[INACTIVE][TP] GetUp v0.2 - Quickly get to surface with /gu [860]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by iffa, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Offline

iffa

GetUp
    Version: v0.2

Have you ever been mining and wanted to go back to the surface ASAP? Atleast I have... With GetUp you can simply write /gu or /getup to the chat and you'll be taken to the surface! Keep in mind that this is my first plugin that works... And that I spent a damn night sitting on this goddamn leather chair.

Just drop the .jar to your plugins folder and you're good to go! When v0.2 is out (soon), You can use the permission node getup.use to allow usage of the commands. (ops will still have rights, dont worry!)

Features:
    • Get to the surface with a single command
    Download (v0.2)
    Source (really)

Future plans:
    Add /gd & /getdown (v0.3)
    Add /gte & /gettoend (v0.3/4)

Changelog:
    Version 0.2
    • Permissions support
    • Blocked command when already on surface
    • Fixed some late-night grammar problems
    Version 0.1
    • Initial release

2. You get a cookie.

iffa likes this.
  3. Offline

jeffadkins51

This is just worldedit's 'ascend' command with a different command name.. BEAST Lol.

4. Offline

iffa

Ehh, nope. /ascend goes up until it finds a spot to stop at - my plugin goes up until there's nothing but the sky above. You were close though.

5. Offline

jeffadkins51

Oh okay, well sorry for being so rude. Just most of the plugins i have seen are mainly just copied off of another plugin and basically the same thing. But very nice

6. Offline

iffa

Atleast something is happening with my "plugin dev" career. If the current dev version of v0.3 works... well then the update is out today.