Now you can import it into your sqlite3 database using the following command - from your top-level server directory
    Code:
    sqlite3 plugins/MyWarp/warps.db
    sqlite> .import plugins/Essentials/warps/import.txt warpTable
    sqlite> .quit

16. Offline

MarcJ

Can anybody comfirm what is explained above?

Edit: I don't understand the first step... How should that be named?
    Edit2: I don't understand anything O.O Explain with better steps please. Thanks.

17. Offline

flames

mywarp works with cb 817. i will update the topic when next RB is out.

18. Offline

Antony

Are you still working on updating it to work with Permissions 3.x?

19. Offline

flames

it is working with p3 already.
    but yes, i will make p3 support better on next update (thanks Spathizilla for his "commit" :)

20. Offline

Crucifiex

It's not working for me. I thought it was interfering with Essentials mod, but when i removed it.. it still didn't work.

21. Offline

flames

please post console errors

edit: works with RB 818

22. Offline

newmac

does not give console errors and shows that it loads the warps at startup but ingame does not work..
    when you try to warp gives error: that warp does not exist and when you try to create warp with /warp pcreate xxxxx it says "player not found" any ideas how to fix this?

23. Offline

ExWizzard

same here

24. Offline

manura133

@flames
    Do you have already an idea why the errors in my log occur?
    They are still present @ CB #818, Permissions 3.1, MyWarp 1.10.7 together with all other plugins.
    Just to remind: klick

25. Offline

flames

@manura133, no, i have no clue, but for sure, those errors not issued by mywarp. most probably by permissions3.x.
    i suggest PermissionsEx 1.10

26. Offline

Antony

I seem to be having a bug where when I warp, I get warped to a total different location. When I warp the second time, it usually takes me where I'm suppose to be. I'm on MyWarp 1.10.7 and CB RB 818. There are no errors in the server console either.

EDIT: I think it might be Multiverse's problem.

27. Offline

PsyPhi

After enabling this plugin I get an error from Permissions 3.1; the error does not show up unless this plugin is added to the server. Not sure if it has to do with the plugin or Permissions 3.1, but I wanted to report it.

Code:
    02:11:39 [SEVERE] tried to access class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl$1RefreshTask from class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl initializing Permissions v3.1 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl$1RefreshTask from class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl
            at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.<init>(ModularControl.java:53)
            at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.setupPermissions(Permissions.java:167)
            at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.onLoad(Permissions.java:127)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:232)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:219)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:285)

I would assume it's with how MyWarp calls to the Permissions plugin. They've made some pretty radical changes with the configuration files since the versions you've tested it with flames.

28. Offline

flames

they made again? i really consider to drop p3.x support at all -.-

29. This is apparently a known incompatibility with MyWarp 1.10.7 and Permissions 3.1, but I figured I would post the console error in case it is of any help. With MyWarp enabled the error below comes up on startup and no users can break/destroy blocks. The error disappears when MyWarp is disabled.

Code:
    F:\MC 1.6.6>"c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -Xms3072M -Xmx3072M -jar c
    raftbukkit.jar nogui
    148 recipes
    16 achievements
    20:39:49 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version Beta 1.6.6
    20:39:49 [INFO] Loading properties
    20:39:49 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on *:25566
    20:39:49 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-766-
    g3fc0460-b818jnks (MC: 1.6.6)
    20:39:49 [INFO] Preparing level "world"
    20:39:49 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 0
    20:39:49 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 1
    20:39:50 [INFO] LWC     Loading shared objects
    20:39:50 [INFO] LWC     Native library: plugins/LWC/lib/native/Windows/amd64/sql
    itejdbc.dll
    20:39:50 [SEVERE] tried to access class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl$1R
    efreshTask from class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl initializing Permiss
    ions v3.1 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class com.nijiko.permissions.Modul
    arControl$1RefreshTask from class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl
            at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.<init>(ModularControl.java:53)
            at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.setupPermissions(Permiss
    ions.java:167)
            at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.onLoad(Permissions.java:
    127)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:232)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:219)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:285)

30. Offline

manura133

At last. Thank you for the acknowledgement that I'm not alone with this problem.

I just found a solution for my problem with MyWarp and Permissions 3.x
    Simply rename "MyWarp.jar" into "aMyWarp.jar".
    So it seems like the problem has something to do with the order in which the plugins are loaded.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  31. Tried rename MyWarp.jar to aMyWarp.jar and it didn't work, but interesting enough, rename Permissions.jar to aPermissions.jar did work. :)

Thanks for the tip.